im new

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

im new

Postby blank » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:47 pm

hi, im new here but i have been visiting the site since i found it off mindlessconsumption.com about 2 months ago. i love what everyone dose here, the stories are great as is the art. keep up he good work, and if i ever get around to writing some i be glad to share it.

btw i am suprized nobody has mentioned celebrity deathmatch. it was a claymation cartoon, there was a episoid that lucy lawless, xena, fought against ally mcbeal, i cant think of the actresses name right now. at the end off the fight xena got tied up and ally jumped from the ropes and xena bent down and shoved allys head up her butt, xena then finished her off by jumping from the turnbuckle and shove the rest off her up there. later on in the same episoide she give birth to ally.

here is part of it. enjoy the. anal vore :D

http://www.ausxip.com/multimedia/videos ... hmatch.mpg

there was also rosane vs frasiure, where rosane ate frasiure.
blank
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:44 pm

I remember seeing that clay mation.
By the way, welcome!
Eka
Administrator

Re: im new

Postby Kisiro » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:16 am

Welcome indeed. Be glad to have ya. btw, I miss that show. And I do remember them episodes. I really loved it. Especially the one with Rosane. God I wish I could see that one again. >.< Been years.

blank wrote:hi, im new here but i have been visiting the site since i found it off mindlessconsumption.com about 2 months ago. i love what everyone dose here, the stories are great as is the art. keep up he good work, and if i ever get around to writing some i be glad to share it.

btw i am suprized nobody has mentioned celebrity deathmatch. it was a claymation cartoon, there was a episoid that lucy lawless, xena, fought against ally mcbeal, i cant think of the actresses name right now. at the end off the fight xena got tied up and ally jumped from the ropes and xena bent down and shoved allys head up her butt, xena then finished her off by jumping from the turnbuckle and shove the rest off her up there. later on in the same episoide she give birth to ally.

here is part of it. enjoy the. anal vore :D

http://www.ausxip.com/multimedia/videos ... hmatch.mpg

there was also rosane vs frasiure, where rosane ate frasiure.
Kisiro
Artist

Postby Eka » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:19 am

maybe I can dig it up from somewhere... I remember someoene showed it to me. I'm sure someone around here will have a copy.
Eka
Administrator

Postby Code5 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:23 pm

Welcome, good to see another new comer arrive. I guess I can't really say much except enjoy yourself! :D
Death is the high cost of living.
Code5
Participator

Postby mole » Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:46 am

aye mate pleased to meetcha. good to have more people aboard.
mole

Return to Analvore