Maker7k's content thread

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Hello everyone!
I have been a lurker here on the site for a while now. I have seen many artists come and go, styles of all kinds and some great content. I would like to contribute some of my art as well. Sadly, I am unable to get my own gallery as of right now, but I was told to post my content here on the forums. I will say upfront that my drawings aren't the best, so I tried my hand at digital renders! I am still experimenting with them, but I think they came out pretty good so far. I do plan to upload more as I make them, and will post them in this thread. Hopefully I can get my own gallery someday.. then they will all be moved there. I will also try to take requests and art-trades if people are interested. I want to upload and help the community grow and enjoy more content. Feel free to tell me what you think, critique/suggestions welcomed.
Attachments
AnalVore1.png
AnalVore2.png
AnalVore3.png
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Re: Maker7k's content thread

Postby TheOutLookOne » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Love it! Keep up the epic work! :)
  It's only funny until something gets blown up.

TOLOImageImageTOLO

Then I am going to go eat some cheese doodles.

TheOutLookOne
Participator

Postby shrunken1ninja » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:27 pm

Looks great keep up the awesome work.
the shrunken ninja is everywhere.
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotpocketshogun » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:43 pm

Wow! great start! I love the faces and poses.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby captainsleepy » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:00 am

Well I'm a fan :wink:
captainsleepy
New to the forum

Postby Exdeath27 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:02 am

Nice art <3
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby zelphi » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:09 am

nice job, ummm what system did you use to make them ?
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Straxacore » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:36 am

Wow that's really good. I would love to see more ^_^
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xethoner » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:24 pm

Lovely i would favorite every picture if i could. would love to lern to render such arousing stuff, too <3 PLLEEEAAASe keep it up. If you could do some imprints it would be realy realy pro artwork but i guess thats the hardest part. Im thinking about developing a 3D fetisch game with Unity (you should get it too its a free software) And if i could get some tips what tools you use to render or do animations it would be realy helpful. (But dont expect to much, im lazy and im busy xD)
Xethoner
Been posting for a bit

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:04 pm

Hey hey everyone! Sorry for the small delay in responses. I misplaced something very important and had to go on a scavenger hunt. I did find it and all is well with the world now.

nice job, ummm what system did you use to make them ?

My rig is not impressive, I run a windows 7 Laptop with... oh you meant the program I use? See below :D

if i could get some tips what tools you use to render or do animations it would be really helpful.

To render, I use Daz3d. It is a free program, but to get any actual models and morphs you need to spend a considerable amount of money. (In total, I have probably spent about $500 to get the assets I have as of right now. You start with a base model, and very limited morphs and assets. Things like hair or clothes and morphs are pricey. Hell, characters alone can cost a lot, some as high as $50) It takes a while to get used to the layout and file structure. The animation aspect of it is great, but complicated if you don't know about position key-framing. It took me a year to figure out the tricks I need. Be warned though, if you do get Daz3d it is an energy hog. If you are running a desktop, make sure you have plenty of RAM and a good graphics card, or you will be sitting down for an hour for one frame/picture to fully render.

As for tips, I would suggest a few things. Always save animations during the process. You lose so much work if the program crashes, or PC does a surprise update. Experiment with limits and poses. Instead of using stock poses, make your own! Lastly, share the work you do. I can't stress this one enough... artists will keep their work hidden if they think it isn't some kind of masterpiece. From a WIP to a still of an animation to a fully voiced movie, audiences love new content. Feedback comes, encouragement keeps you going, and the love of your own art makes the end result that much sweeter!

