Horse/F AV SFM animation

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Horse/F AV SFM animation

Postby WritingZeal » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:31 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:Next person who asks is getting shoved up one of my horse's asses...

..... Say... Where can I find your videos, again..?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby Kanosint » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:50 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:Next person who asks is getting shoved up one of my horse's asses...

Hmmm, that's an invitation ;3 I wonder if I'd make for some fine farts... *grin*
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:21 pm

*shoving Kanosint and WritingZeal up Bessy's rump* Sorry guys, I'd-hnngh!-animate this if I had the-hnnngh-time! *her tail drapes down over her closing pucker only to blow it up again with a loud, satisfied fart*
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby WritingZeal » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:15 am

Now I'm just picturing two pairs of legs sticking out of a horse's behind haha.

But really though, you should let us know when you upload new things. Maybe leave a little note here?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:11 am

Phew! (Leans on her rear as I catch my breath) isn't that the point of watching me here on eka's? Don't my watchers get notifications if I upload something to my gallery? And speak up, your voice is kinda muffled...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby ironbadass » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:56 am

Woah! Hay! Not that I mind the role playing hear. Seriously I kinda like it. But isn't there role playing section for this kind of stuff/debate?

By the way if this argument takes place somewhere else, let me know. I'm liking the show so far. :D
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:31 am

Yeah was afraid it might get out of hand, but I did answer his question. Either way I'm considering deleting this thread since I only post new things in my gallery...all like...two of them...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Analvore