Stink or no Stink?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Stink or no Stink?

Postby Jayezox » Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:42 am

How do you prefer your AV, foul smelling, just a little musky, squeaky clean, something else I'm not mentioning?

I prefer my AV to be just a little musky. Getting covered in the pred's scent is pretty dominating, but the scent has to at least be tolerable or it's an instant turn off for me.
Jayezox
---

Re: Stink or no Stink?

Postby puck5 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:10 am

It depends. If it's willing I prefer it to be more clean but if it's unwilling I prefer it to be stinky. Usually for unwilling I like the pred to fart and the prey has to make their way through a pred's dirty intestines.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:31 pm

No smell at all, preferably
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Gelenor » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:51 pm

All of the smell!!
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Mad51 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Smelly smells that smell very smelly.
Mad51
Participator

Postby Gelenor » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:27 pm

madsci wrote:Smelly smells that smell very smelly.

I like the way this person thinks.
"I’m human the real deal, right down to the fuckin marrow’ of my bones. don't lump me together with you faggot-ass monsters."
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby Gelus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:55 pm

Depends on my mood. Ranges from 'powerfully musky' for natural flesh scent to 'nighgtmrishly foul' for prey being dragged into full bowels. The worst I've doled out was a stench so thick it had to be described as biblical, but that had intentionally been... worked up for the punishment of the prey in question.
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gelenor » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:30 am

Gelus wrote:Depends on my mood. Ranges from 'powerfully musky' for natural flesh scent to 'nighgtmrishly foul' for prey being dragged into full bowels. The worst I've doled out was a stench so thick it had to be described as biblical, but that had intentionally been... worked up for the punishment of the prey in question.

What on earth did they do to deserve that?
Guts (Berserk)
Gelenor
???

Postby justinrpg » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:00 am

Well, the only pred I like for anal vore is a male Lugia. I prefer a natural smell of Lugia's butthole. if one were to sniff Lugia's butthole, that same smell would be present inside Lugia's butthole but maybe a tab bit stronger.
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zaneofbane » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Stink. If it doesn't smell like bowels, it isn't a butt. Nothing takes me out of an anal vore story faster than "Not a Butt."
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby Floriaaa » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:46 am

Even if my pred had a bowel movement before my arrival, his bowel should still smell like a bowel. That is to say it should still reek of feces and smell like concentrated fart. So even if I'm presently sitting in an empty rectum, I should still be able to enjoy the amazing smell of human waste all around me. Of course, being AVed by a guy whose bowels are full of diarrhoea remains my ultimate goal.

I've been fortunate enough to live out my olfactory fantasies IRL as I have friends who are very open about their bodily functions.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Leshana » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:19 am

Foul smelling to be sure.
Leshana
Apex-Predator

Postby SyH » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:19 pm

the smellier the better
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Postby mugel90 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:25 am

The smellier and dirtier the happier I tend to be with being the victim <3
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby blergle » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:07 am

No smells. In fact, so non-smelly that it is downright non-biological. I prefer supernatural creatures that don't actually digest unless they feel like it, and don't have to have any bodily functions without doing so deliberately, so there's absolutely no need for any sort of smell from my critters and that is the way I like it.
blergle
---

Postby Jayezox » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:48 am

blergle wrote:No smells. In fact, so non-smelly that it is downright non-biological. I prefer supernatural creatures that don't actually digest unless they feel like it, and don't have to have any bodily functions without doing so deliberately, so there's absolutely no need for any sort of smell from my critters and that is the way I like it.

I like your way of thinking.
Jayezox
---

Postby WhiteNamida » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Smell! A lot of smell!
WhiteNamida
New to the forum

Postby Eyefull » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Stagnant smell I can deal with. No farting or internal byproducts though. Just not my think.
Sin it to win it!
Eyefull
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:28 pm

It's an ass. If it's not at least a bit smelly, you're missing out on some of the humiliation factor. However, it shouldn't be so bad you pass out and miss all the fun, lol
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jaggedjagd » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:36 pm

Last edited by jaggedjagd on Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaggedjagd
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Analvore