First ever Rei anal vore

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

First ever Rei anal vore

Postby Chaos » Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:48 am

Looks like Asuka called Rei Wonder Girl one too many times. :twisted:
Attachments
Asuka Rei.jpg
Asuka Rei.jpg (132.07 KiB) Viewed 12087 times
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby mofvore » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:07 am

I remember this guy's stuff. I think he had one other anal vore pic. I see if I can dig around for it.
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Code5 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:33 pm

Sweet! Reminds me of something I thought up a while back.
Death is the high cost of living.
Code5
Participator

Postby Rat_Guy » Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:57 pm

awsome!
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby ILAV / MaxTwenty » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:00 pm

...My entire life has been leading up to this moment...
ILAV / MaxTwenty

Postby Lurking_Tentacle » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:41 pm

Or you can just go to his website.

http://gammatelier.free.fr/
Lurking_Tentacle
Somewhat familiar

Postby CruelAngel » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:11 pm

Lurking_Tentacle wrote:Or you can just go to his website.

Please, tell me this a humor site.
CruelAngel

Postby mofvore » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:01 am

Here's the other pic I was talking about
Attachments
Cant_get_out.jpg
Cant_get_out.jpg (83.65 KiB) Viewed 11873 times
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Humor site?

Postby Kaoru » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:14 am

I doubt it.
I looked through a few of the pictures. While not all of it is the sort of thing that I enjoy thinking about, I thought it was all handled... incredibly well. Seriously, even if there were a few jokes there. ...That site, by the by, is awesome, simply because the guy who runs it is brave enough to be who he is and draw for people he wants to without worrying about offending anyone.

P.S.: I think those pictures are of conjoined twins, not vore. :P
"It is better to die for an idea that will live, than to live for an idea that will die." ~ Steve Biko
And Now Whatever Way Our Stories End, I Know You Have Re-Written Mine - By Being My Friend.
-To Paul
Kaoru
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:06 am

I just wonder why her name is Asuka when she's from Germany. >.>

Postby Code5 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:33 pm

Oh my gosh man. It took me a second to realize what some of the pictures were on that site. I don't know all of the internet terms for some of these fetishes so I was a little surpised at first. Of course I, a vorephile, can't exactly judge ANYONE else on their fetishes, right? :lol:
Death is the high cost of living.
Code5
Participator

Postby CruelAngel » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:58 pm

Code5 wrote:Oh my gosh man. It took me a second to realize what some of the pictures were on that site. I don't know all of the internet terms for some of these fetishes so I was a little surpised at first. Of course I, a vorephile, can't exactly judge ANYONE else on their fetishes, right? :lol:

Not unless the fetish involves something that is both:

1. Physically possible

2. Harmful to you and those around you
CruelAngel

Postby Chaos » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:10 pm

Lurking_Tentacle wrote:Or you can just go to his website.

Interesting site. I'm not interested in any of these fetishes, but it's kind of interesting to see so many strange and exotic types of pictures. A site for anyone that finds the bizarre and strange to be interesting. I specifically enjoyed this picture the most:

http://gammatelier.free.fr/Gallery/Othe ... _Color.jpg

No vore, but still entertaining.
Chaos
The 19th Angel

Postby mole » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:45 pm

CruelAngel wrote:
Code5 wrote:Oh my gosh man. It took me a second to realize what some of the pictures were on that site. I don't know all of the internet terms for some of these fetishes so I was a little surpised at first. Of course I, a vorephile, can't exactly judge ANYONE else on their fetishes, right? :lol:

1. Physically possible

well...considering that vore is technically possible, not saying I praise real life vore, just being correcty today. Don't know why? *goes back into hole*
mole

Postby CruelAngel » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:56 pm

mole wrote:
CruelAngel wrote:

1. Physically possible

well...considering that vore is technically possible, not saying I praise real life vore, just being correcty today. Don't know why? *goes back into hole*

Yes, I'll admit that some types of vore are physically possible, those are the kind that scare me.
CruelAngel

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:18 am

Still dunno how a German wound up with the name Asuka.

Postby Lurking_Tentacle » Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:32 pm

Because she's half Japanese, which they say right at the beginning of the series.
Lurking_Tentacle
Somewhat familiar

Postby mole » Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:35 am

aye me too
mole

Postby Xen » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:25 am

Lol, Gamma Atelier is awesome, if not ungawdly twisted.

Some of those parapalegic pics... I dunno, the dude makes 'em pretty cute...

I can't remember the url at this particular juncture, check out Purple Bonus(I think that's right -- I need sleep). J-site with lots and lots and LOTS of weird things. Been a little too afraid to search all of it, but there are hints at vore.
Xen
Participator

Postby Tai » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:10 pm

CruelAngel wrote:
mole wrote:
CruelAngel wrote:

1. Physically possible

Yes, I'll admit that some types of vore are physically possible, those are the kind that scare me.

P..physically possible? Like what?
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Analvore