Just messing around with Android posing software

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Just messing around with Android posing software

Postby Defaultuser123 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:11 pm

I was bored and horny (borny?) one day and decided the paruse the Google play store. One of the apps I saw was a basic 3d moddeling software that featured a cute girl model in the thumbnail. I instantly knew what I needed to do. The name of the app escapes me but I'll post it when I find in. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Edit; the app is called "easy poster"
Defaultuser123
New to the forum

Re: Just messing around with Android posing software

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:05 am

I did enjoy! Surprisingly erotic and fun for blank grey models on a grid plane.

Given that you can do this with the models, I feel like this would be an especially useful poser app for vore artists!

Please do post the name of it (and also the cost if you can) when you find them. Thanks for sharing!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby knux » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:28 pm

nicely done you should do more and try it in different ways :P
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Defaultuser123 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:30 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:I did enjoy! Surprisingly erotic and fun for blank grey models on a grid plane.

Given that you can do this with the models, I feel like this would be an especially useful poser app for vore artists!

Please do post the name of it (and also the cost if you can) when you find them. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks I appreciate it. The app is called easy poster. It's (to my knowledge) for Android and the base version was free. This gave me access to 4 characters (man woman boy girl) and some simple shapes.

It was late when I initially posted so I didn't finish but I made more images that follow the original where she pushes out the dildo (or it could be scat depending on your preferences. Again, access to limited shapes)
Defaultuser123
New to the forum

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:58 pm

I love bulgeless anal vore where the prey just seems to disappear.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby at_tltb » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:54 am

Big thanks to you. The exact name seem to be "Easy Poser", though.
at_tltb
Somewhat familiar

Postby Seelane » Mon May 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Scale of model can now be adjusted. Basically you can now make giantess anal vore and unbirth on it while you can also put colors on models.

An adult version of this app has also been planned to be release soon.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Analvore