M/M Anal Vore in South Park: The Stick of Truth video game

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

M/M Anal Vore in South Park: The Stick of Truth video game

Postby Chozo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:39 pm

I posted this in the "vore in video games" thread in the general vore forum, but since it is specifically to do with anal vore and since not everyone is likely to see it in that thread I thought it would be worth repeating here as well:

In the game South Park: The Stick of Truth there is an entire level that takes place inside of someone's ass, so anyone who is a fan of M/M anal vore (which I personally am not, but I know some people are) then I'd highly recommend checking this game out. It's also a really great game in general and well worth playing even if you aren't a fan of South Park, IMHO.

It is a real shame in my opinion that this was M/M and not F/M, but I guess there's a bit of a double standard where something like that inside of a male's ass is considered comedy, but if they did the exact same thing but inside of a woman's ass then it would probably be considered sexual and the game would have been forced to have an AO rating. :|

But if you are okay with male anal vore stuff, this is probably the best example (probably the only example, actually) you'll find in any video game, so check it out if you are, and also like I said its a pretty cool game in general. 8)
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Re: M/M Anal Vore in South Park: The Stick of Truth video ga

Postby DrCaius » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:55 am

Funniest game ever, and it's very much the film sequel I'd waited for with so much of it being video. It runs smoothly on my Surface tablet with an xbox controller too. Anyone who hasn't played it really should. The next game: The Fractured but Whole comes out soon.

For anyone who doesn't know; the butt exploration is extremely micro and as Chozo said not at all intended to be erotic.
DrCaius
Somewhat familiar

Return to Analvore