"Office Payback" Story M/M, Macro

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

"Office Payback" Story M/M, Macro

Postby Vulpine » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:49 am

This is a Macro story that doesn't really have Anal Vore per-say, more like Anal -Insertion-, which has the same basic principals. This is an M/M/M story so if you don't like that -DON'T READ IT- simple. On to the good stuff!

OFFICE PAYBACK

“You’ve made a big mistake firing me and you will regret it!” rang across the 8th floor, followed by a resounding Bang as Sean, a sleek well-groomed skunk, slammed his former boss’s door. The boss’s new secretary looked shocked, he was a male fox hired to replace a tigress who’d left because of sexual harassment, “What!? You’ve never seen someone get fired before?” Sean snapped, looking for a fight but not really wanting one with this guy, “I may have only been working here for three days but from what I’ve seen you’re the hardest worker here” came the fox’s defence. Sean smiled and chuckled, calming down in the presence of this handsome vulpine, “Being the hardest worker doesn’t matter if your boss hates you, that jackass was just waiting for a chance to get rid of me” with that Sean turned and walked down to his desk where he was joined by his friends.

“So…fired huh? Tough break” said Josh, a cougar with a tendency to purr most of the time, Sean’s other friends agreed and then helped him pack. “Don’t worry about it guys I’ll get him back for this” Sean said in a hushed tone, “But how? I don’t want you doing anything that could get you into trouble” inquired Rick, a German shepherd and former police officer, however Sean just smiled “I wouldn’t worry about that, do you guys remember that secret I showed you?, his question was answered by the way his friend’s ears perked up. Ben, a raccoon who had an annoying habit of nibbling other’s ears if given a chance, was the first to speak “You’re not seriously going to do that are you?” however he couldn’t hide the excitement in his voice, Matt, a cheetah with a great sense of humour and a sometimes hyperactive attitude, on the other hand didn’t even try to hide his “That’s going to be so cool, can you let me watch? Pleeeeaaase?”

Sean thought about that last statement and replied “I’ll do more than that, I’ll put on a show for you” accentuated with a cheeky shake of the hips, putting smiles on all of his friend’s faces. Picking up the box filled with his belongings Sean walked towards the elevator, smiling and thanking all who said their goodbyes before giving a sly wink to his friends as the elevator doors closed between them. Exiting the elevator and walking across the carpark Sean saw the boss’s car out of the corner of his eye but ignored it, knowing what he had planned was far greater than petty vandalism. Within a few minutes he was turning out onto the street and heading home to prepare for what was to come. About an hour later he was on his way back, his eyes fixed on the glinting golden windows of the office building. Even under the current circumstances he caused no damage or injury on his way.

Meanwhile a certain vulpine was confronting his boss, “But you can’t just fire someone because you don’t like them!” the conversation had started off calmly but flared into a heated argument at the mention of the recently fired skunk. The whole floor could again hear everything being said and everyone had stopped work to listen, “I can do whatever the hell I want because I’m in charge here!” roared Mr Hurley, an un-married tiger with a hunger for power he’ll never have, “Unless you’d like to get fired as well, I suggest you shut your mouth and get back to work” the tiger was clearly winning but the fox wasn’t about to back down “If you fire me I might just convince your former secretary to go ahead with sexual harassment charges, how’d you like that?”. Mr Hurley slammed his fists down on his desk “Don’t you dare try to blackmail me you fucking piece of shit, I’ve dealt with people a lot worse than you before and I’ve driven them into the ground!”, the vulpine knew that was checkmate and didn’t retort. Neither of the two noticed the building’s rhythmic shaking or the flickering of the lights that accompanied it.

Sean rounded the corner and was now looking through Mr Hurley’s window, shifting a little he blotted out the sunlight streaming into the office and that was when they finally noticed him. Moving quickly Sean smashed his fists through the window and grabbed the two smaller furs in each hand as they ran for the door, bringing them to his face he smiled “Well hello there sir I do hope you’re enjoying the view”. Mr Hurley was looking with wide eyes down the length of Sean’s 90ft body to the cracked road and abandoned cars before he looked back up to meet Sean’s gaze, “You’ll never get away with this, whatever this is, the police will be here soon and they’ll take you down” however Sean just laughed and threw a quick glance at the fox in his left hand, who was just staring in shock, before responding “What I’ve got planned for you two will be over before anyone arrives”. The tiger looked over at his secretary then back to Sean “Us two? But he has nothing to do with this. Look I know when I’m beaten so do whatever you want with me, but he’s innocent and he’s on your side not mine”

Sean lifted an eyebrow at that last comment “Maybe so, but I had no choice but to grab him and now he’s part of this…..Speaking of which, lets get it started shall we?. Sean walked back around the corner and bent down to look into the 6th floor window, which was just above hip-level, and spotted his friends as well as a few other onlookers who backed away in fear “Hey guys, I see you’re ready for the show, and you’re in the perfect place to see all the action close-up” Sean announced before standing again. Ignoring his loud protest, Sean pinned the tiger to his palm and used a claw to shred away the business suit before doing the same to the fox, who put up no resistance, “Now, I want you to see what I do with your secretary just for being in you’re office at the wrong time” Sean switched the tiger to his left hand and the fox to his right, then brought them both down and around to his tail. The vulpine seemed to come to his senses as he saw the giant skunk tail lift up before him, revealing the puckered tailhole, he tried to squirm free from Sean’s grasp, which only made Sean’s anticipation grow as he moved his hand closer to himself. Putting his thumb on the back of the foxes head he pushed the struggling vulpine’s face against his opening, murring loudly and rubbing his thumb around in circles before shoving the fox’s head inside.

