Has any one seen

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Has any one seen

Postby Alaska » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:50 pm

Has anyone ever seen this if so please send link thank youin advance
Attachments
ANALDEATHVORE.gif.cf.gif
ANALDEATHVORE.gif.cf.gif (860.71 KiB) Viewed 4790 times
Alaska
New to the forum

Re: Has any one seen

Postby hotpocketshogun » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Umm... yeah...it's some overpriced clips4sale videos i commissioned. ^^;

At the risk of being banned for plugging, or whatever here is the store http://clips4sale.com/2867

it's kinda disorganized but a search of "anal vore" should turn up what you seek.
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby pervside380 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 pm

I believethis is a Saudi mistress animation
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Postby VelveteenDreams » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:10 am

Oh god I need this badly : (
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hotpocketshogun » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:09 am

Xenenderson11 wrote:Oh god I need this badly : (

go buy it; there's the links...
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Giantvideos » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:33 pm

I've seen a few of their animations a few years back. The quality of animation they provide for the price makes you feel robbed. It's way too overpriced, but since this fetish isn't so broad I guess they take advantage of it, sooner or later we all give in, sadly. They have really sexy moments, and concepts, but there are just minutes of filler and nothing happening, along with choppy animation, over-used dialogue and sound clips, etc...
Giantvideos
New to the forum

Postby stressformurder » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:09 am

I have bought from them before...every time it's a huge disappointment. I've only ever gotten ONE good video from them, and that was the one about the party or whatever.

There's this one called Assassins Greed that was TERRIBLE. NOTHING but wack sex scenes and like 2 minutes of terrible AV. I wouldn't reccomend paying for anything from them. If you can get it for free though....
stressformurder
Participator

Return to Analvore