My Anal Vore Videos (WARNING: Real-life Footage!)

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: My Anal Vore Videos (WARNING: Real-life Footage!)

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Aww, this is why I try to upload to places that won't expire or delete anything. x3 http://www.box.net is a good place for most any file, since you get an account.

Also... I just realized I never posted a certain video. It isn't much, but hey, content is content.

Back on New Year's of 2011 (a little over a year ago), I...consumed a fair amount of alcohol. XP I tend to get very relaxed as I get buzzed, and I got pretty horny at the same time, so I figured I'd try some toy-stuffing. My record for toy-stuffing were two toys at once before this, but on this night I managed a full three toys (not counting a tail); my t-rex, black dragon, and dolphin I believe.

Note: This is NOT a video of me stuffing them in, but instead of me expelling all three toys. It's 'clean' besides a little (indiscernible) blood, with no flatulence but a fair bit of squishy sounds. I mostly did this as a proof video, but I did recall some people wanting me to push out my vored toys at one point, so there you go.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=rbK89-G849-

And yes, I do sound a bit sick in the video. I'm not; I'm just a mix of buzzed and pained. As the mention of blood indicates, this sort of pushed me past my body's limits. X3 No serious injury, but I doubt I'll do three toys again. It also hurt quite a bit - the pressure was immense, which both felt bad AND good. xP Sorry I didn't take my time pushing the first two out; there was no way to take it slow with that much pressure. :P Also sorry if the shadows of the bathroom make this kind of hard to see; I threw this together very hastily, considering my state. XD

Anyways. I'll see if I can actually produce something new at some point. Just figured posting this would indicate that, yes, I still am watching this thread of mine. XD

Oh, also...

Vitric wrote:Where did you get the dolphin? They look like those rubber animals filled with a sand-like substance that Walmart carries. I have a few myself.

Rubber animals filled with small, clear plastic beads, actually. They're usually obtainable in the knockoff cheapo toys aisles in places like WalMart and K-Mart. Basically the section where every toy has a generic brand name. Usually they only cost a dollar, and are of a surprisingly-high quality for what they are. I only ever had one rupture on me, and only slightly at a seam. (The blue dragon toy I have.)
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vitric » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:20 pm

charemthecharmeleon wrote:Rubber animals filled with small, clear plastic beads, actually. They're usually obtainable in the knockoff cheapo toys aisles in places like WalMart and K-Mart. Basically the section where every toy has a generic brand name. Usually they only cost a dollar, and are of a surprisingly-high quality for what they are. I only ever had one rupture on me, and only slightly at a seam. (The blue dragon toy I have.)

Plastic beads, right. At 6am I guess sand-like is all I could think of, haha. I'll have to try Kmart as Walmart has never had a dolphin, and my girlfriend would like one.

No, she won't let me post videos of that.
Ever wonder what happened to the five little ducks?
Vitric
Participator

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 pm

[redacted]
[links are dead now anyways]
Last edited by charemthecharmeleon on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby crushxtreame » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 pm

you guys it a guy!!!! i think it is disgusting
crushxtreame
Participator

Postby Roger1234 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:20 pm

@crushxtreame - you're an idiot.
Roger1234
Been posting for a bit

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:32 am

[redacted]
Last edited by charemthecharmeleon on Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby soline » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Sooooo hot!

also, I love you uploading em to Xtube, if anything for the comments! I mean there's already a guy offering himself to your voracious rear! (and another wanting you to offer your rear TO him :lol: )
soline
---

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 pm

[redacted]
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jammacca » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 am

Gotta say I envy the little dragons. >///>
Jammacca
Somewhat familiar

Postby shadowwolfgp » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:28 pm

i keep clicking the link and it dosnt work can you try sending me a new link
shadowwolfgp
Been posting for a bit

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:25 am

[redacted]
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby fetishfan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 am

I am not going to posr a video of this but I suspect you would be the people i'd share this.
I got bored and stuffed 7 toys and a eraser up my ass. It was quite an accomplishment. Anyone care to share their records?

Oh and by the way love the vids
fetishfan
Participator

Postby ublover1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:42 am

Mrrrrrr your vids are so hot u got such a hot sexy ass lucky little dragon id love to be in his place and go up your beautiufal ass hehe
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby charemthecharmeleon » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:48 am

fetishfan wrote:I am not going to posr a video of this but I suspect you would be the people i'd share this.
I got bored and stuffed 7 toys and a eraser up my ass. It was quite an accomplishment. Anyone care to share their records?

Oh and by the way love the vids

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

:P I kid. But thanks!

Also, what size/s were those toys? You might want to be careful using erasers too; they can dry up the bowels I do believe.

ublover1 wrote:Mrrrrrr your vids are so hot u got such a hot sexy ass lucky little dragon id love to be in his place and go up your beautiufal ass hehe

Well thanks! <3 If only true anal vore was possible irl...
~ Charem
charemthecharmeleon
Somewhat familiar

Postby fetishfan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:59 am

Most were not that big rubber toys easy to bend and the eraser was a small one you would put ontop of a eraser. And I tried to take a video but I'd prefer my face not shown(for privacy reasons) and you could see it in the video I took when doing it.
fetishfan
Participator

Postby ublover1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Hehe yes if only...... mrrrrrr atleast its partialy possible... lol if u catch my drift hehe
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby NecrolanceZX » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:00 am

fetishfan wrote:Most were not that big rubber toys easy to bend and the eraser was a small one you would put ontop of a eraser. And I tried to take a video but I'd prefer my face not shown(for privacy reasons) and you could see it in the video I took when doing it.

I believe it's possible you could blur your face out, or black it out somehow. I don't know how myself, but you could try and find out how from someone with experience on it.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby rolladen » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:01 pm

fatalglory128 wrote:
rolladen wrote:http://imageupload.org/?d=D26FA14C1

the divin dolphin :lol:

the images are gone from the site ^^;; and I'm interested in seeing this :D repost maybe or send it to megaupload or something :)

im afraid i dont got them either anymore...so im gonna take new ones i guess^^
rolladen
New to the forum

Postby blooberbloob » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:11 pm

My favorite was the can in the butt.

Also, I wanna see that video fetishfan, and I tried to see the images too, but I couldn.t

I admit, I've tried to put things up my rear, and I failed miserably, except for Q-Tips.
I hate January April, May, August, December

blooberbloob
---

Postby animedog » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Hmm.... What would you guys say if I uploaded pics of me shoving a water bottle up my ass? ^/////^
I have a certain motto that I live by!:

The bigger the meals, the better it feels~
animedog
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore