Kyle and Cartman Anal Vore

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Kyle and Cartman Anal Vore

Postby shadow17 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:01 am

A short little one shot, doubt I will do additional chapters. Warning for farting, anal vore, and general bad smell.

Kyle sighed, laying down in bed after another long day of putting up with school, annoying parents, especially his Mom, and of course, Cartman's constant taunting. The Fatass never laid off him, he just kept going and going day after day and Kyle just.....put up with it. It wasn't like he was going to go away, though that would be quite the present if he did though. Kyle just pushed the thoughts out of his mind and laid his head down on his pillow firmly, drifting off into a pleasant dreamstate.

Later in the night Kyle awoke from bed, groaning. It was still dark outside and he didn't know how long he had left to sleep until school the next morning. He reached over to grab his phone to look at the time, but he couldn't reach. Kyle blinked in confusion, sitting up in bed. His eyes widened in fear as he realized how big his bed was, and worst of all, Kyle spotted a nude Eric Cartman sitting at the foot of his bed, smiling pleasantly.

"Hello Kyle." Cartman said simply, scooting closer to his rival and quickly scooping him up before Kyle had time to move or go anywhere.

"What the Hell is going on, Cartman!" Kyle demanded, wiggling in his hand and starting at the nude boy angrily. Kyle was understandably upset, but also, he did not seem to afraid, more pissed.

"Shrinking, Kyle. I shrunk you, really wasn't to hard when you get the proper technology." Cartman said, unable to hold in a snicker as he tilted his head at Kyle. "You're tiny, yea, but there is good news too! You never have to eat, drink, you are immortal, see? I did you a favor."

"........No way you'd EVER do me a favor, Fatass. You didn't do this for me so why the Hell did you do it!" Kyle was yelling, per usual, though Cartman did not seem to fazed by it, just smiling.

"Well, since I can't take to much time, Kyle, I may as well get to the point. I did this to get rid of you in the best way possible. A way for us both to live forever, but only I get to enjoy it, pretty cool, huh?" Cartman said pleasantly as he got on all fours on Kyle's bed, grinning to the boy suddenly. "How long is forever Kyle, can you tell me?"

"What are you talking about?" Kyle said, an annoyed expression on his face as he started at Cartman, tilting his head to the side, eyes narrowing.

"Forever, Kyle, is forever. Not decades or centuries or millenia or eons, forever is forever, longer than all of that." Cartman grinned widely and stared at Kyle, wanting to see is expression. "You will spend it all inside my ass."

Kyle's eyes went wide with fear, beginning to struggle in Cartman's hand as he was moved back behind Cartman, already able to smell his ass as he got close to it. "Cartman! I am telling you to let me go RIGHT NOW!" Kyle demanded in fear as he stared down the fat cheek's of his friend's ass.

"No can do Kyle, you're an ass dweller now. No going back once you're in there." Cartman said tauntingly, quickly moving Kyle against his asshole and smiling as Kyle was slowly pushed inside of him.

Kyle's scream was cut off as his head was forced into Cartman's ass, his legs kicking frantically. The smell was terrible, worse than Kyle had ever imagined as he felt pressure around him, large gas build ups. Kyle was far to weak to fight against Cartman at his tiny size, only his feet left outside of the powerful ass of Eric Cartman.

Cartman grunted, pushing Kyle's feet into his ass and pushing his finger in deeper to make sure Kyle was good and inside. When Cartman removed his finger a small light shone from inside his ass, the seal being activated, Kyle trapped. Cartman said nothing, only smiled as he got dressed and climbed out Kyle's window to head home. Kyle's voice was cut off from the outside world, but Cartman could hear it, the joyful sounds of him fighting for freedom. Cartman let out rancid shots of gas, farting nearly the entire way back to his home, and even while he slept. He had won.

Throughout the rest of the school year everyone attempted to look for Kyle, but no one would ever find him, and no one had any idea what had happened to him. Cartman smiled at the town meetings, enjoying hearing Kyle attempt to call out for help, try to escape, just to be greeted by another bassy fart by Cartman. Eventually, they gave up, Kyle was lost. No matter how much time passed, or what Kyle did, he would remain alive and well inside the foul ass of Eric Cartman, forever.
shadow17
New to the forum

Re: Kyle and Cartman Anal Vore

Postby zant5 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:49 pm

Gods, that was actually very hot, and is definitely a huge fantasy of mine! Oh, if only this were a comic!!!
zant5
New to the forum

Return to Analvore