Trying to remember a story...

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Trying to remember a story...

Postby SunsetSteady » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:20 pm

I'm pretty sure this was on Eka's, but I'm not 100% certain. I am certain of what it was about though...

I believe the story was about this family of slimes (or at least they're something like that, the story doesn't come up under the "slime" tag), and the parents are trying to find a babysitter to take care of the slime boy. They decide on one of his siblings (I'm not sure if it was a cousin or brother or something else, but he was in the family). Slime boy (SB from now on) is dreading this, because he always gets picked on by this sibling.

When the parents leave, the sibling pretty much immediately starts bullying the boy, even making him bleed (it doesn't say "bleed" in the story, but it says his membrane was cut open and that he had to "reform" from how much he was getting beat up). This was the final straw, so he jumps up and the sibling's head goes up SB's butt. This leads to him anal voring his sibling, and the next day he sees the sibling sentient face on his ass.

And that's pretty much it. I've been trying to find this story for a while, I came across it once and then lost it. Any help would be appreciated.
I write those dang ol stories! Check it out at my userpage!
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Re: Trying to remember a story...

Postby JeremyTN » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:25 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/310152 here ya go! I'm pretty sure you were talking about this!
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Trying to remember a story...

Postby SunsetSteady » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:49 pm

Yes, that's the one! Thanks a lot!
I write those dang ol stories! Check it out at my userpage!
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore