Prey or pred

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Prey or pred

Postby Andris » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Well, men have a prostate so it's easier for them to embrace the idea of the act feeling pleasurable. For females it's more psychological. But that's always been how sex works for most women. We have to be in the right mindset to enjoy it.

The core BDSM 'idea' is that exercising power over someone else is sexy. When it comes to micros, odds are low a tiny person could actually drive a woman to peak. Self-love is pretty much a given. And it's really just a self indulgent form of teasing and gloating.

So yes, I would call AV a very niche form of fantasy BDSM. Men find female butts attractive, so the underlying message is;

"You're attracted to my butt. Maybe i'm flattered, but I don't consider you an equal, so instead of having sex with you i'm putting you inside it where my waste comes from. You like it, even if you don't admit it, because you get to be close to me. You belong to me now. I'm keeping you inside myself. Nya-nya."

There's also the matter of who is really in charge. If the pred is doing it as a favor but not really into it, the prey is actually in charge. Which spoils the fantasy for some, because it doesn't *feel* like they're actually powerless. But every prey has very specific things they imagine being done to them, so if they don't make their fantasies clear it's possible the pred won't do what they secretly want most. That's disappointing.

If the pred is doing it because they genuinely want to, and not as a favor, then the pred is actually in charge and the prey needs to just hope they get their dream. So if you're a prey and want to live the fantasy, you'd better hope your pred likes the same stuff you do.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Re: Prey or pred

Postby knux » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Andris wrote:Well, men have a prostate so it's easier for them to embrace the idea of the act feeling pleasurable. For females it's more psychological. But that's always been how sex works for most women. We have to be in the right mindset to enjoy it.

The core BDSM 'idea' is that exercising power over someone else is sexy. When it comes to micros, odds are low a tiny person could actually drive a woman to peak. Self-love is pretty much a given. And it's really just a self indulgent form of teasing and gloating.

So yes, I would call AV a very niche form of fantasy BDSM. Men find female butts attractive, so the underlying message is;

"You're attracted to my butt. Maybe i'm flattered, but I don't consider you an equal, so instead of having sex with you i'm putting you inside it where my waste comes from. You like it, even if you don't admit it, because you get to be close to me. You belong to me now. I'm keeping you inside myself. Nya-nya."

There's also the matter of who is really in charge. If the pred is doing it as a favor but not really into it, the prey is actually in charge. Which spoils the fantasy for some, because it doesn't *feel* like they're actually powerless. But every prey has very specific things they imagine being done to them, so if they don't make their fantasies clear it's possible the pred won't do what they secretly want most. That's disappointing.

If the pred is doing it because they genuinely want to, and not as a favor, then the pred is actually in charge and the prey needs to just hope they get their dream. So if you're a prey and want to live the fantasy, you'd better hope your pred likes the same stuff you do.

yes tis all quite true :)
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Analvore