Looking for Things

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for Things

Postby Ray1700 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:06 am

1. An interactive on writing.com that had a title of something along the lines of "Shrunk in the inn" where you were a worker in an inn full of anime and gave characters. It had a decent AV story with Peach and Midna. I think the author of the story was something like Spartantag.

2. An AV comic with a Cowgirl (not Tuar, but more like what the regular meaning for Catgirl people think of, except cow) has a Naga crawl up her butt, then she attempts to get out only to get caught by the lifeguard and kicked off the beach.

If any one has seen either of these thing or know what happened please tell me...
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for Things

Postby Ray1700 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:31 pm

Ok, I found the AV comic, But does anyone have any Idea what happened to the interactive? Or have a link to it, or perhaps a way to use the Wayback Machine to get it to work?
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby zaneofbane » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:33 pm

Are you sure it isn't "Shrunk in a Hotel?"
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby Ray1700 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Don't think so... Its mostly in a place full of anime and game girls, I distinctly remember a Peach Anal vore chapter called "follow your other head' where the main character crawls up into Peach's asshole while she is unaware. There was also a Midna one where she was having trouble pooping and gives the main character a choice to either help her willingly or get shoved up her ass... or something like that.... It would be great to find these.... ^^;
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeremyTN » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:55 pm

It was Shrunk in the Inn, as I was the one who made it. The reason it's down is cause I grew to absolutely despise it.
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray1700 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:34 pm

JeremyTN wrote:It was Shrunk in the Inn, as I was the one who made it. The reason it's down is cause I grew to absolutely despise it.
Ok... I don't remember much about it, but why did you decide to close it down? Were too many people doing cheap chapters with 1-2 sentences or just lost taste in most of its content?
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby dude101 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:19 pm

JeremyTN wrote:It was Shrunk in the Inn, as I was the one who made it. The reason it's down is cause I grew to absolutely despise it.

But I liked that interactive..... :(
dude101
---

Postby JeremyTN » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Ray1700 wrote:
Ok... I don't remember much about it, but why did you decide to close it down? Were too many people doing cheap chapters with 1-2 sentences or just lost taste in most of its content?

I just stopped liking it...mainly cause I used my own name as the main character's name which super skeeves me out now. I will admit I liked most of the interactive, but just...I don't regret deleting it.
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaxed » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:25 pm

I've never read it myself, but couldn't you have just changed the name of the main character? Sure, it would take a lot of edits, but really wouldn't take all that much longer than writing out a few chapters from scratch, would it?
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JeremyTN » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:50 pm

Jaxed wrote:I've never read it myself, but couldn't you have just changed the name of the main character? Sure, it would take a lot of edits, but really wouldn't take all that much longer than writing out a few chapters from scratch, would it?

Probably, but there was probably something else that edged me into deleting it, can't really remember why, but oh well, what's past it past.
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray1700 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:18 am

JeremyTN wrote:
Jaxed wrote:I've never read it myself, but couldn't you have just changed the name of the main character? Sure, it would take a lot of edits, but really wouldn't take all that much longer than writing out a few chapters from scratch, would it?

Probably, but there was probably something else that edged me into deleting it, can't really remember why, but oh well, what's past it past.
Is it like gone gone deleted or just deleted as in off for the public, If its just off for the public could you up load the Peach chapters (With name change or what ever changes you might like to make) on here?
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeremyTN » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:31 pm

Ray1700 wrote:
JeremyTN wrote:

Is it like gone gone deleted or just deleted as in off for the public, If its just off for the public could you up load the Peach chapters (With name change or what ever changes you might like to make) on here?

It's gone gone.
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ray1700 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:54 pm

I don't remember, but were you Spartantag or was that another guy, JeremyTN? If it is another guy, then do you think they might have the chapters saved somewhere?
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby JeremyTN » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:10 am

Nope, and no idea.
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dude101 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:10 pm

Why don't we just remake the interactive? Doesn't matter who does it!
dude101
---

Postby zaneofbane » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:44 pm

dude101 wrote:Why don't we just remake the interactive? Doesn't matter who does it!

Writing.com is a site where the average chapter is both shorter and of lower quality than the posts in this thread. Why would anyone want to go to the trouble of remaking something using that site?
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby Ray1700 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:52 am

zaneofbane wrote:
dude101 wrote:Why don't we just remake the interactive? Doesn't matter who does it!

Writing.com is a site where the average chapter is both shorter and of lower quality than the posts in this thread. Why would anyone want to go to the trouble of remaking something using that site?
There are the occasional good ones, have you seen the Shrunk with Family, Friends, and more by Mr.E? There are a couple good ones, we just have a lot of severe lazy butts that want points and don't want to put in the work. Also I got in touch with SpartanTag, He does not have the chapters saved.
Ray1700
Somewhat familiar

Postby zaneofbane » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:38 am

Ray1700 wrote:
zaneofbane wrote:

There are the occasional good ones, have you seen the Shrunk with Family, Friends, and more by Mr.E? There are a couple good ones, we just have a lot of severe lazy butts that want points and don't want to put in the work. Also I got in touch with SpartanTag, He does not have the chapters saved.

Mr. E makes good chapters. His interactives, however, are chocked full of people leaving bridge chapters hoping Mr. E will then write a chapter in the direction they indicated.
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby TableManners » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:11 am

OP, I've been looking for that exact same comic. Can you possibly post a link to that, please?
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby TableManners » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:25 pm

For anyone else who's curious, here's the link that Ray helped me find. http://g.e-hentai.org/g/380817/6f5fd6d064/
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Analvore