If it were real.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

If it were real.

Postby Andris » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:44 am

A thought came to me today.

Lets say a woman who frequented this forum woke up one morning and went into her bathroom (or something) to find a tiny (1 inch or so) guy in there who had somehow made a wish to shrink himself (because he fantasized about AV) and unexpectedly had it granted and been transported into her place. And:

A. He begged her on his knees.
B. They didn't know each other at all and probably would never meet again unless she desired it.
C. It was impossible to kill him (let's say he was immortal somehow).
D. He had manners and was moderately cute.
E. She was in no danger of harm.
F. No money was involved at all.
G. There were no witnesses.
F. He had no clue where in the world they were.

How many would *actually* stick this guy up their bum and keep him there all day?

I'm not secretly girl hunting or looking for a RP partner fyi. I have no plans to pester or proposition anyone either. It's just a reality check to determine whether the male macrophile fantasy regarding how females might truly react in this situation is accurate.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Re: If it were real.

Postby Doku » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:41 pm

So tired of twelve-thousand variations of the same question being asked, over and over again. Seriously, it happens multiple times a week at times that the same basic question is asked "Hey, if you could do this in real life without consequences, would you?"

The answer for me is always the same or a variation of the same - Someone begs me on hand and knees to shove them up my actual butt, and I call to have them get psychiatric help. In the actual world, that is how I would actually react. You try to convince me to cram you up my actual, real world tailpipe and I call for the padded truck. You draw it on a page or write an interactive fictional RP session and I smile and look at it, no questions asked. But the moment we're talking about an actual person talking to actual me and actually asking that question seriously and with intent to actually have it done, this is where the couch gets involved with the guy in glasses asking about their mother. This is a fantasy about an impossible situation that does not exist in real life, or about horrible things that we do not wish to see in real life. As soon as it is dragged INTO real life, my entire response and thought process changes and I cannot suspend this disbelief for my person, and I cannot view it as physically or psychologically healthy to actually do it (No matter how many times you say C or E, I am incapable of viewing it as being physically or psychologically healthy. I've had over a decade to verify this. That suspension of disbelief is not possible for me, and never will be.).

Oh, and for your scenario as it would apply to me, change girl to guy. Cause, guy here. Wang here.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Borealis » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:23 pm

Latroma wrote:Oh, and for your scenario as it would apply to me, change girl to guy. Cause, guy here. Wang here.

Yes, this chap's done a bit of a double whammy.

An "if X were real..." mixed with the assumption that the women on here are all predatory-inclined giantesses. When the reality is pretty much the exact opposite.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Siorche » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:26 pm

Any (rational) person, odds are would not do such a thing. There's also the whole fact that if you're that small, you're really fragile. If someone DOES stuff you up there, you're going to be painfully squeezed and suffocated into a bloody mess and I doubt anyone wants to clean that out of their butt.

I mean you added all these extra conditions but at that point, it might as well be 'Why isn't this just fantasy world #47" if you applied this to real world logic and society and not fantasy, most people are raised to know not to shove tiny people up their butt.
Siorche
Worst Final Boss
Worst Final Boss

Postby Chozo » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Renael wrote:If someone DOES stuff you up there, you're going to be painfully squeezed and suffocated into a bloody mess and I doubt anyone wants to clean that out of their butt.

They wouldn't be, because he added this condition:
C. It was impossible to kill him (let's say he was immortal somehow).

And even if that weren't the case, I seriously doubt it would result in a bloody mess or death unless the predator were deliberately clenching their colon muscles down trying to crush their prey. I mean, there are people who apparently shove gerbils up their butt and the gerbils survive the ordeal (at least as far as I know anyway). I would imagine the same would hold true with a person that was of gerbil size. But yeah, suffocation would eventually occur, so said person couldn't survive in the colon indefinitely (unless there was some sort of ventilation system that provided fresh air). But for a few minutes? Should be doable, I guess.

In real life people shove stuff up their ass all the time. Either for smuggling, or because of the anal stimulation which is sexually gratifying. Maybe it isn't common, but it isn't exactly uncommon either. If shrinking people were possible I have no doubt that sooner or later someone would find themselves shoved up another person's ass. Whether that is consensual or not is another story, but there absolutely are people who would do this to someone if they actually could do it.

