Foxtails

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Foxtails

Postby hotpocketshogun » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:57 pm

So while *not* working on that animation-something-or-another, I've met a certain fellow with a strong dislike for foxes. Well he likes foxes, just loves objectifying them as tools for women's cruel amusement and enjoyment. Things such as preparing foxes for food, having all-women fox hunts using horses to trample them into a paste as well as the more conventional using-them-for-fur-stuff-things. Among our more outlandish ideas of ladies debasing the poor little vulpines for their delight...well...frankly it fits right in here. Below are some of his fictional advertisements. I'll be more than happy to post any more of his work here should he make some.

"With all the exotic pets, fashion trends, human women, and excess foxes around this century, it is only natural to explore what is possible."

"Beautiful animals and beautiful rears, why not combine the two? Get your queen of a spouse or princess of a daughter the latest in fashion. Have her ass stand out even more with the luxury of real fur tails with authentic wagging motions. Limit of 3 per woman per day. Certified renewable and organic product."
Self-wagging Fox Tail Accessories: http://i.imgur.com/tMLQPnx.jpg

"No male fox can resist this one. Simply follow the instructions and you should have a fox in no time! With the sniffers on those critters, any fox for miles will be bound to show up as fast as he can. Comes equipped for free with every woman. Ideal for those on a budget."
Scent-lures for Wild Foxes: http://i.imgur.com/zfBSbIs.jpg

Tested and proven method to transport exotic pet foxes without the need of shipping containers and third-party handling. Every fox and woman comes equipped with the components required for usage, free of charge. Simple and fun method of transportation with the added benefit of fashion. She'll never use her walking leash again! Please take heed of the included warnings, the advertiser is not responsible for damaged goods. Foxes will experience jet-lag and haziness for up to 24 hours after usage.
Fox Carrying Crate: http://i.imgur.com/jmkWEQa.jpg
Last edited by hotpocketshogun on Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Re: Foxtails

Postby Fallenfox » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:56 pm

This is relevant to my interests. :-D
Fallenfox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ThisGuy127 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:44 am

I didn't know what to expect, but now I want one.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby campingcam » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:44 am

This guy got a page or something somewhere? His other material sounds interesting.
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind...
campingcam
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:59 pm

campingcam wrote:This guy got a page or something somewhere? His other material sounds interesting.
I'm afraid that's all at the moment. I'll post more work if he makes any. Right now he's waiting on a rp-reply from me involving some ladies donning some of these "foxtails" for a ball or something. Alas, My schooling is sapping all my time and enthusiasm...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zolatul » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:06 pm

This seems like an interesting use of foxes :D , and the rp sounds like it would be fun to read after you guys are finished with it, would you mind asking your rp-partner for permission to post it here on the portal when you're finished? And I know the pain of school sapping your energy, it happens to everyone, and it makes me feel horrible when I have to let down a friend who wanted a battle in Alpha Sapphire after school because of some test... :evil:
"Born in darkness, die in darkness..."
Creed of the... I dunno, just made it up. :P
Zolatul
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore