BlazBlue AV

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

BlazBlue AV

Postby Zakkerus » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:59 pm

So, a long while ago, I started writing a BlazBlue anal vore story where Makoto Nanaya was the pred and Carl Clover was the "poor" prey. I stopped writing on it because I kinda lost interest in it a bit, and because I didn't know if anyone would actually like it or not. I may end up finishing it, who knows?

Well, I'll put what I have. There's barely any BB vore, and don't think there's any AV with Makoto. I was thinking about involving some smelly farts... (Because that's kinda hot...)

If you're interesting in this, please tell me, or if you have some BlazBlue anal vore ideas or stories or pics you've made or found, post it!

The story doesn't have a title yet though, and like I said earlier, it's not done.
---///---
*Insert Title Here*

The sun was starting to set in the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi, meaning that the monorails were shutting down for the night. Many of the workers and people who were waiting to leave the City had to go back to their homes or hotels. The Kagutsuchi port was shutting down as well, however, it was still filled with life. Many of the citizens would stay at the port and listen to the music that some would play and they'd dance and drink, or simply stand around and talk to friends. But, when the first lightning bolt struck and thunder boomed in the distance, many of the citizens left. Then a downpour of rain started to fall. Everyone left the port then. All except for one person dressed in a NOL coat and an almost military-like beret. The coat was black and so was the beret. There was some gold-looking details on them, but not enough to draw attention. In fact, the uniform was meant not to draw attention, seeing as how the young woman wearing it was an NOL spy.

But, no matter what she wore, she would almost always stand out. She did have a squirrel tail after all. This young NOL spy was none other than the squirrel Beastkin named Makoto Nanaya. She stood in the rain for quite awhile, until she got bored of standing and getting her fluffy tail wet. She started to walk into an alley where the rain had a harder time getting to. Makoto sighed in annoyance as she took off her black beret and rubbed her squirrel ears some. The beret always made her ears irritated for some reason. She was tempted to take off her NOL uniform and just wear her unique and rather revealing combat uniform, but she knows Kagutsuchi is the type of town where wearing something like that is dangerous. Makoto giggles as she thinks what she'll do to some perv that'd try to touch her. She laughs some, but then she realizes that she's pretty much a pervert too. This makes her laugh even more and even louder.

The squirrel Beastkin continued to stand in the alleyway for a long time, the rain was still pouring down almost endlessly. The alley and the many streets and sidewalks of Kagutsuchi were illuminated by Ars Magus powered lights. However, some streets were still using the obsolete streetlights that were used three centuries ago. Makoto found the combination of old 21 century technology and Ars Magus powered technology appealing in an odd way.

Her stomach began to growl and she rubbed her belly as though she was trying to soothe it.

Makoto: "Shhh, I know you're hungry, belly. But almost every shop, store, and restaurant near the port is closing down for the night. Well, there are the many restaurants in Orient Town. It's a little bit below this level of the City though... And I'm really just too lazy to walk down there..."

The squirrel Beastkin saw someone walk by the alley she was in and she chuckled at what popped into her mind.

Makoto: *Mutter* "If only I could eat people~. I know that Noel and Tsubaki taste pretty good~. Hm hm hm, and in more ways than one too~..."

Makoto's ears twitched as she heard some footsteps at the opposite end of the alley she was in. It was two dark on that end to see who or what it was. She could tell one thing though. It was two people. One pair of footsteps sounded soft and light, the other sounded heavy and metallic. She sniffs at the direction of the footsteps and her tail swishes as she thinks she knows who the smaller one is.

Makoto: "Carl? Is that you? Hehehehe, oh, I know it is~! There's no use in trying to hide from me, you little cutie~."

A young boy named Carl Clover stepped into the light. His face had a blush on it and he shyly looked at the ground. He took his top hat-looking hat off as a sign of respect to Makoto.

Carl: "H-Hello, Miss Makoto... It's b-been awhile, huh?"

Makoto ran up to Carl and picked him up and hugged him tightly. She unknowing pushed his face into her large breasts, making the young boy blush even more.

Makoto: "Hahaha, it's good to see you, Carl~. So, is someone else with you? I could've sworn that I heard..."

As if on cue, a large metallic figure stepped out into the light. It was in the basic shape of what a female would look like when wearing a dress. However, it's arms were long and the fingers were almost blade-like. It was a relic of a darker time. Makoto set Carl back down and looked at the automaton with caution.

Makoto: "C-Carl, why do you have Deus Machina: Nirvana with you?!

Carl Clover glared angrily at Makoto Nanaya after hearing what he said.

Carl: "Th-That's not my sister's name! Her name is Ada! Now I'm going to make you pay for calling her that! Too many people call her that and I had enou-"

The young boy's speech is cutoff in mid-sentence as Makoto interrupts him by throwing her NOL coat into the air and revealing that underneath it she had on her unique combat uniform. The real reason why Carl stops talking is because he blushes a very deep red at Makoto's uniform. It shows almost all of her breasts and the extremely small skirt and tight black strap panties leave very little to the imagination.

Carl: "Uhhhh... M-Miss Makoto...I was kinda in th-the middle of a speech..."

Makoto: "Heh heh heh, so it's a fight you want, huh, Carl~? Well, let me warn you, I won't hold back~. And if I win, I get to keep you all to myself for a day~!"

