Looking for a certain AV post

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for a certain AV post

Postby Quelliam » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:18 pm

I was browsing through AV when all of a sudden I remembered an old post that I really liked when I first discovered this fetish. I think I saved it on my old computer but that's dead and gone now. I've looked and looked and at this point I'm sure it was removed. Basically it was a purple draenei looking woman with a tiny dude in her ass while she is laying down on her stomach I think. I don't know if it was a draenei but it was definitely purple and had horns maybe. The context was they were partying or something and she got drunk and shoved him in there. I'm also pretty sure when she wakes up she thinks to herself where did he go. But yeah like I said this picture randomly popped up in my head after years of being an AV fan and for some reason I remembered it today. If one of you could find it that'd be awesome, if not then oh well.
Quelliam
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a certain AV post

Postby Quelliam » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:44 pm

I just remembered it was tagged as Anal and not Anal Vore. I did a quick scan through all the posts with the anal tag but couldn't find it though I could have just missed it.

Edit : I've looked everywhere, I'm fairly certain the creator took it down at some point. It's the only thing that makes sense.
Quelliam
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:21 pm

It sounds like something posted by ASSPHYX they had a page here a while back under a different name but they moved to deviant art
doomed
Participator

Postby Quelliam » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:01 am

Thanks for trying to help but I distinctly remember it being a drawing and not the digital stuff Assphyx does on deviantart.
Quelliam
New to the forum

Postby knux » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:35 pm

was it something by red frog by chance? https://aryion.com/g4/user/redfrog
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby doomed » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:52 pm

This sounds like something Aesir or Moebius would draw
doomed
Participator

Postby Quelliam » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:05 pm

No offense to redfrog but I remember it being a pretty decent drawing detail wise. It wasn't like a masterpiece or anything but there was definitely some detail. Enough detail and effort was put into it that I bet the creator might have taken all their stuff down and put it on patreon but I have no idea who it would be. I've basically given up at this point because I've seriously searched everywhere but I appreciate you guys helping me out.
Quelliam
New to the forum

Return to Analvore