Horse/F AV SFM animation

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Horse/F AV SFM animation

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:46 pm

So I've been making fart animations in SFM for a little bit on deviantart. But I've always craved the scenario of a woman feeding herself to a horse butt so I slapped this together for a quick fix. Figured I'd post here and see what kind of reaction it would garner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHtFvH ... e=youtu.be

EDIT:
since my first vid has over a thousand veiws but the sequel only has 300, I'll repost it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpuYvkPkxhs

EDIT:
Here's more!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_w9J7p ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by hotpocketshogun on Fri May 08, 2015 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Re: Horse/F AV SFM animation

Postby Mestrus » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:14 pm

This is awesome!! Great sound and simple animation. How long did it take?
My only wish would be to see the horse a little better, maybe some more lighting.
:D
Mestrus
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:04 pm

I didn't time it, but it was only a few hours started on impulse. Made it real quick and sloppy. I might go back and edit it better. The horse isn't very easy to work with though; it lacks what's called an IK rig. But yeah, I totally recommend SFM. I have less than twelve hours experience with it and made this in a morning.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby DangZerglings » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:53 pm

A pretty good first effort, if you ask me. I'm not really a fan of farts, but the AV beforehand is definitely a high point.
Lilysse (Nights of Azure): I will always love you...
===============
Because willing lesbians and nonfatality need far, far more love in vore.
DangZerglings
Somewhat familiar

Location: Watching a girl eat another girl with her pussy and possibly letting her out a half hour later

Postby AlienEagle » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 pm

That was pretty good! There's a definite lack of anal vore that has lots of heavy farting and it's made even better in audio form!
What I would suggest is adding some noises besides the farts and horse grunts as she's sliding in. Some sloppy noises that implies how gross it is in there. Also instead of going directly into the rump, maybe have some heavy facefarting beforehand and she's slurped in mid-fart?
AlienEagle
New to the forum

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 pm

DangZerglings wrote:A pretty good first effort, if you ask me. I'm not really a fan of farts, but the AV beforehand is definitely a high point.

[qyote="AlienEagle"]That was pretty good! There's a definite lack of anal vore that has lots of heavy farting and it's made even better in audio form!
What I would suggest is adding some noises besides the farts and horse grunts as she's sliding in. Some sloppy noises that implies how gross it is in there. Also instead of going directly into the rump, maybe have some heavy facefarting beforehand and she's slurped in mid-fart?[/quote]

Polarizing answers, but I appreciate both of them. Farts are a personal preference of mine. Maaaaaaybe I should add a warning?

I tried adding some suctiony noises
of lips sucking whenever the horse leans forward but, as intended, the grunting kinda drowned it out. It leaves much to be desired but I guess it's a start. I've had a far longer animation in the works for some time I might just start over from scrap where the meal-to-be woman lifts the horse's tail to start her smelly journey only to catch a loud, nasty fart right in her face; no doubt giving her some second thoughts about going through with it. Next time I'll try adding a small fart or two halfway in. Just some gas-leaks as that literal animal has it's way with her.

The massive end-fart is another trope in my scenarios. Like a cartoonish belch after a meal. Also in some of my head canon the prey is fully digested into pure gas to be expelled, making her sacrifice literally only to give the horse the delight of a big fart rather than actually nourishing it.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelveteenDreams » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:41 pm

I like this, although it could use some work as was previously stated. Like the farting aspect of it!
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlienEagle » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:32 am

hotpocketshogun wrote:
DangZerglings wrote:A pretty good first effort, if you ask me. I'm not really a fan of farts, but the AV beforehand is definitely a high point.

[qyote="AlienEagle"]That was pretty good! There's a definite lack of anal vore that has lots of heavy farting and it's made even better in audio form!
What I would suggest is adding some noises besides the farts and horse grunts as she's sliding in. Some sloppy noises that implies how gross it is in there. Also instead of going directly into the rump, maybe have some heavy facefarting beforehand and she's slurped in mid-fart?

Polarizing answers, but I appreciate both of them. Farts are a personal preference of mine. Maaaaaaybe I should add a warning?

I tried adding some suctiony noises
of lips sucking whenever the horse leans forward but, as intended, the grunting kinda drowned it out. It leaves much to be desired but I guess it's a start. I've had a far longer animation in the works for some time I might just start over from scrap where the meal-to-be woman lifts the horse's tail to start her smelly journey only to catch a loud, nasty fart right in her face; no doubt giving her some second thoughts about going through with it. Next time I'll try adding a small fart or two halfway in. Just some gas-leaks as that literal animal has it's way with her.

