Unpaid Parking

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unpaid Parking

Postby Vulpine » Tue May 01, 2007 12:25 am

This is just a quick pic of Sean from my story 'Office Payback'. The picture isn't a scene from the story it's self, just Sean having some fun.

I apologise for the un-clearness of this picture.
D.I.Y Rocket Surgery
Vulpine
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unpaid Parking

Postby Ben » Tue May 01, 2007 12:59 am

Nice! Any more?
Ben
Participator

Postby Vulpine » Tue May 01, 2007 1:05 am

Not at the moment, in the future maybe.
D.I.Y Rocket Surgery
Vulpine
Been posting for a bit

Postby Umiriko » Tue May 01, 2007 4:26 am

hehe very nice pic there indeed, i dont think its that unclear ^^ just maybe shuold be a little bigger is all
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby SyH » Tue May 01, 2007 4:56 am

ya just needs ta be bigger is all, thank you for sharing it
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Vulpine » Tue May 01, 2007 10:31 am

I agree with both of you (Umiriko & SyH) however this is the size (The full size, not the scaled one) it came out when I scanned it and for some reason I can't make it any bigger without ruining what little quality it has. Sorry guys, I might do a little more work on it to see if it'll turn out any better, but I don't really have the time at the moment.
D.I.Y Rocket Surgery
Vulpine
Been posting for a bit

Postby kernac » Tue May 01, 2007 4:05 pm

Its very nice :D

There is home for improvement tought,but continu,you will get better :wink:
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Return to Analvore