Horse/F AV SFM animation

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Horse/F AV SFM animation

Postby WritingZeal » Sat May 09, 2015 1:45 pm

Now I'm just getting thoughts of the Human Caterpillar thing, but in reverse and with horses...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby karps » Sat May 09, 2015 8:53 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:@karps
Thanks. I love that idea too; training horses to be willing butt-food for others, guiding them along by pushing from behind. Only bad thing is you'll get the occasional stubborn one who tries to sit on the workers while they push or sneak one last quick snack, like we saw there.

And of course you gotta love that buttception. Maybe I should make another vid focussing on that. Having like three horse-bums lined up enjoying the rumps of their prey, horse and woman alike, still hanging out of their asses. Then have the camera hold for a good several seconds to watch the prey enjoy ripping a few final farts before getting their booties sucked in to a real ass one by one... I especially love the idea of a prey's rump ripping a massive fart only to have it cut short when they're swallowed up.

It's always those stubborn ones that come out on top! And oh gosh that sounds extreme, but I LOVE it! Each prey going away, one by one, into the next butt before it finishes farting, leaving only the last standing horse able to pass out the full combined amount of gas of everything that went into it!
karps
New to the forum

Postby BlazingAce » Sun May 10, 2015 2:30 am

In the 3rd video, the Darker horse is really hard to see.
_/{
_||
_||
_|| Rock On!
_||
(_||_)
_)_.(
(____)
BlazingAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sun May 10, 2015 4:06 am

@WritingZeal
yeah with some very disgruntled women at the rear pushing...

@Karps
sounds fun huh? I have to admit though, I'm limited in the variety of farts I have.the one at the end of the first video is the biggest loudest one i got, sadly. Not many that loud and bassy enough for horse trumps..,

@BlazingAce
There, I tried brightening it in youtube video editor.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rayverak » Sun May 10, 2015 10:01 am

Awesome stuff :)
like the first two mostly, though I could do without the more intense farts.
I rather like the horse grunts/moans and the rhythm of it all.
Rayverak
New to the forum

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sun May 10, 2015 12:25 pm

The great Rayverak graces me with a commment! I am not worthy!

Thanks. It's still far off from your pucker-clenching goodness but we all need our quick fixes. I have to say it's so hard to "tickle oneself"; do you ever feel like you're not quite enjoying your own work because you made it?

But yeah, the grunting rythym was rather mostlyinspired from your work. One of those details I wouldn't realize should be included unless I've seen it first. I realize the farts are not universally loved, but I equate it to like a cartoonish belch of satisfaction after their meal. Like the bigger and louder it was the more they enjoyed sucking the prey in.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Sun May 10, 2015 10:31 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:Thanks. It's still far off from your pucker-clenching goodness but we all need our quick fixes. I have to say it's so hard to "tickle oneself"; do you ever feel like you're not quite enjoying your own work because you made it?

But yeah, the grunting rythym was rather mostlyinspired from your work. One of those details I wouldn't realize should be included unless I've seen it first. I realize the farts are not universally loved, but I equate it to like a cartoonish belch of satisfaction after their meal. Like the bigger and louder it was the more they enjoyed sucking the prey in.

yeah I admit after seeing these I have wondered if a should add sounds to my own work, might think about it for future projects though I might add it in when I do the extra scene
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sun May 10, 2015 10:51 pm

@Big_D
Hey! It's you! yeah sounds can't hurt. And if they do, the veiwer can mute them I guess. I'd be stoked to just see more projects from you.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby WritingZeal » Sun May 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Just out of curiosity... In your mind, what happens after the videos end? As far as the horses and their prey go? Are they stuck forever, digested, do they ever see daylight again? :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby hotpocketshogun » Mon May 11, 2015 7:18 am

@WritingZeal
Actually hearing you ask makes the answer harder to decide on. I always liked to imagine the prey are fully digested into gas and expelled, making their sacrifice come down to not even really nourishing the pred so much as giving him a massive fart to enjoy ripping. But at the same time some imprisonment is appealing. I can imagine those ladies all cramped in there in a big wad occasionally fidgeting and grumbling in frustration about who's fault it is that they're all in this mess...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Mon May 11, 2015 9:19 am

hotpocketshogun wrote:@Big_D
Hey! It's you! yeah sounds can't hurt. And if they do, the veiwer can mute them I guess. I'd be stoked to just see more projects from you.

well truth be told I have 2 -3 more things in the works 2 UB types and one non type but the non can be 'adjusted' to be either AV or UB with ease, though my patreon account will get first dibs on them all
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hotpocketshogun » Tue May 12, 2015 2:41 pm

Good news. My gallery has been approved. I'll be deleting this thread once all these videos are uploaded here.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby WritingZeal » Tue May 12, 2015 3:06 pm

You Could leave this up as a discussion thread...
WritingZeal
---

Postby karps » Wed May 13, 2015 1:16 am

Congrats on having your gallery approved! I also think we should leave this thread up if you'd like to have others discuss with you about any more ideas you might come up with in the future. Up until now, it's worked quite well!
karps
New to the forum

Postby hotpocketshogun » Wed May 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Well, if anything this thread should be about where I can put my videos. Ideally I'd want another youtube, but a file-sharing site like mediafire seems more likely. I would just post preview images in my gallery with links to where one can download them for themselves. Trouble is I don't know which site to use. Mediafire? Dropbox? Can anyone vouch for either?
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby mofvore » Wed May 13, 2015 4:43 pm

people (me included) really seem to like mediafire
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Taz » Wed May 20, 2015 10:27 pm

All links are broken and the videos,no more available. :(
Taz
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu May 21, 2015 7:34 am

Taz wrote:All links are broken and the videos,no more available. :(

This is why I wanted to delete this thread; all videos are available in my gallery...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelostmercenary97 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 pm

its been taken off of youtube ;-; any other sources plz?
thelostmercenary97
New to the forum

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 pm

thelostmercenary97 wrote:its been taken off of youtube ;-; any other sources plz?

hotpocketshogun wrote:
Taz wrote:All links are broken and the videos,no more available. :(

This is why I wanted to delete this thread; all videos are available in my gallery...

HERE: http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/hotpocketshogun
Next person who asks is getting shoved up one of my horse's asses...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore