What is your favorite AV story?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What is your favorite AV story?

Postby ShadowHawk » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:09 pm

I've been looking for some good Av stories to read, so what's everyone's favs?
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Re: What is your favorite AV story?

Postby MysteryFuto » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:41 pm

My favorite three would definitely have to be Titania's Playmate, Hiding Away the Hermits (which also contains oral vore), and Full Ride to P.U.

As a warning, though, the first two contain scat... the first one contains some extreme level scat at that.
MysteryFuto
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jayezox » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:23 am

Probably this one:

https://aryion.com/g4/view/370407

It's F/F and I'm not sure if the characters are furs or demis. Not much in the story implies which one (that I recall anyway) which leaves that up to the reader's imagination. Explaining the reasons I like it involves minor spoilers if you want to read before reading why I like it.

Spoiler: show
-Nice details
-very bdsm heavy
-implies the pred could digest the prey if she chose, even if it's non-fatal.
-nice balance of vore and story
-Leaves scat up to the imagination. It mentions it briefly, but also implies there is none.
Jayezox
---

Postby blooberbloob » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Mine was with a woman who anal vores a guy at a movie theater. It was on deviantart, but I think the story was taken down.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby warcrusher » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:35 pm

MysteryFuto wrote:My favorite three would definitely have to be Titania's Playmate, Hiding Away the Hermits (which also contains oral vore), and Full Ride to P.U.

As a warning, though, the first two contain scat... the first one contains some extreme level scat at that.

Oh wow full ride to pu is a good one by xxl and for me how to save a life anally is his best.
warcrusher
New to the forum

Postby kidarmadyl » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:57 pm

It's hard to decide only one, so i'll say these are my favourite ones. https://aryion.com/g4/view/393613 , https://aryion.com/g4/view/421157
kidarmadyl
New to the forum

Postby Germanor » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:24 pm

AV story with Ser Murdoch wasn't so bad, there is many av stories that I like
Germanor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nazrax » Mon May 21, 2018 2:50 pm

blooberbloob wrote:Mine was with a woman who anal vores a guy at a movie theater. It was on deviantart, but I think the story was taken down.

Yeah man i fucking loved that one. He was one of the best writters of av. And all his shit is just gone forever.
Nazrax
New to the forum

Postby knux » Tue May 22, 2018 3:10 am

knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Analvore