Carl: "I-I-I never agreed to you k-keeping me!!!"

Makoto: "Too late, cutie~!"

The squirrel Beastkin playfully pounces on Carl and starts to lick his face. Obviously she was joking when she said she was gonna give it her all.

Makoto: "Hm hm hm, you taste pretty yummy, Carl~! Who knew that a cutie like you would taste so sweet~?"

Carl doesn't know the difference between a playful and friendly fight, and a serious one. So, in response, he kicks Makoto in her female bits. Making her shriek in pain and let go of Carl.

Makoto: "Wh-Why did you hit me there?! Even though girls don't have balls it still hurts!!!"

Carl tilts his head some and looks at Makoto's waist as she stand up.

Carl: "H-How can it still hurt that bad if you have l-lady parts...?"

Makoto: "Well, I really don't have time to explain it, and you've kinda pissed me off some! So, I'm just gonna make you apologize~!

Makoto pins Carl to the ground again and grins deviously as she proceeds to sit on his face. He squirms and yells out muffled words. Makoto teasingly grinds her cheeks into his face. The squirrel Beastkin was still playing.

Makoto: "Heh heh, now Carl, I'm going to take my booty off of your cute face, and when I do, I except you too apologize~. Okay~?"

She does as she says and takes her rear off of young Carl's face. But when she does, Carl immediately bites her cheeks and makes the squirrel-girl yip in surprise and pain.

Makoto: "Ouch!!! Carl, I was just playing around! Jeez, can't you take a joke? Well, now I'm actually gonna punish you by sitting on your face!"

Makoto stands up all the way and before Carl can stand up too, she brings her rear down back on his face. However, she blushes a bright red and moans after what has just happened. There was a snapping sound as her panties snapped and Carl's head ended up sliding into her smelly pucker. She was known for being able to handle most things that most others couldn't, but she didn't know she could do this. At this point in time Carl was really starting to squirm and yell. Which made Makoto moan more. She blushes more as her pucker starts to automatically slurp the 'poor' boy further into her rear.

Makoto: *Moan* "Mmmm, I d-didn't know I could do that~... Mmm, it f-feels good..."

Carl: *Muffled* "It smells really bad in here, Miss Makoto! It smells like a really bad fart!!!"

Makoto: "Hm hm hm, well, you are being slowly slurped up my pucker and into my bowels, so that's probably why it smells~!"

Carl: *Muffled whine* Makoto, please let me out! It smells REALLY bad and it's all slimy in here...!"

The squirrel-girl's bowels and pucker continue to slowly pull Carl into Makoto's rear. Soon his chest was being slurped up. He continues to struggle and whine, which made Makoto moan yet again, but she didn't want to make a mess.

Makoto: "C-Carl! Stop squirming so much or else I'll fart on you and then it'll really smell bad in there~! Besides, you really don't wanna make me cream myself~."
Zakkerus
Been posting for a bit

Re: BlazBlue AV

Postby JZaber » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:46 pm

Hey, it's actually not that bad! I guess this might be what you call Makoto using her "Ass-tral Finish" :-D

A few comments: I would've probably had Makoto pounce on the first thing that passed by the alley, and take a like comical bite out of it (think like cartoony gnawing on someone's head cuz obviously they can't just bite through like that), which of course would've been Carl. It would give Makoto a reason for licking Carl to begin with ("Hmmm, Hey Carl, you actually taste kinda good~), and tie in with her hunger pains.

More importantly, it would help tie in Ada a little better to the scene. It's one of my only gripes with the whole thing; Ada is just kinda shoe-horned in there as a launch point for them to fight, which I do like and feel is right. But I don't think Ada is just gonna sit by while Carl gets devoured one way or the other ( i love word play :-D ). You could get away with dispensing Ada early on; Makoto's a strong girl, if not one of the strongest characters in BlazBlue. I can see her taking out Ada easily, if done so in the right fashion. The way I picture it, you can keep most of the interaction you've got going. What I'd add is Ada grabbing Makoto (think bear hug), and Makoto breaking free and removing Ada (think one big powerful blow and maybe Ada flying down the alley) once Carl wants to initiate his little speech / fight. This way you keep the dialogue, which is great btw, but add some entertaining illustration to their interactions. From there, the rest is pretty great, although I do wish you'd add some more with that lovely fluffy tail of Makoto's.

Anyways, great job overall. These are just my thoughts, so take them as you will. Definitely want to see more though. BlazBlue universe is an excellent choice.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zakkerus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:26 pm

Thank you for the input and thoughts, JZaber. It's greatly appreciated.
Heh, yeah, Ada kinda was put in there in a sloppy way. And thanks for the idea about the interaction between her and Makoto, I'll try my best to implement it into the story. Hmm, it's already giving me ideas. Thank you again. Haha, yeah, everything Makoto related should more of her fluffy tail. ;3

If I can manage to finish the current story I'm working on, and start working on this one again, (thank you for the ideas that I can feed off of) I might post it on Vore Day. Which is 8/8. At least I hope to anyway.
Zakkerus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zakkerus » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:06 am

Okay, so I finished the story. It's here: https://aryion.com/g4/view/355317

Happy Vore Day!!! :gulp:
Zakkerus
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore