takeing requests (new tablet) ;)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

takeing requests (new tablet) ;)

Postby knux » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:34 am

hey guys/gals in love with anal vore, I know its been quite some time since I've poked my head round here.... trust me pains me too :P but I recently got a drawing tablet and want to get some practice in so I figured I might as well offer to do a few drawings for ppl..... the one thing you need to know is I'm not a great artest yet so don't expect anything awesome but I will do my best X3 now.... that said do speak your mind don't feel nerves what ever ya can come up with I'll have herd worse XD .... oh and one last thing thanks to busy life outside of the forum I cant gerenty the art in a timely fation for now lets just say its a start :?|
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: takeing requests (new tablet) ;)

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:50 am

knux,

Send me some samples of your artwork, if you have any colored samples, I might offer you some ideas depending on the kind of vore you are willing to do. But I'll leave you my options I am willing to provide for you as a PM.

I may not have many ideas, but I will leave them as a message.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekuTheEmo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:04 am

Ooh Ohh! If you're comfortable drawing F/anything i'll request Midna AVing Link ^^
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:58 am

NekuTheEmo wrote:Ooh Ohh! If you're comfortable drawing F/anything i'll request Midna AVing Link ^^

I should of asked about that in my message.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hunted » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:23 am

KingKabal777 wrote:
NekuTheEmo wrote:Ooh Ohh! If you're comfortable drawing F/anything i'll request Midna AVing Link ^^

Can we add Zelda into that mix, I dont think I ever seen her as a participant in AV.
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungryELf » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Hmm... before I give a request, I must ask this. Are you fine with M/anything when it comes to anal vore?
TheHungryELf
???

Postby knux » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:03 pm

good ideas all things I've wated to draw myself in the past ;p and TheHungryELf.... I'm willing to draw it tho since I don't find it to be a turn on myself I cant promise it'll turn out looking all that good I'll do my best
tho
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:06 pm

Hunted wrote:
KingKabal777 wrote:

Can we add Zelda into that mix, I dont think I ever seen her as a participant in AV.

there is actualy a pic of link AVing Zelda some where on here but ya not much of her as pred not a bad idea
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:09 pm

lmao was about to begine realized I forgot to ask did you meen imp midna or her princess form thnks for clarification btw....(PS I love your work Neku pls keep it up)
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:01 pm

hey guys heres an example I know I have a long ways to go so pls be gental with the criticques I'm trying to get better princess Zelda having a bit O fun wit dat lil link
I don't own ether of the charicters there property of Nintendo inc.
Attachments
the missing link(lol).tif
I thought of a funny title to lol "the missing link"
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekuTheEmo » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:46 pm

knux wrote:

lmao was about to begine realized I forgot to ask did you meen imp midna or her princess form thnks for clarification btw....(PS I love your work Neku pls keep it up)

Imp midna :3 (thank you so much that means alot ^^)
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby TheHungryELf » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:16 pm

knux wrote:good ideas all things I've wated to draw myself in the past ;p and TheHungryELf.... I'm willing to draw it tho since I don't find it to be a turn on myself I cant promise it'll turn out looking all that good I'll do my best
tho

Hmm... alright. I guess I make it M/F to make it seem less... gay for you.

If it's alright, I would like it to use my character Blue as the pred: http://aryion.com/g4/view/294666

Basically, there could be two characters, one male, Blue, and one female, both with the long ears seen on Blue. Blue shall he standing firmly on the ground, his pants dropped showing his erect cock and his shirt lifted up to show quite a big bulge in his stomach, all while the elf is giving a pleased and pleasured look. Meanwhile, an elven female could be standing on her knees, inserting herself into Blue from behind head first, her arms already in him. She should be up to her stomach in Blue, creating that big bulge in his middle spoken of earlier. For added detail, a sort of cutaway bubble can be seen to the side showing the elf inside Blue, who is closing her eyes and smiling brightly.

So, that's it. Other than this, feel free to do what you want with it!
TheHungryELf
???

Postby knux » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:02 pm

NekuTheEmo wrote:
knux wrote:

Imp midna :3 (thank you so much that means alot ^^)

lmao np dude ya deserve it and ya I prefer imp midna to shes a total hottie XD
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:05 pm

TheHungryELf wrote:
knux wrote:good ideas all things I've wated to draw myself in the past ;p and TheHungryELf.... I'm willing to draw it tho since I don't find it to be a turn on myself I cant promise it'll turn out looking all that good I'll do my best
tho

If it's alright, I would like it to use my character Blue as the pred: http://aryion.com/g4/view/294666

Basically, there could be two characters, one male, Blue, and one female, both with the long ears seen on Blue. Blue shall he standing firmly on the ground, his pants dropped showing his erect cock and his shirt lifted up to show quite a big bulge in his stomach, all while the elf is giving a pleased and pleasured look. Meanwhile, an elven female could be standing on her knees, inserting herself into Blue from behind head first, her arms already in him. She should be up to her stomach in Blue, creating that big bulge in his middle spoken of earlier. For added detail, a sort of cutaway bubble can be seen to the side showing the elf inside Blue, who is closing her eyes and smiling brightly.

naw dude I can do two dudes if that's what your into I just ment I don't know how good it'll be since been practicing with like exclusively female modles as of late but I can def try... lol sorry if that's not the anser you wanted but its all I can do .... oh! and I may... or may not.... need to know how well endowed blue here is ;)
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:53 pm

and heres part one of the midna pic I like it enough to want to do a two parter lmao ;)
Attachments
midna link AVpart1.jpg
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:21 pm

TheHungryELf wrote:
tho

lol you said do as I want with it this isent the pic you asked for that's not done yet just an extra make of it what ya will
Attachments
BlueAVextra.jpg
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekuTheEmo » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:32 am

knux wrote:and heres part one of the midna pic I like it enough to want to do a two parter lmao ;)

Loving it so far :3! cant wait for part 2 ~
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby TheHungryELf » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:18 am

Hmm... expected more of a frontal view, but I like it so far! Thanks.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby knux » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:22 am

TheHungryELf wrote:Hmm... expected more of a frontal view, but I like it so far! Thanks.

lol oh ya its gunna be dude I just did that pic up as an extra as a show of good fath your pic is closer to being done then the rest just takeing a brake since hevent slept yet with the requests I had from elseware(not on ekas portal)
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:23 am

NekuTheEmo wrote:
knux wrote:and heres part one of the midna pic I like it enough to want to do a two parter lmao ;)

Loving it so far :3! cant wait for part 2 ~

awesome I'm happy your ok with it I'll start on the part two later after I get some sleep
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Analvore