The massive end-fart is another trope in my scenarios. Like a cartoonish belch after a meal. Also in some of my head canon the prey is fully digested into pure gas to be expelled, making her sacrifice literally only to give the horse the delight of a big fart rather than actually nourishing it.[/quote]

I love the idea of prey fully digested into a long fart, and that idea sounds really good.
What's your deviantart, by the way?
AlienEagle
New to the forum

Postby Herc1995 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:10 am

Not a fan of females or of feral prey...but I honestly did enjoy this! I agree with everyone else!

What did you use to make this, though? Thats awesome! Wish I could do something like this lol
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:22 am

you should try a cockvore version
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:18 am

New to this forum-format but I'll try to reply to everyone. It appears that "quote" mechanic isn't quite working.

@ Xenenderson11
No kidding right? This was super-rushed for a quick fix. I know there's tons of clipping and the horse could have been more animate. Still thanks.

@ AlienEagle
same name.

@ Herc1995
I'm not a fan of females either. What better way to get rid of them? :lol: But seriously thanks. Part of the appeal of vore is, how do you say, I guess the degradation and objectification of the prey; Taking a beautiful woman and reducing her to a snack for something loathesome, like a horse butt. The program is source filmmaker on steam; the same stuff Evilpancake uses albeit he clearly has far more experience with it. Super user-friendly.

@UnforsakenFantasy
I might. There is a horse cock model for SFM floating around on the internet. What a delightful picture; a few cock-drunk ladies letting a stud's schlong slurp them up... AV is still my favorite. I can't say how many more vore animations I'll be making either...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby siarchon » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:19 am

Love it! Just not a ton of material like this and is totally up my alley!
siarchon
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeremyTN » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:23 am

Man I'm a big fan of your Fart animations so when I find you on here? Well I'm very wonderfully surprised, hope you make more!
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Savagerush012 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:05 am

That was awesome!
Savagerush012
Been posting for a bit

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:35 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:New to this forum-format but I'll try to reply to everyone. It appears that "quote" mechanic isn't quite working.

@ Herc1995
I'm not a fan of females either. What better way to get rid of them? :lol: But seriously thanks. Part of the appeal of vore is, how do you say, I guess the degradation and objectification of the prey; Taking a beautiful woman and reducing her to a snack for something loathesome, like a horse butt. The program is source filmmaker on steam; the same stuff Evilpancake uses albeit he clearly has far more experience with it. Super user-friendly.

@UnforsakenFantasy
I might. There is a horse cock model for SFM floating around on the internet. What a delightful picture; a few cock-drunk ladies letting a stud's schlong slurp them up... AV is still my favorite. I can't say how many more vore animations I'll be making either...

Woot! i'm famous!

Pretty good animation, the sounds were pretty well timed as well, something i never had the motivation for was the sound effects hehe.

There is indeed a horse cock model, i have it if you need it, i have...ridiculous amounts of models, i could definitely share some if you wanted

I think the only other SFM user here has done like 2 still images, so animation-wise i'm pretty sure its just us, hit me up if you ever wanna pow-wow hehe
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:10 pm

siarchon wrote:Love it! Just not a ton of material like this and is totally up my alley!

And right up that horse's bum! X3

@JeremyTN
Thanks. I was considering posting this on there, probably much to many's horror. hehehe...

@Savagerush012
Thanks. Me and the horse had fun making it.

@Evilpancake
I loooove your work, can't wait to see more of it. But alas, I know first hand I know the annoyances of getting anything animated, much less adding sound to it. But umm...Pow-wow?
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:54 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:New to this forum-format but I'll try to reply to everyone. It appears that "quote" mechanic isn't quite working.

@ Xenenderson11
No kidding right? This was super-rushed for a quick fix. I know there's tons of clipping and the horse could have been more animate. Still thanks.

@ AlienEagle
same name.

@ Herc1995

@UnforsakenFantasy

Is it free??? Id LOVE to try and make some M/M stuff like this, if possible???
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby VariableVincent » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Absolutely love this kind of thing, bonus points for the big farts too! Please do more like this with animal preds!
VariableVincent
New to the forum

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:48 pm

@Herc1995
Yep. Super free. With some tutorial videos from youtube and a bit of time anyone can do it. Assuming their computers can handle it...

@Variable Vincent
Working on another right now.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:53 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:@Herc1995
Yep. Super free. With some tutorial videos from youtube and a bit of time anyone can do it. Assuming their computers can handle it...

@Variable Vincent
Working on another right now.

My computer is pretty crappy XD I hope I can do SOMETHING on mine...
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Analvore