Mrs Henderson's New Bed (f/m, AV, digestion, scat)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Mrs Henderson's New Bed (f/m, AV, digestion, scat)

Postby juicefox » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:47 am

DESCRIPTION: Two brothers help their neighbor move a bed and there is an accident.

INFO: I have decided to split this story into three parts. I’m doing this because it’s easier for me to write a story in three small chunks than in one big chunk. This first part contains ingestion, but I’m afraid that readers will have to wait for the digestion and disposal. The reason why I tagged the story with digestion and scat is to warn off readers who prefer safe vore.

WARNING: The setting depicted in this story is callous and cruel. Readers who prefer nicer forms of vore might want to skip this one.

DISCLAIMER: The views of the characters are a reflection of the setting they inhabit. They do not reflect the beliefs of the author.

MRS HENDERSON’S NEW BED - (f/m, accidental AV, digestion, scat)
Spoiler: show
MRS HENDERSON’S NEW BED
By JuiceFox

I had a very sheltered childhood. I lived in an herbivore neighbourhood, I went to an herbivore school, and I was brought up with herbivore views. As a result, I had a very naive outlook. It seems silly now but, back then, I really did think that anyone could be what they wanted to be if they worked hard enough. Now I realise that some people can never be more than they are. Some people can never change their destiny.

I had to face this reality when I lost my little brother. His name was Brent, but we all called him Bambi. We called him Bambi because he always looked like a fawn, even at 19. He stopped growing at 12 and his antlers never sprouted. It’s rare for a full-grown deer to be eaten, but Bambi was a runt, and runts are born to be prey.

It took me a long time to accept this fact. I loved my little brother and I thought he deserved better than that. He might have been small, but he was smart, talented, and hard-working. I believed that, with the right opportunities, he could be more than a predator’s meal. But our parents didn’t agree.

When we were fawns, our parents told us that, if we got good grades, they would pay for college. I was never interested in college, but it really motivated Bambi. He worked hard, and he graduated high school with a perfect GPA. But our parents didn’t keep their promise. They told Bambi that he just wasn’t big enough to survive in the real world, so sending him to college would be a waste of money.

At that point, it was clear that Bambi would never grow any bigger than he was, so our parents gave up on him. They accepted that he would be eaten, and they made no effort to save him. In fact, they encouraged him to put himself in harm’s way. They had him apply for dangerous jobs with high predation rates in carnivorous neighbourhoods. If I didn’t do something, Bambi would have been a side order to a home delivered pizza. So I hired him myself.

I had started a moving company a few years back, and I was making enough money to take on an extra hand. Unfortunately, Bambi was not the best man for the job. He was too weak to carry heavy loads and he kept getting in the way. Removals would take longer when he was around, and customers resented having to pay the extra hours. It wasn’t Bambi’s fault; he was trying his best. He just wasn’t built for this kind of work.

I wanted to protect my little brother, but I couldn’t do it at the expense of my company. I knew I had to let him go, but I didn’t want to fire him until I was sure that I had no other choice. So I gave Bambi one last chance. I told him that, if he couldn’t show me that he could do the work, he would have to take one of the jobs our parents found for him. It was harsh, but necessary. Bambi needed to know the gravity of the situation. If he couldn’t help me, I couldn’t help him. He needed to prove himself to me. His life depended on it.

I chose for Bambi’s test a simple job with an easy client. The job was to set up a new bed and dump an old bed. Both beds had to be dismantled to get them through the bedroom door, so Bambi should’ve been able to help with the smaller pieces. As for the client, our neighbour Mrs Henderson, she was a soft-hearted mare who had a lot of sympathy for small helpless creatures. If Bambi got in the way and slowed our progress, Mrs Henderson would be more forgiving than most customers.

Bambi DID get in the way. I tripped over him six times and I almost dropped my load twice. However, this time, it wasn’t entirely his fault. I was distracted by Mrs Henderson. She was helping me with the heavier loads, and I was looking at her when I should’ve been looking where I was going. I’d always had a crush on the mare and, that day, the sight of her was irresistible.

It was what Mrs Henderson was wearing that stole my attention. Cloths were always too small for her large body, particularly around the hips. The skirt she wore that day covered her most of the time but, whenever she swished her tail, it would lift up and reveal her ass. And she wasn’t wearing any underwear. I tried to keep my mind on my work but, every time she flicked her tail, my eyes were drawn back.

