Running Butthole Challenge

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Running Butthole Challenge

Postby soline » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:41 am

Having written a brief story centering around the challenge it became obvious in the comments that a lot of people didn't know this was a thing that happened. So I thought I'd share with the group!

#RunningBholeChallenge was a thing that flew around the internet for a short while a few months ago, it involves someone running and leaping ass-first onto their phone camera. So while it's not directly vorish, it's pretty wonderful POV imagination material!

https://www.reddit.com/r/runningBholechallenge/
https://twitter.com/hashtag/runningbuttholechallenge?lang=en

Obviously I'm posting in the hopes of it catching some lovely artist, photomaniper, or writer's eye, but I'm sure many of you will get a kick out it in general!
soline
---

Re: Running Butthole Challenge

Postby pendingdelet205h2n9 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:49 am

Can't say I'm a fan of the runningBholechallenge myself, but your story was great!
pendingdelet205h2n9
Been posting for a bit

Postby disappearingtrick » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am

Hey Soline, thank you for posting this! A while back a friend send me a gif of this and I tried to find it online, but I didn't know what it was called. I agree with you - it's excellent fantasizing fuel!
disappearingtrick
New to the forum

Postby bebopy » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:39 pm

I've never heard of this challenge before but I love it, excellent POV shots, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm excited to read your story, I think this challenge lends itself well vore

Edit: Just finished it and I love it, I need to figure out how to splice Gifs, I think your story may have inspired me to compine some pics I've saved
bebopy
Participator

Return to Analvore