Maker7k's content thread

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Maker7k's content thread

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:47 pm

This is of interest, and you say you do trades and requests? I do fancy a duct tape mummy being pulled up a person's bum as a sort of SM game, but I have difficulty finding that particular model or technique, so I won't trouble you for that.

Hm, how about a girl with a ponytail sticking out of her ass, courtesy of the girl she sucked up?

Anyway, this amuses me.
polyedit2000
Participator

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:21 pm

Wow! These are fantastic!
I love the way you've created the effect of just the right amount of stretching and squishing to make good-looking, same-size, bulgeless vore! Being able to do this with people and things is pretty much my ultimate fantasy. And the effect you've created really is basically the one I'm trying for in most of my photo-edits, and so far usually failing to achieve. Seeing it reliably created like this in 3d model work is pretty awesome!

Thank you so very much Shadesofblack! I actually drew inspiration from hotpocketshogun's work. The hardest part has got to be morphing the buttcheeks and anus to look semi-realistic but still have that erotic cartoony feel. I am not too big of a fan of belly bulges myself either, but I don't knock those that do. I might end up posting a few of those too along with some GTS just to mix things up a bit.

This is of interest, and you say you do trades and requests? I do fancy a duct tape mummy being pulled up a person's bum as a sort of SM game, but I have difficulty finding that particular model or technique, so I won't trouble you for that.

Hm, how about a girl with a ponytail sticking out of her ass, courtesy of the girl she sucked up?

Why, yes I do requests and trades! While the duct tape mummy idea does sound interesting, it would be rather difficult to do. Hell, I might even try it eventually if I get a big enough of a support following. As for the ponytail request, I don't own a ponytail hair model yet! I really love the idea, and when I get one, I will be sure to fill your request. I don't know how long the request will take to fill, but I will make a note of it polyedit2000!
Last edited by maker7k on Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby soline » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:50 am

As a bit of a tip Paypal-wise from someone who experiences the same, it's fairly easy to get around.

The only reason you need to give your own, personal details is to set up the account linked to your bank account. You can create a paypal account with any name under the sun to recieve funds and transfer funds in the account already.

So if you want to be able to shift money in and out of your account simply make one 'Personal' account for yourself with your name and details and bank account. Then make a second account with Maker7k as the name and no card linked. You can accept and send payments from it, and simply transfer funds between the two when you need. No one but you sees your personal account.

Other than that, loving these manips!
soline
---

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:56 am

Soline, I sent you a PM with a few questions about PayPal. If anyone else uses paypal with an alias instead of their real name, let me know some of the details. I would like to make the whole donation/commission thing as easy for everyone as possible.

So while digging around on my PC, I found an older anal vore animation I made! Granted this is the entire thing, but it made for a nice gif. Looking back, I could have added more facial expression and smoother transition for the guy's arms, but this was one of my first animations. It was going to be part of a set where the girl had him lubed up, teased him with her anus and slid him right in, but the scene was deleted, so now I can't continue where I left off.

Either way though, it was neat finding this one. I think playing "just the tip" with a prey's head up a cutie's butthole is something that really does it for me. I still do animations, but man do they take forever! Quicker ones I can just turn into gifs... does the site accept AVI format? If so, I could end up posting animated anal vore as well as my renders!
Attachments
AV2.gif
Just a little teasing
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello everyone, Maker7k here!
You can all disregard my last ranting post... I have dabbled in the idea of setting up a wishlist for the items I am looking to, but then people would have to create another account on a different site and learn its interface... it is kind of a mess. (This whole thing is a repost from my blog)

Finally, I have set up my PayPal account and am ready to accept donations and commissions! I have two separate links to specify a donation or a commission. For prices and rates, please refer to my commission status section on my userpage. The best part of donating or commissioning me, is that all of the money received goes back into getting more assets for the renders and projects I put up here! Also, I don't like to lock my content behind some kind of paywall, so I will still be creating content for free. The idea is that if you would like to support me out of the kindness of your heart, you can donate, and if you want something more time consuming and/or specific, you can commission me!

If you are commissioning me, please send a PM with the details of your project. Allow me to respond and accept or deny your request. If I accept, I will include a commission link for you to finalize your commission purchase. I do this because if I don't want to accept your commission, you won't lose any money and there will be no hassle trying to get it back. I will not post the commission link publicly. It is strictly through PM. If you would like to commission me, please send me a PM.
If you are donating to me, you can simply give money through this link: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=PTLSQTBDKTBVL You can optionally include a message if you would like, but please refrain from saying your donation is a commission. Any money received through this link is marked as a donation.

...and like I said earlier, I will still be making free content. If you do not feel like donating, that is fine, but every little bit is always appreciated.

