Writing: A Simple Hunt

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Writing: A Simple Hunt

Postby Trueflight » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:25 am

I normally write other things, but I've been out of it for a bit so I thought I would give an attempt to contribute.
I would intend to put full story into it, but cut the primary bits into accessible pieces for easy skimming.

This would be a sample of a primary bit:

Spoiler: show
(Viera is a Centaurus)

I gripped tightly onto his neck as I pressed him against the tree. Stifling whatever fight he had left with every lost breath. I’d never killed before and I remember the frustration as my body shook with excitement while my mind fixated on stamping out his life.

Something soft and hot enveloped my hands and I found my self stumbling to the side as Viera brushed against me. She had backed herself up to our victim and smothered his face and my hands against the tree with her horse like rear end.

The sensation shook me from my bloodlust. I pulled my hands out one by one. They were sticky with a thick pungent goo. Her ass shook when I was freed making her cheeks softly shake around her victim’s head. She dug her hooves into the ground and pressed hard against him.

Many muffled screams managed to escape her sticky ass while she gyrated her hips to allow her cheeks to start to envelop the tree trunk. More and more of the trunk sunk into her rear and sweat started to drip from her skin from the sensation of him going deeper and deeper.

“You… ahhh, oooo, s-should keep an eye out,” Viera was obviously overcome by her lust and was taking her time, “you… oh yes! I’ll be… erm done in... just, just a se-sec!”

Her voice pitched up while she struggled to form her rapid breathing into words. I rubbed my hands dry on the grass and leapt up high to get a view on anything that might approach us. The usual calm of the forest replaced with sexual moaning and fevered screams. My mind, recalling the sticky softness and heat that once gripped my hands, worked through how close I was to the same fate.

The sounds turned tones and I glanced back to see that she had pulled him free from the tree and had managed to lower her ass down around his waist. His arms securely pinned, his fate sealed, he could only frantically kick his feet in vain as she lifted him into the air. I could see the mood change as she had, had her fill of fun.

Her hungry ass began to aggressively suck up what remained of his legs; accompanied by several unforgettable wet slurping sounds and then finally a near gulp as he vanished forever. He seemed to scream louder and louder, but only for a moment before it was replaced by the gurgling of fluids rapidly moving within her.

She giggled to herself before patting her hand against her back to welcome me to mount up for the ride back. I hopped on to be met with a sick tingling on the back of my neck. I stowed my extra gear in her packs to try and obscure my thoughts for a moment. My legs could feel the fullness of her belly as I straddled her. There was a definite undulating underneath me while she happily pranced us back into friendly territory.

Let me know what you think.
Trueflight
New to the forum

Re: Writing: A Simple Hunt

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:57 am

Not bad. Definitely keep it goin'. Could turn this into a full series if you worked at it. Centaurs, kobolds, lizard-men and women, felids (what I use as a general term for cat humanoids), canids (again, general term for dog/wolf humanoids), Lamia/Naga, Sergals, dragons, the works. It'd make an interesting story.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Return to Analvore