With his sheath swelling and cock tip starting to show, he quickly fed the vulpine into himself, leaving only a pair of kicking legs and a tail visible to those watching, Sean threw his head back and moaned loudly, feeling the fox thrashing inside of him, beating at his sensitive insides and making his huge tail twitch visibly, Now almost fully erect and dribbling pre, Sean turned his attention to his former boss but he was so distracted by the struggling vulpine in his tailhole, that his lust filled mind could only say “Your turn” to the now horrified tiger before wrapping his hand around his erection and stroking. The struggling against his stiff member wasn’t as fierce as that which had now reached his prostate, the fox’s attempt at escaping was actually making him sink in further and Sean felt himself getting closer to climax.

Sean paused in his stroking and slid his former boss up to the sensitive tip of his cock where he plunged the tiger’s head into his piss-slit. This intense feeling combined with another as an entire fox was swallowed up by his tailhole. Sean let out a roar as his orgasm hit, his body stiffened as his seed sprayed out around Mr Hurley’s head before Sean’s hand went slack and allowed the tiger to slip free, the resulting geyser rained down on cars and splattered onto surrounding buildings until finally the flow dribbled to a stop. As Sean recovered he was surprised to find that he’d managed to stay standing through all of that, but decided to sit down now. Catching his breath, Sean lifted his hand to his face and looked Mr Hurley over before placing the soaked tiger down onto the footpath “ I told you you’d regret firing me, now get lost”, the tiger didn’t waste any time rushing for the door, slipping and sliding before disappearing inside.

Reaching around Sean inserted two fingers inside himself and pulled the fox out, the feeling sending shivers up his spine. Although he was breathing heavily the vulpine was uninjured and soon he’d fallen into an exhausted sleep. Sean stood up and stretched before bending down and addressing his audience “I hope you all enjoyed the show, Josh the purring cougar with the video camera will more than likely be selling copies of the tape to anyone who’s interested, Thankyou and good evening to you all”. Sean turned and walked back towards home, holding the sleeping little vulpine safely against his chest.

Epilogue

Jeff woke without opening his eyes in a warm, comfortable bed, what had woken him was the feeling of someone else in that same bed, opening his eyes Jeff saw a window with a star-filled night outside, his eyes then travelled to a bedside table and a lamp with a warm, comforting glow. Slowly turning over he came face-to-face with a very handsome skunk who smiled and kissed the side of his muzzle, “Hi there, you’ve been asleep for a while now”, Jeff looked into the skunk’s eyes and smiled before kissing him back, “Thanks for caring Sean, I’m not quite sure what happened today but , if I was going to end up in someone else’s bed tonight, I’m glad it was your’s”, Sean chuckled and ran his fingers through the foxes chest fur “That’s not fair, how do you know my name while I don’t know your’s?”.
Jeff launched himself at Sean, pinning him down, “The name’s Jeff, pleased to meet you”.

Jeff is going to wait a few weeks before telling Sean he remembers and enjoyed every minute of what happened that day and is looking forward to more.

The End

Please let me know what you think.
D.I.Y Rocket Surgery
Vulpine
Been posting for a bit

Re: "Office Payback" Story M/M, Macro

Postby Marked » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:37 am

For all the violence and anger in the beginning I think the Boss got off pretty light... It was a little short because it built up to a climax very quickly and then it was over. It was a good attempt to build interest by not stating directly that he grew himself but it left me confuesed when I realiszed and I had to reread the previsous paragraphs.

I loved the Epilogue though, a wonderful, sweet end to the story, and I think you could write another story expanding on that aspect in the future or developing those characters more.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SyH » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:52 am

i agree with marked but i mean really dont listen to me i dont write so.........
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Draggy » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:21 pm

I agree with Marked on this story. It was great, just could use more "meat" in the middle, where the real interesting action is happening. Great job, otherwise! ^^
Draggy
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:32 pm

It's a nice story, but the one thing I'd suggest you do is seperate the dialogue. It'll make it easier to follow. Hope to see more from you.
Life's biggest frustration is you have to die
And when you're gone, will anybody care why?
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:43 pm

i think it was still quite well done ^^ better then i can write at any pace, well done and thanks for sharing
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Vulpine » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:52 am

Thanks everyone, it's good to get some kind of feedback - I posted this story on Macrophile.com and it was 2 months before I got any response and even then I had to beg for it.

Umiriko wrote:i think it was still quite well done ^^ better then i can write at any pace, well done and thanks for sharing

It was really only done pretty quickly. Maybe I could write something about your character? When I have a bit of spare time of course.
D.I.Y Rocket Surgery
Vulpine
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore