Anal vore- how does it work for you?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Anal vore- how does it work for you?

Postby WritingZeal » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:01 pm

When you think/draw/write about anal vore, how does it function in your mind?

The most common method I've seen is the prey, once inserted or sucked past the pred's pucker, is pulled up and deeper until they're deposited into the stomach itself. The intestines go in reverse, taking the prey up like another esophagus. Then, digestion or belly play happen normally. That's what I see the most, at least.

Personally, I like the idea of anal vore all staying in the colon itself. Prey is taken in, and while their rear and rectum might do a good bit of sucking the prey deeper, they stay trapped in that area of the body. If there is digestion, it would happen in the pred's butt itself- Acidic slime or absorption, or similar to how cum digestion might work. For me, having the prey being pulled all the way back to the stomach seemed kind of weird and inefficient, especially with how long the small intestine is. Plus, being digested by the butt itself always struck me as especially degrading as well as somewhat intimate and rather tight, which are things I enjoy in vore.

So what about everyone else?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31084
I'm almost always open for a new RP :D
WritingZeal
---

Re: Anal vore- how does it work for you?

Postby vitoris » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Generally depends on the situation and scenario. If it's just one person going into the pred, I usually have them go all the way up the intestines into the stomach to digest. If it's a multi prey scenario where the pred's already eaten one or more people by their mouth, I'd leave them in the intestines, try to fill the pred up as much as possible.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby MeltyCG » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Generally how I do anal vore is not so much "VORE" but just insertion. The times I have someone die and get sucked up it normally is from lack of oxygen or getting crushed. There is normally with me a fair amount of gas play as a form of humiliation. I prefer clean play both as pred and prey. More or less it is an aspect for humiliation more than anything else. Though sometimes I have done it to the extent of being sucked up into the stomach but... in real life you could never draw something alive up into your stomach. Then again... in real life I don't think any of these things are actualities too.

I also prefer anal vore to macro micro not same size.
MeltyCG
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:37 pm

For me I kind of like all AV but the poop transformation type. Though granted I personally imagine anal insertions be just insertions. Though everything isn't that clearcut. Most times with certain preds, or other things related to setting I like the full way. Say using magic to apply force on the prey, pushing it constantly desper or other similar situations. Or using a special invention to make the prey be digested while stuck in the colon.

If there is a reason for it to happen I feel that's good enough. The reason can be a quick handwaved one, as long as I can imagine it it don't matter much to me. Similar with Cumdigestion. I find it so incredibly odd, but if the explanation to why it happened is simply "meh magical creature" or something along those lines it's usually good enough to suspend my belief.
DarkPinkie
---

Postby at_tltb » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:50 am

My personal rule is that every body fluids of the pred except blood have certain component or enzyme to digest and assimilate organics. It's actually more consistent and natural with the setting that digestion or transformation in genital vore and breast vore is possible - in a sense of Occam's razor or something.
I have always prefered for the prey sucked into an ass to be digested by intestinal juices. It's more humiliating, hotter, and more natural for me. It's also what always happens to the preys eaten analy in my works.
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamjo » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:10 am

Honestly when ever I think about it, I find it easier for it to be just a pulled deep but not to the stomach, kinda thing. It does seem veeery far to go if one was to go through the entire intestinal tract, so I also just think of it as a kind of insertion type thing.
Although I must say, it would be very sexy to have a pred whose innards are all so powerful and geared toward devouring and imbibing creatures and even life that they somehow COULD drag something all that way, because their entire body's evolution is just so centered on being an all around no holds barred voracious pred. But I just don't tend to think of that first, and would personally reserve that power for a special species, ya know, just to make it even cooler ^~^
I personally don't even consider digestion going on the few times I actually think of anal vore, aside from maybe the body somehow slipping back all the way into the stomach after prey death (which it just occured to me I never stopped to think why the body might sink ONLY after death). And honestly I don't even always consider death with anal vore, in fact I only really think of prey dying much at all because of my RP partner who doesn't like non-fatal... Quite oddly I find that I don't put much actual thought into AV even though if I had a favorite method, that might well be it <3 x)
Jamjo
Participator

Postby Cygni » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:48 am

Interorectogestion is actually healthier than the normal way of eating, and I base that on absolutely nothing. And that episode of South Park.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkPinkie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 am

Maenethal wrote:And that episode of South Park.

The one where they poop with their mouths? Haha.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Jayezox » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:51 am

Usually, the prey stays in the colon until the pred pushes them out again. They might get sucked in a bit deeper, but then they go back to the colon again.
Jayezox
---

Postby zaneofbane » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:19 am

Insertion>Suffocation>Released Later
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby Floriaaa » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:52 am

Insertion followed by prolonged storage as more fecal matter starts to gather around me. The smellier the better.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Borealis » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:04 pm

Other than it not being quite as fatal or airless as it would be in reality, AV is pretty "realistic" for me.

Macro micro, once the prey is through the pucker they can't get out by their own strength. They may be drawn slightly inwards by muscles if only a few inches, then they either get covered/pushed into shit and die, or somehow survive this disgusting experience to get pooped out.

Like my view on UB, what I like is basically living insertions. They certainly don't go to the stomach or anything like that. It's a humiliation device and a sexual act based merely around the preds pleasure. It's not a form of digestive or consumptive vore.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:51 am

Straight into the colon. It's almost like anal unbirth for me actually. Also anal unbirth is really sexy.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:25 am

Well in most cases, the butt doesn't serve as a way in, although there are exception, but most of the times, it's a way OUT. As in, after a while, the Prey, after being assumed dead and digested, often manage to escape through there.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Speedyblupi » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Though I usually prefer realism I do like some scat-tf stuff (if there's some sort of sufficient explanation like magic or alien tech, and its implementation is consistent). It's no less realistic than the entire lower half of the digestive system completely reversing and all of the small intestine's contents somehow ceasing to exist, so compared to that it's not really a problem to me.

It's not my favourite type of vore, but I do sometimes enjoy scat tf stuff, and I'd like to see more of it. When vore always follows the same formula and processes it just gets boring to me. What's the point in reading a story or looking at a picture if it's pretty much identical to another one, just with different characters? Variation in the story and predator/prey dynamic is probably the biggest part of this to me, but the vore process itself is still significant.

My only "no-go" areas in vore are poor writing/drawing and human-like predators. Other than that I have preferences, but curiosity generally overrides them.
Speedyblupi
Participator

Return to Analvore