Need more info on femboy goat anal vore vid

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Need more info on femboy goat anal vore vid

Postby AnonyQWERTY » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:31 pm

https://thisvid.com/videos/goat-boi-anal-vore/

I want more info of the video in the corresponding link.
It's genuinely good Anal vore animation but next to that there's almost no info on it. I would like to know who made this and any other websites they may be in so that I may view other works of similar quality.
AnonyQWERTY
New to the forum

Re: Need more info on femboy goat anal vore vid

Postby ScornfulStomach » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:15 pm

Wow that is really well done, I want to know where that's from and if there is more by the creator >_>
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Postby ig00r » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:26 pm

Thanks for sharing!

Don't forget to "take a #"
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby AnonyQWERTY » Fri May 29, 2020 9:45 am

"take a #" what does this mean? Is that the username? Please elaborate I sooo want to see more similar work!
AnonyQWERTY
New to the forum

Postby ScornfulStomach » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:18 am

I think that was a reference to the "Take a #" thing next to him there. I managed to find a picture that looked like almost the same scenario, but I can't remember where I saw it now and I haven't been able to find it, but I'll keep looking in case that is a lead.
ScornfulStomach
New to the forum

Postby Zolatul » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:04 pm

Yeah, it's a reference to the "take a number" sign next to the goat dude in the video, just a joke about getting in line to be the next one going up, see stuff like that everywhere on this site
"Born in darkness, die in darkness..."
Creed of the... I dunno, just made it up. :P
Zolatul
Been posting for a bit

Postby Voreakin » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:46 am

Voreakin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adepta » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:16 am

Tried clicking on the video link but it says I gotta add op as a friend, how do you do that on thisvid?
Adepta
New to the forum

Return to Analvore