looking for a story...

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

looking for a story...

Postby knux » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:15 pm

a while ago there was this great story about a dude who somehow got himself in the dimension of this fox girl godess I think her name was Fo or something to that affect she shrinks him and keeps him in her ass for ever its was quite good if memory serves but I cant seem to find it anyone know what I'm talking about?
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: looking for a story...

Postby shaneh28 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:06 am

The only story I've read with a fox girl anal voring anyone was part an interactive on writing dot com many years ago.
The anal vore was unwilling but afterwards the victim was hypnotized by... enchanted fox girl gas, or something?

If that isn't it, then I've got nothing.
shaneh28
New to the forum

Postby knux » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:56 am

shaneh28 wrote:The only story I've read with a fox girl anal voring anyone was part an interactive on writing dot com many years ago.
The anal vore was unwilling but afterwards the victim was hypnotized by... enchanted fox girl gas, or something?

If that isn't it, then I've got nothing.

I know that it was unwilling but I don't think it had any hypnotized parts at least if memory serves...hmmm drop the link and I'll check to be sure
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:29 am

UPDATE! I found it just now lol it WAS an interactive tho there was no gas play its called portal adventure lmao why was that so hard to remember :D
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:01 pm

knux wrote:UPDATE! I found it just now lol it WAS an interactive tho there was no gas play its called portal adventure lmao why was that so hard to remember :D

I was gonna say. Cause of all people I should be aware of any stories involving a fox goddess named Fo, after all, she's my character ^^ The story you had described came off as familiar, especially since Fo was named, but I knew there weren't any actual stories on the portal written about her. But you'd said it was a story you were looking for so I didn't think you meant that one path in Portal Adventure. I'm friends with the owner of the interactive(although we haven't talked in a while) so I requested having that path with Fo in it put in in the first place. Glad to see you found what you were looking for though, and glad to see you appreciate Fo~
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby knux » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:31 pm

AngelofHell64 wrote:
knux wrote:UPDATE! I found it just now lol it WAS an interactive tho there was no gas play its called portal adventure lmao why was that so hard to remember :D

I was gonna say. Cause of all people I should be aware of any stories involving a fox goddess named Fo, after all, she's my character ^^ The story you had described came off as familiar, especially since Fo was named, but I knew there weren't any actual stories on the portal written about her. But you'd said it was a story you were looking for so I didn't think you meant that one path in Portal Adventure. I'm friends with the owner of the interactive(although we haven't talked in a while) so I requested having that path with Fo in it put in in the first place. Glad to see you found what you were looking for though, and glad to see you appreciate Fo~

ya I was a fan not enough ppl do AV with eternal entombment and if they do its usually with willing prey or like unwilling preds and I don't enjoy those types but the Fo's wicked I rilly like the idea of her you designed her well XP
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:17 pm

knux wrote:
AngelofHell64 wrote:

ya I was a fan not enough ppl do AV with eternal entombment and if they do its usually with willing prey or like unwilling preds and I don't enjoy those types but the Fo's wicked I rilly like the idea of her you designed her well XP

Yes designed would be the right word there. After all I'm unable to really draw anything human that well, only inanimate objects. I came up with her design and someone else drew her really. She recently got a redesign as well, if you check the first part of the path where she shows up in the interactive, at the top should be a link(you'll have to copy and paste it) to her profile on the RP chats. It has a picture of her new look on it as well.
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby knux » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:37 pm

ya I was a fan not enough ppl do AV with eternal entombment and if they do its usually with willing prey or like unwilling preds and I don't enjoy those types but the Fo's wicked I rilly like the idea of her you designed her well XP[/quote]
Yes designed would be the right word there. After all I'm unable to really draw anything human that well, only inanimate objects. I came up with her design and someone else drew her really. She recently got a redesign as well, if you check the first part of the path where she shows up in the interactive, at the top should be a link(you'll have to copy and paste it) to her profile on the RP chats. It has a picture of her new look on it as well.[/quote]
ya I saw that XD
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acejt » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:06 pm

eternal entrapment with AV is soooooooo good, especially with an unwilling prey! not enough of it around!
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby knux » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:06 pm

acejt wrote:eternal entrapment with AV is soooooooo good, especially with an unwilling prey! not enough of it around!

I agree entirely with this statement! XD
what would be your ideal situation?
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bladed1 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:20 pm

This sounds like an interesting interactive, but for the life of me I cannot find it with Google-Fu. Could someone drop a link?
Bladed1
New to the forum

Postby Trebortron3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:53 am

Yeah, I second Bladed1's point there - quite interested in reading an eternal entrapment AV story, but can't find it from the above information.
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby knux » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:36 pm

lol one sec I'll try and get it
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby knux » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:39 pm

here yas go its short but I rilly like it https://aryion.com/iss/page.php?page=1&story=337
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bladed1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Thanks!
Bladed1
New to the forum

Postby acejt » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:19 pm

knux wrote:
acejt wrote:eternal entrapment with AV is soooooooo good, especially with an unwilling prey! not enough of it around!

Yesss!! we got the link! and to answer your question, gotta love it when the victim is forced inside alive to be a sex toy for the rest of their life~
life is a game. lets see who gets the highscore
acejt
Been posting for a bit

Postby knux » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:26 pm

acejt wrote:
knux wrote:

Yesss!! we got the link! and to answer your question, gotta love it when the victim is forced inside alive to be a sex toy for the rest of their life~

yup that is my ideal situation too XD
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Analvore