takeing requests (new tablet) ;)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: takeing requests (new tablet) ;)

Postby KingKabal777 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:08 am

I'm happy to wait for my request also, but I am in no rush for it.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:16 pm

KingKabal777 wrote:I'm happy to wait for my request also, but I am in no rush for it.

ya yours well probly take the longest since it requires a lot more detail then the other but never fear I will get it done eventualy
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:31 pm

knux wrote:
KingKabal777 wrote:I'm happy to wait for my request also, but I am in no rush for it.

ya yours well probly take the longest since it requires a lot more detail then the other but never fear I will get it done eventualy

No worries, I am aware of the case. If there are other interesting options that fit your preference, you can always do them.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:32 pm

don't worry guys didn't forget just been a busy week/weekend for me irl so ya lol

here's one of the drawings sorry if its not exactly the way you wanted it bud I did the best I could this whole drawing thing is still new ta me :\
Attachments
BlueAV part 2.jpg
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:46 pm

ok well it took longer then I thought it would but here ya go sorry if its not to your liking but I promise I rilllllly tried on this one I hope I didn't butcher it too bad
Attachments
orchimarusnakevorefinnished.jpg
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheHungryELf » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:05 am

Well, you did what you could do, and I like it. Thanks, it's much better than how I could draw. I might ask for something else if I can.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:05 am

Drawing the pre-vore scene was good enough, wonder how it would turn out to be if it was colored though...

But the expression of the prey, I can't seem to figure out what it is...
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 am

the expresstion was supposed to be a look of horror/and or shock, and ya part 2 of the midna pic IS comeing neku I've just been insanely busy with my 2 jobs irl and my commitments otherwise I promise I'm working on it lol (sooooo tired ^^; ) and ya thehungryelf you can make another one if you want but I cant promise it in timely fation what with the above listed issues...
(is been a nuts week.... but at least my depression is all but gone :)
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:56 am

Can you eventually do a part 2 in which he is eaten by the snake?
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekuTheEmo » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:16 am

knux wrote:the expresstion was supposed to be a look of horror/and or shock, and ya part 2 of the midna pic IS comeing neku I've just been insanely busy with my 2 jobs irl and my commitments otherwise I promise I'm working on it lol (sooooo tired ^^; ) and ya thehungryelf you can make another one if you want but I cant promise it in timely fation what with the above listed issues...

hey man no worries with me :3 I'm perfectly fine waiting for as long as you need ^^
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:37 am

Hmm... alright. I think I'll do another AV pic with Blue, the elf has a hungry butt.

So, basically, Blue is the pred and an unknown male humanoid, which can be seen by his erection as he is slurped up the elf's butt, is the prey.

Blue is sitting up against a wall, his back flat against it, with the humanoid standing under him. In fact, Blue is taking him in halfway up his chest, arms and all. Blue is sliding down the wall slowly, moaning in pleasure and stroking his cock, while taking in the humanoid, who is standing up and also having an erection. As Blue is taking him in, a bulge in created in his middle.

So, there, have fun with it!
TheHungryELf
???

Postby knux » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:07 pm

KingKabal777 wrote:Can you eventually do a part 2 in which he is eaten by the snake?

probly not for a while the snake took the longest of all the drawings so if I do, do another one I'll need to put some time aside for it sorry :(
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:09 pm

TheHungryELf wrote:Hmm... alright. I think I'll do another AV pic with Blue, the elf has a hungry butt.

So, basically, Blue is the pred and an unknown male humanoid, which can be seen by his erection as he is slurped up the elf's butt, is the prey.

Blue is sitting up against a wall, his back flat against it, with the humanoid standing under him. In fact, Blue is taking him in halfway up his chest, arms and all. Blue is sliding down the wall slowly, moaning in pleasure and stroking his cock, while taking in the humanoid, who is standing up and also having an erection. As Blue is taking him in, a bulge in created in his middle.

So, there, have fun with it!

I'll try but as I said it might be awhile what with irl priorities
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheHungryELf » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:10 pm

Alright, take your time!
TheHungryELf
???

Postby knux » Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:11 pm

NekuTheEmo wrote:
knux wrote:the expresstion was supposed to be a look of horror/and or shock, and ya part 2 of the midna pic IS comeing neku I've just been insanely busy with my 2 jobs irl and my commitments otherwise I promise I'm working on it lol (sooooo tired ^^; ) and ya thehungryelf you can make another one if you want but I cant promise it in timely fation what with the above listed issues...

hey man no worries with me :3 I'm perfectly fine waiting for as long as you need ^^

ty for being so understanding dude :o its just been a vary hard week so far for me and I seem to never have time anymore lol
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:12 am

hey Neku here's part two ....I had the hardest time with this one for some reason... I started drawing the pose and for whatever reason I could NOT get it just right ... rilly discouraging at any rate I don't rilly like how it turned out but I did my best to making at least half ok at any rate I think I'll take a break from requests for a little while if you guys don't mind .... that's said any I've said I'd do I WILL Finnish them, just call it a sabbatical of sorts lol

on that note guys just wanted to thank you all for the opportunity to get some proper practice in, I rilly did need it and I feel that perhaps it helped at least a little... and thank you for the positive feedback its honestly encouraging to say the least you guys rock :D
Attachments
midnalinkAV part2jifyfil.jpg
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekuTheEmo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Hey man I love this :D great job! I hope you start drawing just for fun too~
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby knux » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:22 pm

NekuTheEmo wrote:Hey man I love this :D great job! I hope you start drawing just for fun too~

awwwe ty sooooooo much it meens a lot to me ta hear that from and great artest like you thanks man :oops: :D
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:05 am

just gunna pop in drop this and pop out lol
Attachments
eliza impending AV.jpg
my OC elisa she's just about to AV Han and he has no say in the matter at all;)
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Analvore