Unfortunately, it probably would be something men would do more likely than women. Either simply for the lulz, or because men don't have vaginas so stuffing people in their ass is the only thing they really could do with a tiny person as far as sexual stuff goes. Also, I think its true that women are generally speaking more gentle and caring than men are, so they probably wouldn't force that on someone, whereas a man would be more likely to. I suppose someone could consider that to be a form of rape, because that is pretty much exactly what it would be.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Andris » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:34 am

My question was more related to female psychology than male. I know what most mentally well adjusted males with our fetish would do, and I know what a more aggressively minded deviant male would do.

But I do not know what a female would do. And of *course* that treatment would kill someone. This is why I added the list of clauses above. I'm not asking whether a female would casually murder some pervert she doesn't know by back dooring him "gerbil-style". The answer to that is obviously no, even if he begged.

Really it's a question about inhibitions and social programming weighed against inner nature, the appeal of dominance, and exploring sexuality in a safe context.

So yes, the obvious knee jerk answer is no. We've done that one to death on this forum.

But if you stripped away the potential for injury, embarrassment, and guilt what would happen? What if no one would think negatively? What if it wouldn't ruin her reputation or lead to drama? What if they're were no consequences? Would it still be equally repulsive?

All sorts of variables influence the decisions we make. I'm talking about the idea itself and trying to isolate it from everything else.

This was really my question.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Doku » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:41 am

You cannot strip away the potential of injury, embarrassment or guilt. It is simply not possible when speaking of "reality." C&E as your caveats go simply do not exist in reality, to say nothing of the whole 'shrinking oneself' routine, so we're not speaking of a hypothetical that is testable in any fashion.

This said: The viewpoint of a significant disparity in the behavioral patterns towards basic ethics between the sexes went out of vogue after Freud's death, and with good reason. Personal experience as a member of one gender does not preclude the generic assumption that the other gender will probably act in mostly the same way under such a circumstance.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shrapnel333 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:33 am

People willingly engage in risky, dangerous, and even life-threatening sexual behaviors all the time (and that statement would be true even if deadly STDs didn't exist). There are (context-dependent) ways of minimizing sexual risks, so I'm sure there are things that two consenting adults could do to minimize the potential risks of one partner going up the backdoor of another. I'm also fairly certain that any possible way human beings can find to obtain sexual stimulation will be explored (see, for example, our own community).

That all said...I kind of doubt that most people would willingly shove a stranger up their butt, no matter how safe the shoving, how willing the shovee, or even how sexually exploratory the shover was. Imagine a similar scenario: imagine a man gets teleported to a woman's house, and the only connection between them is that they frequent the same anal sex enthusiast forum. Given all your conditions, I'm fairly certain the vast majority of women, even women who spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about taking it up the tail pipe, would accept the guy's pleas for some sweet, sweet booty. That's just not how most people in most cultures are wired.

Among consenting adults, safe shrinking would almost inevitably lead to anal spelunking. Between strangers, not so much. As much as I fantasize about it, I would never even raise the subject of AV to some strange woman whose house I suddenly found myself, and I think I would have a fairly visceral (get it?) negative reaction if she suggested it. On the other hand, given the proper preparations and safety protocols, I would dive right into my significant other's backside. Hell, I have no real interest in things going up my own tailpipe, but if my SO was interested, I'd be open to it >.> . But that's the difference consent, trust, and familiarity brings.

It is nice to fantasize about though :D and I appreciate you trying to bring the more feminine segment of the community into a discussion about butts :wink: .
Shrapnel333
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rendezvore » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Borealis wrote:Yes, this chap's done a bit of a double whammy.

An "if X were real..." mixed with the assumption that the women on here are all predatory-inclined giantesses. When the reality is pretty much the exact opposite.

Except me, but I'm weird.

