Little Red Riding Hood (or The Big Bad Wolf)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Little Red Riding Hood (or The Big Bad Wolf)

Postby Ben » Tue May 01, 2007 6:44 am

Thank you guys for the welcome. As for Little Red Riding Hood SyH, I got that right here, but thanks for the backup Umiriko. :-D
I like where to tables are turned on a pred, and this is a classic pred fairy tale. In it, Red ain’t so little anymore, and when the wolf realizes it, he tries a number of tactics to avoid being eaten. Finally, out of desperation he goes with what has worked best in the past which is to become fierce, only his threats are empty and he is swallowed anyway by a now cold and cruel Red Riding Hood who has become the new threat in the forest, no doubt swallowing other animals and other girls grandmothers up her nicely rounded bubble-butt.

Note: :cry: Ok, I accidentally posted this as a new thread instead of in my old one. Sorry about that. Very early here. I need a cup of coffee…
Last edited by Ben on Tue May 01, 2007 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ben
Participator

Postby SyH » Tue May 01, 2007 6:49 am

hehe i love this....thank you so much for putting it back up, i always love it when pred turns prey :gulp: :D
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue May 01, 2007 7:45 am

eeeep i just posted them pics on your other thread ^^ didnt notice you put them up here, my bad,

hehe syh well if you like that idea so much, maybe your snake could have a tern for the worst some day eh?
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby vorenz » Tue May 01, 2007 9:00 am

That looks like MeganQT model..

Er... not that I would know of course :|
vorenz
Participator

Re:

Postby kiba » Tue May 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Very funny!
kiba
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue May 01, 2007 5:21 pm

whats meganqt ?
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Postby SyH » Tue May 01, 2007 5:23 pm

ya what is megan qt? wants to know as well
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Tue May 01, 2007 5:29 pm

why is it always us two in the dark syh :P.. must be somthing to do with the scalie i recon
Umiriko

Postby kernac » Tue May 01, 2007 5:41 pm

A very nice story :D In you go little wolf :gulp: :lol:
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Gimpy » Tue May 01, 2007 5:51 pm

uuummmm riiigggghhhtttt

interesting
Gimpy
???

Re:

Postby Cryptrat » Mon May 07, 2007 12:41 am

I'm with Gimpy here. It got my fur tingling, but it didn't catch me head on like a truck bearing down on me.

Nice, nonetheless.
Cryptrat
---

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon May 07, 2007 5:44 am

never ever seen a rat on the road :P
Umiriko

Re:

Postby vorenz » Mon May 07, 2007 5:46 am

Umiriko wrote:whats meganqt ?

MeganQT is the name of the model in that picture.

http://www.meganqt.com/

:D
vorenz
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Mon May 07, 2007 5:52 am

arrr thanks ^_^
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Epsilon_Dark » Fri May 18, 2007 10:17 pm

Well lets put it this way Umi you two wasn't the only ones in the dark
Epsilon_Dark
---

Re:

Postby Ben » Sat May 19, 2007 9:27 am

:lol: I never thought of MeganQT as a 'what', haha! :P hehe ~ you guys rock! :wink:
Ben
Participator

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat May 19, 2007 9:54 am

as do you ^^
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Sat May 26, 2007 4:14 pm

I like it, though the black lines do make her look as though she has horribly hairy legs...ew :-D
Keep holding on when my brain's tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard. Sing along mocking bird, you don't affect me.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Analvore