Not sure if this is real

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Not sure if this is real

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:54 am

Now many of you were asking questions about the anatomy of larger animals a few weeks ago. Now I'm not sure if this video is real or not, but it looks damn convincing. However, it goes by so damn fast, you'll have to watch it multiple times. I found this video DEEP in the archives of College Humor. Down near the bottom. (No pun intended)

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:23125
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Postby SyH » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:00 am

lol i like to think of it as real though i dont think it is no matter how much i want it to be
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby LJslilfox » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:21 am

Last edited by LJslilfox on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LJslilfox
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Kouta » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:26 am

yes yes.... =( its true, its all an act :cry:
If you see me online you can expect a reply, I leave the current RP I am in open on my browser and refresh it as often as I can remember to.

More Charr Info here: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Crystal_Diclonius
Kouta
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Kanosint » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:05 am

Well, there's still that Belgian in the Elephant butt at the Antwerp zoo... That one was real, was on the news :3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Re:

Postby Terastas » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:10 pm

LJslilfox wrote:I saw this guy on Ripley's Believe it or Not. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but he actually shoves his head RIGHT under the horses bum to give the illusion hes actually stuffing his head into the horse's bum. Sorry ^^;;

*nods* He's If you pause at the right time, you can see that he's actually going head first in between the horse's legs.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Re:

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:20 pm

LJslilfox wrote:I saw this guy on Ripley's Believe it or Not. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but he actually shoves his head RIGHT under the horses bum to give the illusion hes actually stuffing his head into the horse's bum. Sorry ^^;;

That's what I thought. Those crazy fucks at PETA would be all up in arms over this if it were real.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Re:

Postby Menkel » Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:31 pm

^ haha true. Although they probably don't approve of animals being owned, in general, knowing them.

Anyway it's a good illusion and a funny video, I'd never seen it before now. :gulp:
Menkel
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Jaqui » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:29 am

Yeah, if it was real, i think the horse would move a lot more having a head shoved up it's rear. I think his head went between it's legs. Though the idea of it being real is great ^-^
Keep holding on when my brain's tickin' like a bomb. Guess the black thoughts have come again to get me. Sweet bitter words, unlike nothing I have heard. Sing along mocking bird, you don't affect me.

--Korn--
Jaqui
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:59 am

if it is real i feel rely sorr yfor that poor horse, all that up there with no lube, ouch
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby Ajax » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:59 pm

To the horse, that guy must of really been a pain in the ass!
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Re:

Postby knux » Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:13 pm

nice ajax :lol:
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Assimilation » Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:14 am

How very punny. :D
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ka-Atis » Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:08 pm

Outch! Outch! Outch! XD
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Re:

Postby runa216 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:18 pm

nice, but you can tell just by looking that his head went somewhere that the anus wasn't. the anus is about a foot higher. I could tell it wasn't real before I even read the rest of the forum.

however, my friend said that it's possible to fit an entire human up the rear end of a draft horse...I think he's full a shit.
runa216
Been posting for a bit

Return to Analvore