Teacher anal vore student story

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Teacher anal vore student story

Postby Safety » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 am

I'm looking for a story of a teacher who is teaching about Sex-Ed or something because there has been a lot of misconduct between the coed students. She tells them that they are going to be analy vored and asks for someone to volunteer. The teachers pet of the class raises his hand and volunteers for it. She vores him and keeps him there all day because he asked her too and ends up sleeping in there. Anyone heard of this story or know where to find it? I've been looking for it for a while.
Safety
New to the forum

Re: Teacher anal vore student story

Postby thatguy008 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:47 am

this one is definitely on eka's sadly I do not have it saved or remember the writer's name.
thatguy008
Been posting for a bit

Postby truck » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:54 am

there is another story I know of. I am pretty sure you have to be a member to read this, its free. http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... ur-teacher
there is also this story. http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it ... ing-School
truck
Participator

Postby SoupsLewd » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:37 pm

The Unbirth story isn't written very well....
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 pm

SuperMatt001 wrote:The Unbirth story isn't written very well....

What'd you expect from writing.com?
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SoupsLewd » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 pm

night22 wrote:

Some stories are pretty good and put descent detail.
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Postby truck » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:15 am

SuperMatt001 wrote:
night22 wrote:

Some stories are pretty good and put descent detail.

writing.com allows anyone and everyone from all over the world to add to a story, so its all on the person who was writing that part. but the overall story is pretty good.
truck
Participator

