Rhonda from south park fractured but whole

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Rhonda from south park fractured but whole

Postby WayDownTheRoad » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:56 pm

In the game she keeps saying Litterly stick you up her butt anyone think they could make a animation of it would love too see
WayDownTheRoad
Been posting for a bit

Re: Rhonda from south park fractured but whole

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:15 pm

Try posting a pic or her, or linking a video or something.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby WayDownTheRoad » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:33 pm

Look up strip club fractured but whole and you'll find her she's a underrated character so difficult to find
WayDownTheRoad
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rat_Guy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:19 pm

You're not going to get much attention for your request if you give people no information on a super obscure character and just tell interested parties to find it themselves. I watched a whole ten minute video from the game and still have no idea who or what you're talking about.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby dagar » Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:43 pm

It's just a black stripper who can get introduced with the Horde of Strippers fight. She is introduced "She will literally shove you up her butt, give it up for Rhonda" as the DJ narrates the girls entering the fight. When you go to the club later, and ask her for a selfie with her, she goes "You want me to shove you up my butt? Oh, just a selfie? Okay." She's just a side character only made for the fight and a little gag. Then you have the chase boss with "Spontaneous Bootay" who is going to crush you in her ass cheeks...
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chozo » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:03 am

In the previous South Park game (the Stick of Truth), there is some really good anal vore where an entire level takes place inside of someone's colon. I haven't played this newer SP game, but it would be cool if it had something like that... I just wish that it would have been within a female's colon because sadly in SP:TSOT the colon in question was that of a male, so unless you're either a heterosexual female or a gay male then you might find that to be disgusting... but it did everything right and so well just except for the gender of the person in question. That's the really frustrating thing about it. But then again, it was never intended to cater towards an obscure fetish anyway I suppose.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:50 am

Can you least find video of that part of the gameplay on Youtube or something, along with a timestamp so we can go there and see it/her ourselves?
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby crushxtreame » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:42 pm

https://youtu.be/ZxZNMQOGPrQ?t=297 wait a few seconds and the intro starts
crushxtreame
Participator

Postby Kurczak48 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:27 pm

You know, this isn't the only part mentioning this kind of stuff, there is also Rebecca who wants to crush you and stuff up her butt...She's very thicc though...
Kurczak48
Been posting for a bit

Postby crushxtreame » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:40 am

Kurczak48 wrote:You know, this isn't the only part mentioning this kind of stuff, there is also Rebecca who wants to crush you and stuff up her butt...She's very thicc though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB7rKyXcoXE
ur right (link is 4 everyone to see it)
crushxtreame
Participator

Postby WayDownTheRoad » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:19 am

Someone I hope will get some ideas for a animation or photomorph
WayDownTheRoad
Been posting for a bit

Postby bebopy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:41 pm

There's also the big Raisins girl, can't remember her name, she also says something about putting you in her butt. I almost get this weird feeling like Trey Parker or Matt Stone might be into this, it's like the 5th reference to being in an ass they've made between the two games and some moments on the show.
bebopy
Participator

Postby Eznam » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:49 am

bebopy wrote:There's also the big Raisins girl, can't remember her name, she also says something about putting you in her butt. I almost get this weird feeling like Trey Parker or Matt Stone might be into this, it's like the 5th reference to being in an ass they've made between the two games and some moments on the show.

They're not necessarily into it. They might have figured out vore is a thing and found the concept hilarious so they just roll with it. I mean I know when you imagine being a suppository, you've got an internal squee of glee, but to most people, it's more like "That's nasty. I would never. Well maybe with X, but that's gross", and they do gross out humor all the time.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:16 pm

Yeah, the fact that it's gross, strange, shocking humor I doubt they're into AV. They come up with all kinds of weird things and it's not like AV is in every other South Park episode. The tone is also comical and not erotic when it does happen.

At least one of the writers of Rick and Morty, however, do have a urine fetish. There's a urine joke every other episode and it's even mentioned as a fetish. That's one good example of the writers letting their hair down with their fetish.
Jayezox
---

Postby Eznam » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Jayezox wrote:Yeah, the fact that it's gross, strange, shocking humor I doubt they're into AV. They come up with all kinds of weird things and it's not like AV is in every other South Park episode. The tone is also comical and not erotic when it does happen.

At least one of the writers of Rick and Morty, however, do have a urine fetish. There's a urine joke every other episode and it's even mentioned as a fetish. That's one good example of the writers letting their hair down with their fetish.

Akira Toriyama has a vore fetish. Pretty much every arc of DBZ and DB involves something you'd see on this website. Piccolo pukes out his eggs. Goku and Gohan gorge on food constantly. Cell eats people with his tail. Buu is a bubble gum monster that compresses people into his body.
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Chozo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:00 am

Why do people ignore the first South Park game and act like it doesn't exist? There's an entire level in that game set inside of someone's colon... you'd think that would be something that would get mentioned or acknowledged here, but no... I even pointed that out in a previous post in this thread, but it's like I'm a ghost and no one can see or hear me. People are making a huge deal out of this tiny reference in this newer game, but the original game had a uber focus on it. So it just doesn't make any sense that no one would acknowledge that. Of course, the fact it was inside of a male colon might be the reason everyone is steering clear of that... I can understand that, but I do know for a fact that gay people, bi people, and hetero females exist on this site, so it makes absolutely no sense why there wouldn't be at least one person here that would find that level in the first game to be of interest and worth discussing.
Chozo
Somewhat familiar

Return to Analvore