Thank you everyone else for your kind words! I will be uploading more tonight as it gets made. In the meantime, you can check out my userpage. I have also added a commission status thing. Basically until I have some sort of payment thingy set up, I am open to requests! Do you have an OC that you want me to try to re-create? I will do my best and could render them out here. (Obviously with some restrictions listed in my "Will NOT do" section) For those who really like my work and want to give me a gift, I also do art trades! If you want me to try something specific, or just want to say hi, please PM me.
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Maker7k's content thread

Postby maker7k » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Just whipped up a scene with my self-insert, Maker. Thought i'd like to share a quick update as this girl's starving ass consumes me.
Attachments
Analzvore4.png
Analvore5.png
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotpocketshogun » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Still looking good, I hope you finish up this little sequence and have her finish you off...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby maker7k » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:20 pm

Still looking good, I hope you finish up this little sequence and have her finish you off...

Oh where are my manners? It is always polite to let a girl finish her food! Thank you for letting me know hotpocketshogun!
Attachments
AnalVore6.png
AnalVore7.png
This one was a little harder to actually complete while keeping the same size.
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby Exdeath27 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:22 am

WOw just wow you are good with the Daz program maybe you'll catch up being good in the same level with hotpocketshotgun maybe even naduron himself also *claps*
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby lily15 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:33 am

Wow nice!
lily15
Been posting for a bit

Postby JZaber » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:28 pm

...You lose so much work if the program crashes, or PC does a surprise update...

C:\Users\JZaber start techrant.exe

The tech in me feels compelled to tell you to disable Windows Update (if you're on a Windows platform that is). It's such a huge memory sucker to begin with, and from what exposure I've gained even in an enterprise environment, it seems almost completely unnecessary to run most functions on a PC. As a favor to yourself, (if your haven't already that is >.>), and especially as someone looking to save memory, find your Administrative Tools, go to Services, scroll to Windows Update, and right-click stop, and then right click properties->disabled in the dropdown box. I've seen it where users save as much as 3GB of memory by doing this because it ends huge memory spikes caused by Windows Update Searches at different points of PC activity.

/techrant.exe

In any event, great work on the models thus far. Great poses, and great models overall; I like how clean they look overall, though maybe that's just the renderer. Please do keep it up, as I'm sure the community will more than gladly respond to it.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby JZaber » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:28 pm

...You lose so much work if the program crashes, or PC does a surprise update...

C:\Users\JZaber start techrant.exe

The tech in me feels compelled to tell you to disable Windows Update (if you're on a Windows platform that is). It's such a huge memory sucker to begin with, and from what exposure I've gained even in an enterprise environment, it seems almost completely unnecessary to run most functions on a PC. As a favor to yourself, (if your haven't already that is >.>), and especially as someone looking to save memory, find your Administrative Tools, go to Services, scroll to Windows Update, and right-click stop, and then right click properties->disabled in the dropdown box. I've seen it where users save as much as 3GB of memory by doing this because it ends huge memory spikes caused by Windows Update Searches at different points of PC activity.

/techrant.exe

In any event, great work on the models thus far. Great poses, and great models overall; I like how clean they look overall, though maybe that's just the renderer. Please do keep it up, as I'm sure the community will more than gladly respond to it.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby maker7k » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:11 pm

Thank you JZaber for the info! I'll look into it and see if it made a difference.

I also wanted to fill a quick request from our very own shrunken1ninja!
I tried to make the girl wear a ninja outfit, but sadly the asset doesn't seem to work right. I need to look into a refund for it soon. Also, sorry if the character render isn't what you thought. It was a free request, and I didn't see any character sheet or clear reference to go off of.
Attachments
ninjaAV.png
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby shrunken1ninja » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:38 pm

I love it and I appreciate you taking the time out to do it for me. I thought I added my character sheet for shadow but sorry ^^ I still love it.
the shrunken ninja is everywhere.
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:10 am

Wow! These are fantastic!
I love the way you've created the effect of just the right amount of stretching and squishing to make good-looking, same-size, bulgeless vore! Being able to do this with people and things is pretty much my ultimate fantasy. And the effect you've created really is basically the one I'm trying for in most of my photo-edits, and so far usually failing to achieve. Seeing it reliably created like this in 3d model work is pretty awesome!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Analvore