My first writing.com story (AV interactive)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My first writing.com story (AV interactive)

Postby bighead » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:58 am

I have just put up my first writing.com story. It is an interactive story named Shrink Anal Vore Story which, as it's name suggests is an anal vore shrink story. It is set on another planet where the main character, Brian, travels through a portal to another world inhabited by giant alien creatures. Check it out at http://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1285956
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Re: My first writing.com story (AV interactive)

Postby bighead » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:29 pm

Just an update, but I've added some chapters. It's now up to 7, and already has some anal vore YAY. Please add to the story and try to make it great.
bighead
Participator

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:03 am

Correction. Its now past 32. I got real busy.

I know all I added wasn't specifically AV related, but I tried to add alot of my favorite giantess fetishes, and I've maintained the rules you've set down.
Shinnigami
---

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:39 am

Shinnigami
---

Postby quicks » Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:25 am

wow, its at 34 now.

i hate it when stories dont have any chapters.

if i ever write my own im gonna get it up to at least 20 before i even mention it.

but its going all right it seems. too linear at the moment but i like the concept
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby bighead » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:55 am

Thankyou quicks for your comment, and thankyou shinnigami for adding so much to it. I know that many interactive stories on writing.com can stay at 1 or 2 chapters for days, but mine has increased to 35 chapters in 3 days. I am proud of my work and proud of you all for adding to my story. I should try writing some stories and post them on here. Would people like for me to start writing?
bighead
Participator

Postby Shinnigami » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:24 pm

Sure, that would be neat.

I'm planning on writing stories for this site too, but I kinda have very little free time. Hell I jsut did all that cause I couldn't sleep and had a few interesting ideas.

By the way, if you want me to add any more, i'll gladly do it. I kinda stopped for two reasons. One, because it was 5:00 am and I was jsut then feeling sleepy. And two, I didn't want to bogart the entire interactive or anything.
Shinnigami
---

Postby bighead » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:50 am

I don't mind you adding at all. In fact, I only stopped adding for a couple of days because I got writers block and couldn't think of what to add. So add away.
bighead
Participator

Postby kiba » Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:09 am

Can some one keep going on the Snake part
I am the finder ask me to find something i will okay!
kiba
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shinnigami » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:00 pm

Thanks alot. Oh by the way, for future reference, my other name on the interet is Kenshin Hikigane.
Shinnigami
---

Postby Shinnigami » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:03 pm

Just so you know if I'm adding. I've used the same handle for many of my contributions to interactives.
Shinnigami
---

Return to Analvore