Considering how carelessness I was being, I couldn’t really blame Bambi when I tripped on him. However, his presence was a hazard that needed to be removed. So I told him to sit in the corner. He must have thought that he failed his test because he was on the verge of tears when I said it. He didn’t perform well, but I wasn’t paying enough attention to him to fairly judge. I would have given him another chance, but I never got the opportunity. Bambi’s fate was already decided.

It happened after the job was done. I helped Mrs Henderson make the new bed, and we both stepped back to admire our work. Mrs Henderson was tired and wanted to rest her legs, so she sat down. Unfortunately, the chair she sat on was already occupied. I heard Mrs Henderson yelp and leap to her feet. And, when I turned around, I saw two small legs hanging out of her backside. Mrs Henderson had sat on Bambi and the little deer had slid right up her tailhole.

“Oh goodness! I’m so sorry, Bambi. I didn’t see you there,” Mrs Henderson said to the squirming legs. Then she looked at me. “Hon, I’m gonna need your help to get him out.”

So Mrs Henderson climbed onto the newly made bed and raised her backside towards me. She pulled her skirt back and lifted her tail to give me a better view and, I’m embarrassed to admit, I got a little excited. Of course, it was terrifying to see my brother in peril, but seeing Mrs Henderson presenting herself to me also inspired more carnal feelings.

“You better start pulling,” said Mrs Henderson. “Or the poor little deer will get sucked in.”

I tried to do as she said, but Bambi wouldn’t stay still. His legs were kicking so wildly that I couldn’t get a hold of them. As I grabbed at Bambi’s legs, I noticed they were sinking. Bambi was being swallowed, and Mrs Henderson was enjoying it. The mare moaned with increasing intensity and, with a gasp of pleasure, she swallowed Bambi up to his knees. Thankfully, I managed to grab his hooves before he went all the way.

“I told you to hurry,” said Mrs Henderson breathlessly. “I haven’t had sex in months, and I can’t control myself when I’m horny.”

Then I understood the danger. I had heard stories of predators who could consume prey through their tailholes, but I had never believed them. It seemed too absurd to be possible. But I couldn’t deny what I was seeing with my own eyes.

Panicked, I pulled desperately and managed to reclaim several inches of Bambi’s legs. But, when my muscles weakened, the swallowing continued. It became a tug-of-war with Bambi in the middle. Neither side gained any ground, but Mrs Henderson was enjoying the fight. Her pussy dripped as the little deer slid in and out. I tried to focus on Bambi, but the smell of the mare’s arousal was overwhelming.

Mrs Henderson smiled when she noticed my growing erection. Her usually kind expression turned cruel with lust. “Looks like you don’t really WANT to get him out,” she teased. “Instead, why don’t you lose the pants and push him in.”

I felt too ashamed to reply, so I just kept pulling. But all my efforts did was excite Mrs Henderson further. She moaned and panted until she was on the verge of climax. “FUCK, I can’t take it anymore!” she cried. And, suddenly, Bambi’s legs slipped through my fingers and were swallowed completely. The mare’s tailhole snapped shut, and I heard rapid squelching sounds as her bowels carried my brother away. As the deer reached his destination, Mrs Henderson screamed in ecstasy and sprayed my fingers with her orgasm. Then Bambi was gone. His entire life had culminated into a moment of pleasure for a horny horse.

NOTE: The last paragraph was written in that way to give readers some closure. It will probably be changed when I upload Part 2.
Last edited by juicefox on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
juicefox
Participator

Re: MRS HENDERSON’S NEW BED (f/m, AV, digestion, scat)

Postby unicorn » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:19 am

Love this so far!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: MRS HENDERSON’S NEW BED (f/m, AV, digestion, scat)

Postby Makuta » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:24 am

Yes good first part and I also like this so far. :)
Makuta
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mrs Henderson's New Bed (f/m, AV, digestion, scat)

Postby RuffledFerret » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Glad to see you're still writing. Can't wait for the next part!
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sora » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:12 pm

I love this scenario! It's great to see more from you Juicefox, I look forward to the next chapter!
Sora
Somewhat familiar

Postby iwillnomu » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:50 pm

It's really nice so far! Good to see you're still around!
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Indighost » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Fantastic work.

I don't even like anal vore bit this story completely sold me on it. Something about the way the accident seems maybe preventable or maybe inevitable.

High quality, carefully written furry vore stories are very rare these days. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to wrote and for sharing!
Indighost
---

Postby juicefox » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Sora wrote:I love this scenario! It's great to see more from you Juicefox, I look forward to the next chapter!

Thanks, but I can't take full credit for the scenario. The idea of accidental AV by one character sitting on another came from some work by Cainiam.