Postby Panther » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:37 pm

is this it

I had always been socially outcast. Even at a private boarding school for "problem" children, I was a weirdo. I was an orphan with some mental issues. My hair was blacker than anyone else's, and my skin was pale. My eyes were two different colors, neither of them normal. I was a contortionist, which girls found highly unattractive. To top it off, I had just gotten crutches.
It had started when the school bully, Carter, had made a perverted joke in health class. I had been standing at the time, and had turned to look at him. I somehow forgot to lift one of my feet, and twisted it around almost one hundred eighty degrees when looking at him. Being very naturally flexible, I didn't notice until I started walking to my seat and tripped, breaking three bones in my foot. My doctor had told me that the genetic condition that allowed me to do strange things with my joints also meant that I would often hurt myself when my joints twisted in ways that they weren't supposed to, and stress was put on them. Carter had laughed when I showed up to school the next day with a cast on my foot and crutches under my arms.
"Look, Robert got freakier!" he said while laughing with the thugs that followed him around like puppies. I had ignored him, and intentionally taken up the whole hallway and slowed down. He had been late to class and gotten detention, but I had the excuse of being slowed down by my temporary handicap.
The next day, I had health class again. Our teacher told us the day before that there would be a guest speaker. Our health was divided into boys and girls, and only the boys would get the guest speaker, because of some issues that had been occurring. Carter and most of his thugs were registered sex offenders. They weren't taking the curriculum seriously at all. I was reminded of this when he pretended to "accidentally" walk into the girl's classroom. I groaned, knowing that he would spend the class flicking wads of paper at whoever was speaking. I was surprised when a very broad, very tall pretty woman who couldn't have been older than twenty walked in and locked the door. Her hips were so big that even I (proud not to be a pervert) couldn't help staring. Carter was leaning forward and drooling, with an evil expression on his face. What had the school been thinking, locking a sexy woman in a room full of huge perverted delinquents?
"Hello, students. My name is Anna Marvin; you can call me Annie. I'm going to be talking to you today about some of the things that some of you have been doing. Your school is concerned about the safety of female students because of some things that you've done. One young man has been to jail for rape, and several others have sexually harassed other students. It isn't right, and you need to be taught that it isn't right." From Carter's proud expression, he was evidently the "one young man" who had been convicted of rape. It didn't surprise me; who else could it be?
"What a terrible thing! It makes me ashamed to be a teenage boy!" Carter told her enthusiastically. His eyes completely gave him away, and she looked down on him in disgust.
"Carter Tyrius, I assume?" she asked him, a disappointed look on her face.
"Yes, ma'am," he replied, sitting back in his chair and clasping his hands behind his head.
"Darn it. Your shoulders are too broad. You'll just have to witness it, and I'll just have to hope it scares the crap out of you," she was almost talking to herself, her voice low. "Raise your hand if you have narrow shoulders, or if you can fit them through small spaces." I didn't know where she was going, but I raised my hand hesitantly. Two other boys raised their hands, but as I was in the front, I knew my chances weren't good. Sure enough, Annie's dark eyes fell on me.
"Are you a registered sex offender?" I shook my head.
"No."
"Are you an un-registered sex offender?" she asked, smiling slightly. When I shook my head again, her smile broadened. "At least there are some people in the class who aren't useless bags of crap." Her gaze turned to rest on Carter. The delinquent's face was clearly shocked that anyone was allowed to be so rude to him.
"Thank you," I found myself saying. She looked kindly at me.
"You're welcome. Sorry you were the first 'volunteer' that I saw. It's just bad luck really. What is your name?"
"Robert."
"Please step to the front of the classroom, Robert." A wave of apprehension washed over me. I lifted my crutches from under my chair and slowly made my up to the front of the room. Annie stood at the front waiting for me. As soon as I stood next to her, she spoke again.
"Now, the fun starts!" She said with an evil look at Carter and his followers. With a dramatic but cheesy and obviously pre-planned puff of smoke and flash of lights, her clothes disappeared, leaving her completely naked. My jaw dropped, as did Carter's, and those of his thugs, and everyone else's. Her hips and butt were even bigger than they looked. "Come closer," she told me. I instantly got a bad feeling, but was unable to disobey. She sat down, and rolled onto her stomach, exposing her enormous ass. "Come closer, Robert," she told me again. I hesitated before shuffling closer still to the mountain of flesh that sat on the ground before me. She spread her legs apart, and commanded me again. "Sit down between my legs, and stick your hand inside." Trembling, I slowly lowered myself to the ground, slipping and falling at the last second. I threw my crutches in his direction as Carter laughed. There was a slight chuckle from the other side of the woman before me. "Go on," she told me. I very slowly poked my hand in between her gigantic butt cheeks, and tried to hold it there without trembling. This was ridiculous. We were in high school, for goodness sake! This did not seem to matter to Annie, as she grunted and said "Deeper! Stick your hand in as far as it can go!" I cringed slightly at her command, but kept going, digging my hand in to feel a ring of muscle in her anus. My hand easily passed through, deep into her. I was quickly up to my shoulder. That was scary. "Slip your other hand in," she commanded me. Visibly shaking, I complied. I was terrified of the expanding hole, but drawn to it. I wondered if I would fit inside. I jammed the second arm in faster than the first, knowing that it would fit. "Good. Bring your head down between your arms, and don't move." My neck stiffened up in fear, and it took a lot of effort to lower my neck at all. As soon as I did, Annie hooked her huge legs around my torso, and began pulling me in with both her legs and her colon muscles. My face was crushed between two globes of fat before being squeezed through a ring of muscle and into her colon. I felt my shoulders pass through her huge pelvis. Everything went dark, and I held my breath. I kicked my legs, suddenly realizing the gravity of the situation. That ended quickly as the woman who shoved me up her ass tightened her grip on me, squeezing the air out of my lungs and leaving me light-headed. I didn't have the energy to struggle, and was quickly slurped up into Annie like a noodle. I felt my captor lift herself to her feet, and begin walking around. Then she began speaking. While I had to strain, I could hear her.
"I'm not the only person capable of this. If you go on hurting girls, this could happen to you." She was cut off by Carter's voice, still obnoxious.
"I thought my shoulders were too broad," he pointed out snobbishly. Annie laughed.
"I could easily fit your shoulders in; I'm just not sure if I could get them back out." I knew that as she was saying this, Carter was turning pale. I also knew that I had been chosen because I could be let out. Knowing that, I realized that I didn't necessarily want out. I gingerly extended one leg, knowing that it might hurt my wondrously fleshy prison. There was a laugh from Annie, and several students screamed as I pressed her stomach outward. I crumpled my leg again, curling back into a fetal position to allow myself more space. Then I began exploring. I knew that the digestive system lay above me, so instead I probed out and down, finding that I could stick my hand outside by accident quite easily, and so decided that just for the humor I would wave to everybody. Then I pulled my hand back in when Annie started speaking again.
"If I ever hear about anyone in this school abusing a girl, I will have to visit again and demonstrate on someone else. If their shoulders don't fit back out, that's too bad." As she finished speaking, there was a pressure all around my body, and my head was squeezed downwards. There was a loud slurp, and suddenly I was blinded by the tremendous light. I closed my eyes for a moment to allow them to become accustomed to the light, and locked my flexible shoulders in place to hold me still.
"It's time to come out, kid," she told me. I pressed at the fleshy walls on either side of me, trying to free my head enough to speak.
"Um… do I have to?" I cringed when I heard my own voice. No one in the room said anything. Annie laughed, lightly shaking the cushions of fat on my head.
"Do you want to stay and play in the big butt?" she asked me. I nodded as much as I was capable of. She laughed again. "What would your parents think?"
"They're gone," I mumbled sadly.
"Oh," her voice softened. "I'm sorry. What class do you have next?"
"This is the last one." I spoke the truth. I could tell that she was thinking.
"Well, let me get me clothes back on and dismiss the rest of the class. Then we can consider this." The second she finished, there was a huge amount of suction, and I was slurped back into her. I curled back into a ball, relaxing. There was a little crackling sound, and I knew that her clothes had "magically" reappeared. I listened again as she finished with the class. "If word of what exactly happened escapes the classroom, well, I don't really need to explain the consequences, do I?" Annie could be kind of terrifying. I felt her walk towards the door, and then I heard the rush of students leaving. The slightly jiggly cave that contained me shook as Annie sat down. There was another slurping sound, and a hand joined me in the dark chamber, making an opening that let in a little bit of light.
"Can you hear me?" she asked.
"Yes. There's a bit of an echo in here," I responded. Annie chuckled.
"So you say that you want to stay in my butt? Why?"
"It's nice in here. It's warm and soft." To emphasize this, I snuggled back deeper into her abdomen. She giggled before responding.
"I clean it before 'demonstrating'. Anyway, if this is your last class, where do you have to be next?"
"We have an hour of free time, then dinner, and curfew is a half-hour after that."
"You can just hang out in there for the free period, if that's what you want. If you really want to stay for a while, I can just get you some dinner and you could eat with me in my room."
"That would be great!" I told her, "I would love to stay and eat with you."
"Good. I've got some stuff to do, but you shouldn't slow me down. Honestly, I don't look any fatter with you in there. Just try to stay quiet and not move if you hear anyone nearby."
"Okay. What kind of stuff do you have to do?"
"I have to sort out my sleeping arrangement for my stay here, and then I was thinking of going for a jog." I nodded, pressing my head back into the wall of her colon to make sure that she could feel it. Annie stood up, slipping her hand back into the outside world and letting the ring of muscle under me to seal me in, with a bubble of air around me. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift to sleep.