I will get back to creating more content soon... after some overwatch, LoL and anime. It has been a pretty stressful work week.
Iconoverlay.png
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby stressformurder » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:37 pm

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA FINISH THAT ANIMATION!
stressformurder
Participator

Postby WayDownTheRoad » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Hey do you remember in Rio that animated movie when the beach ball hit that big ass
What if it went in:3
WayDownTheRoad
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ghost_pred_88 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:44 pm

I would love to see your avatar disappear inside a huge ass~
Ghost_pred_88
New to the forum

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello again everyone!
Sorry for the lack of abundant content as of late. I have been working on a larger adult project recently, and have been gathering as many assets and tricks as I could to get it started. The goal is to have the entire thing voiced, animated with some completely original assets, and to fuel one of my many childhood nostalgic faps. The whole thing is non-vore, but if you are somewhat interested in my other work, I could post a link to a secondary blog I use for the updates and previews for the characters, outfits and script. I have also been re-learning blender. It would really REALLY help with fine-tuning the models so they have better shapes and less jagged bends. Eventually I could even switch from Daz to Blender if I can make the models look better than what I have now. As a lot of you may or may not know, blender is a hard interface to learn flat-out, so I have been taking my time with video lessons.

So, a while ago polyedit2000 made a lovely request. I wasn't able to fill it at the time because I had no ponytail hair model... but suddenly, FLASH SALE!
AV polyedit.png

You may remember this cutie from my first image on this forum! I dug her out and gave her a second meal. I hope you all enjoy it! I will also enjoy this new hair asset in later renders. If I do get donations/commissions, they go into getting more assets so keep that in mind.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA FINISH THAT ANIMATION!

Whoa whoa there! Sorry stressformurder, I mentioned that the original scene was deleted. Finishing it would be impossible. Starting a new one however... I could do that. If I am going to do it though, i'd like to do it right with sounds and actual background scenery instead of a blue or white backdrop. I need to find some good SFX before moving forward. I did ask you about this in one of your threads (a while before I actually posted anything).

Hey do you remember in Rio that animated movie when the beach ball hit that big ass
What if it went in:3

I haven't seen Rio. I looked into the trailer and saw that beach ball clip. The beach ball is one thing, after all toys come in all sizes for asses like that, but not a fan of the animals going in though.

I would love to see your avatar disappear inside a huge ass~

I have actually done this one! If you look at page one, you will see a series of 4 images of Maker getting butt-nom'd.
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby stressformurder » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:27 pm

Well ya know, if it's sounds ya need...

*Thumb-points to self*
stressformurder
Participator

Postby WayDownTheRoad » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Please can you do the Rio thing
WayDownTheRoad
Been posting for a bit

Postby WayDownTheRoad » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Please can you do the Rio thing
WayDownTheRoad
Been posting for a bit

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Wowie, it has been a while. I got sidetracked with a few other projects, but I do still lurk around and make content. I haven't uploaded since September. That's like an eternity on the internet. Not sure who uses the forums instead of the galleries to find my stuff (besides my followers), but I am sorry for the delay. Started a new job and it is messing with my sleep schedule, but it pays for all my expenses! I will be uploading more images and soon a WIP of an animation I have been working on here and there. In the meantime, I found some more free assets floating around and thought I would upload a Neku.

Neku.png
It is a strange place, but you get used to it.

I hope to not be missing for months this time around.
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOutLookOne » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:28 am

Good to have you back!
  It's only funny until something gets blown up.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

Then I am going to go eat some cheese doodles.

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby Tehblood1 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:46 am

Looking forward to some great stuff from you Maker,hope things work out with your schedule.
Tehblood1
New to the forum

Postby maker7k » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:08 am

Alrighty then. Time to upload something again... Truth be told, I have been trying to spend more time learning Blender, but the process is still slow to get the models exactly how I would like. Either way I Feel as if I should upload something instead of lurking around. I am working on a comic commission right now, and I think some people may be interested.

CommissionPreview.png

Some lucky participants get to appear on a new game show hosted by Jessica. I hear they are going on a trip, but I wonder where... This will be a 10 page piece that includes Anal vore, F/FF, Same Size, Farting and belly bulge.

I didn't want to be on any kind of hiatus. I should have posted more content, but instead I made an ass out of myself. I am still creating stuff, but at a slow pace since I have other things taking up some of my free time. Along with the commission, I am working on a couple of gifs. Once I have some sound effects, I can put together an actual animation with audio.

AnalVore8.png
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:08 am

Hello again everyone!

So I finished the commission a little later than expected due to ongoing issues that finally have been cleared up. Special thanks to puck5 for this commission. This wonderful talk-show, Up My Butt features the lovely host Jessica bringing in some guests to participate. Spoiler warning: This commission contains F/FF, Anal Vore, Belly Bulge and Farting. As a disclaimer, I am still fairly new to internal shots. Photo editing some of these was a little harder than expected.

C1 FINISH.png

Commission 2 FINISH.png

Commission 3 FINISH.png

Commission 4 FINISH.png

Commission 5 FINISH.png

Commission 6 FINISH.png

Commission 7 FINISH B.png

Commission 8 EDIT ver 2.png

commission together  FINISH a.png

commission 10 FINISH.png
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:16 am

For those who enjoyed the comic and the content I have uploaded so far, I have this!

Comm status.png

This is just a general overview of how much I would charge for commissions. If you have any other questions about things I may have left out or would like to commission/art-trade send me a PM or say it here if you are bold enough!
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby giggityman69 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:58 am

Great comic :D
giggityman69
Participator

Postby Shrapnel333 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:40 pm

You mean, amazing comic :D
Shrapnel333
Somewhat familiar