Ideal scenario.

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Ideal scenario.

Postby Andris » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:14 am

Everyone has a different ideal AV scenario. The "perfect" situation, play-out, and finish. Same size? Micro/macro? Gym? Amazon village? It varies.

I invite those reading to describe their ideal of the perfect AV encounter here. Not necessarily a full story (though I won't stop you if so), but the participants attitudes (willing, bullying, etc), build up (sudden, after other torments, making the pred/prey beg, trickery, unaware, etc), races (animal people, humans, whatever), setting (exotic wrestling match, bedroom, waterpark, whatever), and so forth.

Sorry if this has been done before, but I thought it would generate some action and imagination sharing within the community.

Aaaaand, go.
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ideal scenario.

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:08 am

Well, it changes based on my mood, but generally it would be something like this:

The pred always has to be a female human, or some very similar species, but the prey can be virtually anything, male, female, human, fish, it's all the same to me.

I like the prey to be about 5-15% the size of the pred. Big enough to be a very tight fit, but not so big as to be incredibly unrealistic.

I like the prey to be unwilling, and the pred to be made cruel by their overwhelming lust. I like their to be a struggle as the prey tries to resist the pred aggressively trying to stuff them inside. The word 'frantic' comes to mind.

Once they win, I like the pred to get huge sexual satisfaction.

Small, realistic belly bulges are great.

I also like it when the pred then puts clothes on and goes about their life with the prey still struggling inside.
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:34 am

Basically, I'm in a threesome with another guy and my heavily pregnant wife. He takes the lead and stops me from touching her. I can't even rub her belly without his permission. Finally, he sucks her up his ass and becomes mpreg with her, keeping her and taking her home in his huge belly. He never digests her, but he ocassionally sends me pics of his sexual romps to taunt me about how he owns my wife now.

So hot.

If anyone wants to chat about that, please PM me. :3
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby acejt » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:42 pm

AlisaBlueBird wrote:Well, it changes based on my mood, but generally it would be something like this:

The pred always has to be a female human, or some very similar species, but the prey can be virtually anything, male, female, human, fish, it's all the same to me.

I like the prey to be about 5-15% the size of the pred. Big enough to be a very tight fit, but not so big as to be incredibly unrealistic.

I like the prey to be unwilling, and the pred to be made cruel by their overwhelming lust. I like their to be a struggle as the prey tries to resist the pred aggressively trying to stuff them inside. The word 'frantic' comes to mind.

I also like it when the pred then puts clothes on and goes about their life with the prey still struggling inside.

I love that so much. I'm the same way. Usually the pred is nice and friendly. But in this scenario they are too overwhelmed by carnal desire to resist their urge. And before they know it they have a whole person inside them. Regret it maybe the next day. But ultimately keep them as a sex toy and indefinite resident of their body.
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby knux » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:03 pm

AlisaBlueBird wrote:Well, it changes based on my mood, but generally it would be something like this:

holy shit exact same for me NICE!
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:03 pm

holy shit exact same for me NICE!
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:59 am

build up: I'll be kind of vague with this one because I really feel the most flexible here and don't have a "favorite". Both predator and prey got to know each other enough for an attraction of some sort if they aren't an outright couple. When the AV occurs, it's some primal or lustful urge of the predator.

races (animal people, humans, whatever): I have surprisingly varied predators I like, but graceful canine pokemon are my favorites. Prey being another pokemon is another element that makes it ideal though not required

setting: This one is tough. I'll go with an adventurous setting in a modern rural town. I grew up and lived in rural areas where everyone knows each other so that makes it more relatable. Story telling is also easier that way. Making the whole thing adventurous helps spark the imagination and even give an excuse for AV to happen.

The type of AV: Non-fatal and surprisingly pleasant. No bad smells or feces can be involved at all in an ideal AV. Both parties involved can enjoy themselves and be proud of what they've done.

Willingness: The prey is typically nervous or afraid at first then realizes that the ass of the pred is just as beautiful as the rest of her once he's inside. Enjoying the act with tension is key. The pred only considers the one she loves to be worthy of her ass.
Jayezox
---

Postby Zolatul » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:40 pm

I have to admit, this is nearly identical to my ideal scenario (Strange that there's already been so many people quoting you to say the same thing, xD), although I have a few differences, mainly in prey size (I prefer prey to be the same size or larger than the pred, and as for the logistics of that I tend to use either magic or advanced technology in my stories to hide the bulges to an extent), but aside from that it's all the same.
"Born in darkness, die in darkness..."
Creed of the... I dunno, just made it up. :P
Zolatul
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore