Horse/F AV SFM animation

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Horse/F AV SFM animation

Postby Evilpancake » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:22 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:@Evilpancake
I loooove your work, can't wait to see more of it. But alas, I know first hand I know the annoyances of getting anything animated, much less adding sound to it. But umm...Pow-wow?

thanks ;) my Bipolar doesn't always allow me to focus lol, i have like 20 works in progress, wonder if you're in the same boat as me hehe

Pow-wow... ya its something my Dad used to say meaning "talk or meeting", just saying that if you wanna have like "SFM talk" then feel free to shoot me a PM
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Herc1995 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:56 pm

Okay guys, So, I just downloaded SFM and I don't have a single clue what I am doing but I DID also go and download a few models from a site I found! How do I import them into SFM?? And How do I import maps as well? Maybe somebody could PM me or something and give me a sort of helpful tutorial? The only tutorial I found hasnt helped me at all and seems WAY too vague.
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:57 am

@Evilpancake
sure. PM whenever you want. maybe we can type-chat when working on projects or whatever...

@Herc1995
sent you a message. hope it helps.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:29 am

Sequel I guess.

http://youtu.be/RpuYvkPkxhs

Still far from perfect. I've been working on it all day and through the night. To hell with finger-posing.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:53 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:Sequel I guess.

http://youtu.be/RpuYvkPkxhs

Still far from perfect. I've been working on it all day and through the night. To hell with finger-posing.

Still not a fan of females XD buuuuut that was interesting! Love the multiple prey!
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby SoupsLewd » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:14 pm

You should add some belly bulging to the horse
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby karps » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:17 pm

I ADORE THESE!! Everything about people going into equine rumps is awesome. Really great stuff.
karps
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Is there a way for me to download this, I'm afraid that it may be taken down one day and I won't be able to see t anymore
bebopy
Participator

Postby Snapper314 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:35 pm

This is an amazing piece of animation! Loved the horse/female aspect the most.

Awesome work!
Snapper314
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:39 pm

@Herc1995
Fair enough. I look forward to seeing what you put together...

@SuperMatt001
I'm afraid I can't manipulate the model that particular way.

@Karps
Thanks. I love the stuff you've been accumulating in your gallery as well.

@bebopy
well none of my vids have been flagged yet. I assume it's alright so long as I keep them unlisted; the only way anyone can find them is with the link I posted only here. If they do, I'll just upload them to dailymotion. But whenever I wanna DL something from youtube, I use YTD youtubedownloader. It occasionally doesn't work for some vids, but it's free.

I feel a little burnt out of SFM after animating all yesterday, but if anyone has any ideas for a new vid, feel free to share.
Last edited by hotpocketshogun on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby karps » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 pm

Well... if no one else has an idea :b

How about posing the horse bent upside-down with his butt facing the air as several women jump into it from a diving board or just a high platform, getting stuck in the horse up to their breasts before having to wiggle inside the rest of the way while the next prey gets ready? With plenty of gas love, of course! I'm not too keen with how stuff works in sfm, but would it be possible to pose the horse's model in such a way?

Also thanks for liking my gallery! :D
Last edited by karps on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
karps
New to the forum

Postby Herc1995 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:24 am

karps wrote:Well... if no one else has an idea :b

How about posing the horse bent upside-down with his butt facing the air as several women jump into it from a diving board or just a high platform, getting stuck in the horse up to their breasts before having to wiggle inside the rest of the way before the next prey? With plenty of gas love, of course! I'm not too keen on sfm, but would it be possible to pose the horse's model in such a way?

Also thanks for liking my gallery! :D

I agree! Do a bunch of prey next time!

Also, idk what I can do lol
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:48 am

@karps
That's a nice idea. I have to say the horse model is half the problem. I can pose it that way, but it's a pain to move it around. But I'll keep that idea in mind. Maybe add something like a girl getting stuck and needing the next one to help shove her down before "accidentally" getting sucked in too.

@Herc1995
I'll do as much as I can. How much prey did you have in mind?

Also, is there any opinions on different prey? Say... another horse?
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby karps » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:11 am

Another horse as a prey would be cool to see as well!
karps
New to the forum

Postby Herc1995 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:38 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:@karps
That's a nice idea. I have to say the horse model is half the problem. I can pose it that way, but it's a pain to move it around. But I'll keep that idea in mind. Maybe add something like a girl getting stuck and needing the next one to help shove her down before "accidentally" getting sucked in too.

@Herc1995
I'll do as much as I can. How much prey did you have in mind?

Also, is there any opinions on different prey? Say... another horse?

I would LOVE to see another horse as prey! (or, multiple horses as prey ;) )

Multiprey is my biggest kink hahaha so, the more prey, the better! So hot to just imagine s bunch or prey willingly stuff themselves into a pred.
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby WritingZeal » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:45 pm

This is wonderful

The people demand more

... And by demand, I mean kindly request :D
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:29 am

@Karps
Cool but most difficult; how the hell do I fit one in there and make it look believable?

@Herc1995
I share your love for mass prey. The more the better! But yeah, it's a pain to animate one, much less several dozen. Maybe I'll get better and start pumping out longer vids with more prey meeting a smelly end.

@WritingZeal
Thanks. I'm sorta taking a break from vore to make some fart animations for deviantart, but I'll be back to stuffing horses again soon.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby karps » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:24 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:@Karps
Cool but most difficult; how the hell do I fit one in there and make it look believable?

@Herc1995
I share your love for mass prey. The more the better! But yeah, it's a pain to animate one, much less several dozen. Maybe I'll get better and start pumping out longer vids with more prey meeting a smelly end.

@WritingZeal
Thanks. I'm sorta taking a break from vore to make some fart animations for deviantart, but I'll be back to stuffing horses again soon.

I suggest scaling down the horse prey to be much smaller than the horse pred, maybe its just young or it could also be a miniature horse. Good luck with those fart animations by the way!
karps
New to the forum

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri May 01, 2015 8:08 am

@karps
Yeah I considered that idea. It'll be tricky balance; making the prey horse slightly smaller and the pred slightly larger. I want the scales to remain plausible, but I lack any real way to really show the prey getting slowly pushed up into the rump except by clipping the models together. The humans looked ok because they were normally narrow enough to slip bewteen the cheeks, but another horse? I guess the camera can view ti from the side or some other less gratifying perspective.

That and I wanna keep the horses very similar in size; adds that nice intimacy having to squeeeeeeeeeeze in that booty rather than slip in like a analogy in a hallway or something...

Either way the only horse models I can find are the one from skyrim. If anyone finds others let me know.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Fri May 01, 2015 11:25 pm

hotpocketshogun wrote:@karps
Yeah I considered that idea. It'll be tricky balance; making the prey horse slightly smaller and the pred slightly larger. I want the scales to remain plausible, but I lack any real way to really show the prey getting slowly pushed up into the rump except by clipping the models together. The humans looked ok because they were normally narrow enough to slip bewteen the cheeks, but another horse? I guess the camera can view ti from the side or some other less gratifying perspective.

That and I wanna keep the horses very similar in size; adds that nice intimacy having to squeeeeeeeeeeze in that booty rather than slip in like a analogy in a hallway or something...

Either way the only horse models I can find are the one from skyrim. If anyone finds others let me know.

I like the idea of a horse being prey, but maybe try some other animals first to practice? Like a Tiger or Lion or something? Or maybe even a Tiger/Lion pred?
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore