Anyone remember a Family guy Anal Vore Story?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anyone remember a Family guy Anal Vore Story?

Postby NekuTheEmo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Was just wondering if anyone remembered a Family Guy Story about Peter Betting Lois that she couldn't fit her family in her ass. I swear I remember seeing it somewhere and I've tried this topic but to no success if anyone as an idea please let me know
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Re: Anyone remember a Family guy Anal Vore Story?

Postby headhunter732 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:34 pm

Do you mean fanfiction or something that is in actual episodes? cos I know theres one episode where Stewie gets unbirthed
I write stories!
Seeking partner thread

You either die a prey or live long enough to see yourself become the pred
headhunter732
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekuTheEmo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:11 pm

headhunter732 wrote:Do you mean fanfiction or something that is in actual episodes? cos I know theres one episode where Stewie gets unbirthed

it was Some sort of Fanfic it wasn't very long and was specifically about AV. Sorry I can't be anymore Specific than that It's been a while since I last saw it.. ^^;
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby blooberbloob » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:24 pm

I remember a story with Meg in it, but I can't remember if she was a pred or prey.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby Krowl » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Yes, I actually remember that. She anal vores all three of her kids, right? I can't seem to find that story anymore. I believe it was removed from the site or something.
Krowl
New to the forum

Postby NekuTheEmo » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:40 am

Krowl wrote:Yes, I actually remember that. She anal vores all three of her kids, right? I can't seem to find that story anymore. I believe it was removed from the site or something.

YES I'm glad I'm not crazy ha-ha and that's a shame it was removed :(
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby NekuTheEmo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Hey not to resurrect an old post but curious of this was ever seen or saved again :/
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby Raiza » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:23 am

Does anyone know who made it? If so, I may be able to hunt it down on the Way Back Machine.
Raiza
Somewhat familiar

Postby aceinthehole » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:22 pm

Not to necro this but someone just posted the story on deviantart

https://www.deviantart.com/vore224/art/ ... -781220275
aceinthehole
New to the forum

Postby Krowl » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:38 pm

aceinthehole wrote:Not to necro this but someone just posted the story on deviantart

https://www.deviantart.com/vore224/art/ ... -781220275

I don't think that's the story. The other one was a bit more, messy, if you know what I mean. It's still a good find, and I thank you for that.
Krowl
New to the forum

Postby casuallurker » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:18 am

NekuTheEmo wrote:
headhunter732 wrote:Do you mean fanfiction or something that is in actual episodes? cos I know theres one episode where Stewie gets unbirthed

it was Some sort of Fanfic it wasn't very long and was specifically about AV. Sorry I can't be anymore Specific than that It's been a while since I last saw it.. ^^;

perhaps, whether you or someone finds it or does not, someone can make a comic style drawing of such events. (i normally suffer from a short attention span when it comes to reading. sometimes though. with really long works of literature, both fiction and nonfiction, erotic and etc.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Return to Analvore