Indighost wrote:Fantastic work.

I don't even like anal vore bit this story completely sold me on it. Something about the way the accident seems maybe preventable or maybe inevitable.

High quality, carefully written furry vore stories are very rare these days. Thank you sincerely for taking the time to wrote and for sharing!

Oh, I much prefer oral vore as well. But I find the the accidental vore potential of AV very appealing.
juicefox
Participator

Postby Elixia » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:01 am

Really feel the slip from a civilized to carnal attitude, can't wait for the 2nd part.
Elixia
New to the forum

Postby KrasnyiKoiot » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:55 pm

You've such a lovely way with words, augh. Adore your work, this being no exception!
KrasnyiKoiot
New to the forum

Postby juicefox » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Elixia wrote:Really feel the slip from a civilized to carnal attitude, can't wait for the 2nd part.

Thanks, I'm glad you picked up on that. And I'm working on Part 2 now, but it might take a while. I'm a very slow writer.

KrasnyiKoiot wrote:You've such a lovely way with words, augh. Adore your work, this being no exception!

Thanks, but it doesn't come easy. I do a lot of editing and rewriting.
juicefox
Participator

Postby juicefox » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:59 am

Hey guys. Part 2 is taking much longer than anticipated, and I hate to keep people waiting so long with no update. So I decided to post a preview.

Spoiler: show
PART 2 PREVIEW

When the flow of her ejaculation ebbed away, Mrs Henderson collapsed. As the mare relaxed, she rolled onto her back and smiled with satisfaction. For a moment, she enjoyed the residual pleasure of her climax. But, when she came down from her sexual high, she realized what she had done.

“Oh shoot! I didn’t mean to eat him,” she exclaimed. Then, guiltily, she looked up at me. “You had better call your mother. Tell her what’s happened, and make sure she understands that it was an accident!”

I doubted that mom would be much help. Sure, she was a nurse, so she knew how to extract prey. But, in Bambi’s case, she might not want to. Mom had accepted that Bambi was prey, and didn’t expect him to amount to more than a full stomach and a big dump. Could I really convince mom to interfere with something she saw as natural and inevitable? I hoped I could. So I left the room to make the call.

Mom was still at work, so I called the hospital and had her paged. She got to the phone as quickly as she could, but it still took 11 minutes. That might not sound long, but I couldn’t afford to waste time. Horse stomachs are slow but, once they get started, they’re very thorough. If I didn’t rescue Bambi soon, there’d be nothing left but fur and hooves. So being forced to wait made me very anxious.

When mom finally answered, I was on the verge of panic, and her response didn’t alleviate my anxieties. After I told her what had happened, she laughed. “And your father thought Bambi was too small to pleasure a woman,” she said. “It looks like that boy was just the right size for Mrs Henderson.”

The joke infuriated me, but I contained myself. I wanted help, not an argument. “This is serious,” I said as calmly as I could. “You need to help me get him out.”

“That’s not a good idea,” said mom, suddenly firm. “If Mrs Henderson wants to extract Bambi, that’s her choice. But I would advise against it. Once a person enters a predator’s stomach, they’re very difficult to remove. It would be safer if Mrs Henderson just let nature take its course.”

I was afraid mom would feel this way, but I wasn’t giving up. I thought that, if I reminded her of her professional obligations, she might be more willing to help. “But you’re a nurse, and a nurse has a duty of care,” I said reasonably. “When someone’s life is in jeopardy, you can’t ignore them.”

I thought it was a strong argument, but mom knew better. “Duty of care doesn’t apply to ingested prey,” she said. “Once prey enters a predator’s stomach, they’re no longer considered a person. They might still be alive but, legally, they’re just fat waiting to be metabolized. In cases like these, the health of the predator is the only priority. If you don’t believe me, then take Mrs Henderson to a doctor. Few would be willing to help, and most would simply give her a DigestAid to speed up the process.”

When the rest of Part 2 is done I will change the title of this thread to "Mrs Henderson's New Bed *updated*".

I'm sorry for the wait.
juicefox
Participator

Postby Indighost » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:55 am

no worries! This writing looks really wonderful. :)
Indighost
---

Postby delet359hs56h2 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:10 am

I love it so far. Can't wait to see more of this. :)
delet359hs56h2
Belly Bouncin' Bovine

Postby 1ring42 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:54 pm

saved
1ring42
---

Postby Arrower » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:03 pm

When come part 3?
Arrower
New to the forum

Return to Analvore