Anal Vore Voice Acting

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anal Vore Voice Acting

Postby maker7k » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:11 pm

Hey everyone!
So I recently have been paying for voice acting for some side projects of mine, and I came to a stunning realization; why not pay voice actors for anal vore related audio? Obviously I am not talking about having someone shove their computer mic up their ass, I am talking about paying people to record anal vore themed dirty talk. I know some people who dabble in animation or interactive content creating could benefit from this. I am putting together a list of lines right now, and I plan on buying personal-use audio soon... but I have a few questions for everyone else.

• Does anyone want to contribute to my pile of requested lines? (I am looking for females to read this, so no male pred and no herm pred lines.)
  • Does anyone want to record their own audio for others to use? We could end up creating a community sound-board! This would be open to male audio, female audio, herm, furry etc.
  • If I had voice actors willing to record these lines, would anyone be interested in helping pay for them?

This is just to get the conversation started. For those that do follow my work, I am not dead, I have been engrossed in another side project. I plan on updating with more pictures and a WIP animation soon.
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Re: Anal Vore Voice Acting

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:40 am

Well, on account of making pew-pew for a catgirl, I would like to try getting some money. Unfortunately, I am a guy and even then, I doubt I have a steady schedule where people won't question the strange noises I'm making.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Belloc » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:33 am

I'm a guy, but I've been interested in doing audio projects of various kinds. Just not something I've seen a lot of demand for so far.
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:50 pm

I'd be interested, but there are two problems:
1. I don't have any decent recording equipment. and
2. Strictly speaking, I fit the requirements, but my voice is extremely low-register for a woman. In a recording or over voice chat, I'm 90% of the time assumed to be a dude. I've tried voice training to raise my resonance, but so far I've had little luck, and now people online just think I'm "a queer dude."
Good luck though!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Anal Vore Voice Acting

Postby maker7k » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:49 pm

I think I should have elaborated more in my original post.
Although my preferences are for female preds, there is nothing that says male preds cant record and contribute their audio for others to enjoy. Same goes for female and male prey! When it comes to creative use, there is a good number of people that would enjoy a variety of voices and lines. Anything from a girl flat out saying, "I am going to anal vore you" to a guy saying he likes people squirming in his ass. This also applies to people recording muffled screams or moans, both male and female. A prey's cry for help or willingness can make audio seem much more full and enjoyable than just the pred talking. Whether the context be consensual vore or not, no matter the voice type, gender, or sexual preference, if the community of content creators can use free community driven audio, it makes animations, interactives, games and more that much better and may inspire others to create as well! ALL voices are welcome!

Submitting audio can also be another way for people to contribute to the vore-community. People already submit art, writing, animations and even games! All of these vary in quality. No one is saying you have to own a $500 mic to make a recording. Hell, some people I have bought audio from record things on their phone. Much like an artist posting their content for the community to enjoy, the voice acting thread is accessible to everyone, and anyone can contribute! Whether someone requests a specific line to be read or you want to record something you think could be used, it is all welcomed! Who knows, maybe your voice could show up in some amazing piece of work!

I would like something like this, but it really is a community thing. I guess i'm still testing the waters on this, but if it sounds like a good idea I can take suggestions or other comments on this. I can even help host a dropbox for the audio, that way everyone has a master link to categorized audio for any project.
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby AbbieDoll » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:55 am

maker7k, as a long time lurker I made an account just to offer my services. I'll PM you a link to my YouTube channel so you can see if my voice is what you're looking for for paid (or unpaid) [= work.
You do some good stuff.
-----
AbbieDoll
Been posting for a bit

Anal Vore Voice Acting

Postby maker7k » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Hey AbbieDoll,
You gave me another idea. Much like how people here commission for art, why not be able to commission for voice clips? I know commissions can be personalized, especially voice work. Obviously there is no solid price range on payment. I would say that if you want to get voice commissions, you can post a link to a demo-reel. Something that shows off your talent from mimicking a voice to experimenting with range or accents. People can even post links to their demo reels in this thread! From a youtube link, soundcloud, soundgasm, vocaroo.. really anything that allows audio upload.

Also, it isn't directly about what kind of voice I am looking for. Everyone has different preferences or tastes. If you feel like uploading for free, DO IT! *insert Shia LaBeouf reference* People upload their art here all the time without being commissioned. As a guy who has spent roughly $150 on voice work so far (and plans on paying for more) commissioned audio is read by script, goes through several takes, and in my cases, isn't paid for fully until the final product is made where each line is considered good. If a person has a demo-reel with some voice type I like, or they have free uploaded audio that I want tailor-made for specific purposes, I will commission!

Ultimately, if people want to buy voice for personal use, that is okay. Commissions have been privately bought and have never seen the light of the internet to anyone else for a very long time. However, since the idea I am trying to put out is a free community access to voice work, I would consider putting any vore-related voice work into the dropbox for others to use. If you want to personally commission someone and not put it in the dropbox, that is fine too. The much larger picture was that the community has some kind of access to voices... BUT if you want to make the community, and its content grow you can always show your support by recording for free, or by paying voice actors for public-use lines.

I want to make this perfectly clear if the community voice acting includes paid/private recordings. Do NOT publicly upload any work from anyone without their permission. Some people are very reserved when it comes to the work they do. If they feel uncomfortable with their work being shared with others (aside from a buyer), respect their wishes and don't upload it elsewhere.

Speaking of the dropbox, I have a WIP of the Community Voice Acting folder. Right now its just separated by gender and role (its also empty). I am tossing around the idea of adding sub-sub folders for things like non-con/con or furry, but I think naming and tagging the audio might be less of a hassle. Right now its read-only, I just want a little feedback. What do you think? Suggestions on this or the idea of a community voice dropbox are welcome.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r51cs5aeuu0g ... k9ZUa?dl=0
maker7k
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotpocketshogun » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Would it be uncouth of me to make animations based on the audio publicly provided in this dropbox?
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby AbbieDoll » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:03 pm

Hotpocket, I would LOVE TO do some audio for you. I love your animations.
Here are a few links to just me talking and a recording of me burping I posted to my other thread as an example of my voice.
https://youtu.be/v3tkdcphncM - talking
https://youtu.be/FmJ73gzeLcQ - talking
https://youtu.be/AbR2x0leUjw - burping
-----
AbbieDoll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silvernightguard » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:03 am

iwould be willing to voice act aswell... i love your videos buuuuut my best aspect would probably be my gassyness as my voice isnt very good
Silvernightguard
New to the forum

Postby Silvernightguard » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:04 am

AbbieDoll, im a big fan of the burp~ and your voice is nice
Silvernightguard
New to the forum

Return to Analvore