"Robert! Wake up!" I was startled into consciousness. It took me a moment to remember where I was. "It's time for you to eat dinner." With that, I was very suddenly squirted out of Annie and deposited on a couch. I rolled over to cover my eyes for a moment, allowing them to readjust to the light. When I got up, Annie had her pants back on and was sitting on a bed. She handed me my crutches.
"How long was I asleep?"
"Almost two hours. I was starting to get worried. I didn't know what you wanted for dinner, so I just ordered some pizza. I assumed you would prefer to eat in clean air." I smiled, realizing that the prospect of eating food in someone else's butt didn't really bother me (depending on the cleanliness of said butt).
"Pizza sounds good. This is really nice of you."
"I just felt sorry for you when you told me about your parents. I was also interested by the fact that you weren't running away, or in shock."
"I was, but I relaxed when you said that I was picked because I could get out." Annie nodded. Then she passed me a plate and a slice of pizza. Instinctively, I put the plate down for a moment to hobble into the bathroom and wash my hands, returning a moment later to find that half of the large pizza was gone. I rushed over to devour as much as I could before we ran out of food. As soon as that was done, I laid down on the couch, relaxing. Annie quickly finished off the last of the pizza, and groaned at her midsection. Then she turned to look at me.
"Do you want to sleep inside or outside?" she asked me. I smiled.
"I'll sleep inside."
"Okay, then, come on over." She chuckled a little bit, and unzipped her pants. Pulling her jeans and underwear down to her knees, she rolled onto her stomach and pointed her ass at me. I decided to try something different. I poked my good foot into her anus, letting it slide in several inches before I dropped myself to the floor and poked in the other foot. Annie giggled in surprise at my feet suddenly sliding in a further foot. I wrapped my arms under her knees, pulling myself in faster. The tight ring of muscle that was the gate to my own personal heaven sucked me inwards, until I was up to my armpits in Annie. I pulled my arms out from their positions around her legs, and slid them in alongside me. With a loud slurp, my shoulders were engulfed, leaving only my head in the open air. To my surprise, Annie stood up, letting her butt cheeks hug my face. Then she laid down on her back, my head still sticking out of her, and turned off the lights. I twisted my neck around to an odd but comfortable angle, looking straight at where I could barely make out Annie's face.
"Good night, Annie.
"Good night, Robert. Try to get some sleep."
Panther
New to the forum

Postby Safety » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:33 am

Yes it is! Thank you!
Safety
New to the forum

Return to Analvore