Demon Angel SAKURA game

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Demon Angel SAKURA game

Postby cableman » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:44 am

More complete thread here about the games here viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39188
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/announc ... 56613.html

The third part of the game series has just come out. The games usually have oral vore, unbirth, pissing, farting, and anal vore.
The anal vore is rare in the games and I haven't played it yet so I don't know how much is in this one, but it shows some in the demo from the wind fairy.
http://trial.dlsite.com/doujin/RJ157000 ... _trial.zip
Last edited by cableman on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
cableman
Participator

Re: Demon Angel SAKURA game

Postby Someone92 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:35 pm

In the spoiler are the enemies that have H-animations you are properly interested in:
Spoiler: show
Anal insertion:
- Obesity fairy: Hovers in the air and drops down ass-first if you are underneath her; if she catches you she wiggles her hips and then clenches her ass (I guess), making you cum. You do not really see much.
- Ass fairy: If you do not escape she sucks you in completely and clenches her ass three times, making you cum.
Both animations loop indefinitely.

Anal vore:
- Queen of the forest: Squeezes you with her butt checks, farts two times and eventually suck you in completely. At night she farts out your skull in her sleep.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hunted » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:09 pm

Where is the queen of the forest? Or is she not in the demo?
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:34 am

Queen of the forest is one of the later bosses. I don't think she is in the demo. Afaik the obesity fairy is not in the demo as well.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby cableman » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:20 am

Ok, when I first posted this it wasn't out on the English site but it is now. Sorry for jumping the gun :oops:
cableman
Participator

Postby olgith » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:59 pm

One thing I haven't figured out is where to get the final ? scene in the extras, and two enemies are still missing on the enemy list. I have done more than three runs looking for these enemies and mising scene, still no luck.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mr_Books » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:23 am

The last scene is triggered when you go to the shop in the ghost caves and refuse to buy the same item multiple times. The other enemies are found on harder difficulties. Lady bug and snake are in the level with all the flowers. Cow and water succubus are on the water level. You can change the difficulty mid game, so feel free to take a fully powered up save to hunt for the missing elements.
I've given in to an urge most dark.
Until regret shall I indulge.
Hmhmhm.
Mr_Books
Heavy user

Postby poldenski » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:34 pm

does anyone know the location for the 4 keys that you need to get into the under water temple
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby olgith » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:40 pm

that helped me greatly, but I am still missing one more enemy. the one on the right of succubus and the left of waterfish
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:04 am

Check the thread in the vore game section, most of your questions are answered there:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=100

poldenski wrote:does anyone know the location for the 4 keys that you need to get into the under water temple

One is at a platform very high in the air in the level with all the ass fairies. Take the highest route to the left, then you'll eventually encounter one ass fairy that shots you far to the right. There you will find one of the blue keys.
The other keys are hidden in secret passages throughout the other levels. Buy the bell in the shop to know if there is a secret passage in the current room.

olgith wrote:that helped me greatly, but I am still missing one more enemy. the one on the right of succubus and the left of waterfish

That's properly the water succubus. You only encounter her if you fight the final boss at normal difficulty or higher.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby olgith » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:06 pm

poldenski wrote:does anyone know the location for the 4 keys that you need to get into the under water temple

Key 1: Island where the large pit full of ass fairies, one fairy is flying quite high and you need to time well and use all your floats to reach her, she launches you to the correct platform.

Key 2: This one is tricky, Its in a secret area. WITHIN a secret area. Near the end of the zone right before the boss there is a route that takes you to the top of the map with collapsible rocks cling to the wall on the way down to find the secret, within that small room is ANOTHER secret.

Key 3: Forest zone, I can't quite remember exactly, but search for secrets (by this time you should be able to buy the bell if you haven't found it)

Key 4: Obvious key is obvious, its right where the doors are to the temple.

also thanks for the tip, I had to replay the entire game to re-fight aqua to see the water succubus
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby poldenski » Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:33 pm

thanks the second key was giving me issue and the third key secret room is just on the other side of the left door not the one with the pink slime on the other side
poldenski
Somewhat familiar

Postby cableman » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:34 pm

The last volume of Demon Angel SAKURA is coming out later this month

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/announc ... d/RE180411

A new video came out teasing some pre anal vore.

http://chobit.cc/b4x2t

It's at the very end of the video
cableman
Participator

Postby Kuja » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:51 pm

already got my points ready, :) cant wait for this one.
Kuja
Somewhat familiar

Postby cableman » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:03 pm

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 80411.html

It's out!

Something that I found out on the main thread in Vore Games is this game is currently unfinished.
The creator released what was finished as to not delay the game more. The rest will be added in a update.
The AV scene from one of the bosses is already in the released game right now.
Last edited by cableman on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
cableman
Participator

Postby Hunted » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:55 am

Are there any other game devs you guys would recommend for more AV in games? (Already went thru Mysts loved them)
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Yuyuko1995 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Flare is invisible whenever i try to play against her. I also cannot see emily, the witch from demon angel sakura 3, the internal part for the mist queen, or any other "3D" animation. does anyone know why I cannot see these scenes
Yuyuko1995
New to the forum

Postby cableman » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:57 am

Yuyuko1995 wrote:Flare is invisible whenever i try to play against her. I also cannot see emily, the witch from demon angel sakura 3, the internal part for the mist queen, or any other "3D" animation. does anyone know why I cannot see these scenes

I had the same problem at first. It turned out my antivirus was blocking parts of the game because it was on Trusted Applications Mode.
So something is probably blocking the game from showing those animations.
cableman
Participator

Postby cableman » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:19 am

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... 80411.html

The update to the game has been released! Go and get it!
cableman
Participator

Return to Analvore