Even if the fantasy conditions of this potential reality were taken into account, I wouldn't let any stranger get intimate that soon. I'd get to know him first and so would my husband, so we could both play with him later... and this would entail sticking the tiny in a crate or jar and making him my little pet, of course. After a month or so, (if I remembered to feed him... >.> ) and he's proven to be an awesome tiny guy friend and would allow Kaldar to be the one to stick him up my ass, then sure, why not? :-D
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Andris » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:51 pm

I hope this doesn't come off as defensive. That isn't the intent.

The purpose of this thread is to analyze something which is real. I opened it to get advice from other people with similar tastes to mine.

We are a serious minority. Our community is comparatively small. Most of us keep our fantasies to ourselves and only indulge them behind a screen because we fear bring ostracized by "normal" people, and rightly so.

So when I put a question to the community in a polite way, I expect a similar reply. It isn't an invitation to have my topic attacked our disparaged in a condescending tone. Nor is it an invitation for demagoguery.

If someone dislikes the question or considers it boring then I invite them not to reply to this thread. I appreciate the feedback, but I didn't write this to entertain or offend anyone.

Personal experience doesn't need to preclude anything. It's a fact that our fetish is mostly a male one, regardless of the specifics of each individuals personal preferences. We can assume there's a reason for this. If gender proclivities weren't a reality we would see a more equal distribution, but we don't.

My guess is that women are both hardwired differently from us *and* they are socialized to desire and avoid certain things.

The question then becomes: how much of that is nurture and how much is nature?

My list was a (probably impossible) attempt to separate the two. If we can imagine such a thing.

Does this make more sense?
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Andris » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Rendezvore wrote:
Borealis wrote:Yes, this chap's done a bit of a double whammy.

Except me, but I'm weird.

Even if the fantasy conditions of this potential reality were taken into account, I wouldn't let any stranger get intimate that soon. I'd get to know him first and so would my husband, so we could both play with him later... and this would entail sticking the tiny in a crate or jar and making him my little pet, of course. After a month or so, (if I remembered to feed him... >.> ) and he's proven to be an awesome tiny guy friend and would allow Kaldar to be the one to stick him up my ass, then sure, why not? :-D

Thank you. This helps answer my question. :-)
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:33 am

They might get to know each other first then it might happen, but I don't think anyone would just go "Oh look a tiny person, I'll just shove him up my bum."
Jayezox
---

Postby 32n59Deleted » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:53 am

I think most girls IRL would be too self-conscious for this, perhaps especially considering she barely knows this guy. As for him being cute, that would probably actually make her even more nervous and anxious about doing this.

As for the reverse, I'm not even sure even an ass lover such as myself (I have ass-sniffing, facesitting, and ass-licking fetishes IRL which I've actually acted out on with several girls) would like being stuffed up a girl's ass for an extended period of time. Even if she were a 10 on the scale, I'm pretty sure the butt smell would get pretty overwhelming after a while.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Floriaaa » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:53 pm

If analvore were real, I'd crawl up the pants of my best friend as he sleeps. Yes it would stink but the smell of a healthy young man's rectum is the very reason why I am into vore in the first place.
Floriaaa
Somewhat familiar

Postby bebopy » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:15 am

100% honesty, I think I'd do it, if I was shrunken down to an inch or two, and was offered to be put into an attractive ladies booty, I don't know that I'd have the self control to stop myself from running straight into it.
bebopy
Participator

Postby pnpet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:44 pm

For whatever it's worth, the "suspension of disbelief" to go along with 1" long person is already too difficult for me to accomplish, I think.

But, I'd personally just put in one of those plugs that holds your asshole open, like one from Oxballs, and let a 1" tall someone crawl up my ass if they really wanted to. I don't truthfully see the harm in that any more than I see harm in giving someone a rim job. The only potential harm I think would be suffocating/getting stuck but a plug that keeps you open makes that pretty simple.

As far as it being impossible? for two strangers to also be two consenting adults, I don't believe so.

Just as if I were to have sex with any stranger I would require proof of STD testing if we were not going to use protection. There's plenty of safety measures available.

I'd much rather crawl up someone else's well douched, lubed hole, but I'm a ~female~ who would do it, sure.
pnpet
New to the forum

Return to Analvore