Moonkin AV? o.0

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Moonkin AV? o.0

Postby cableman » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:09 am

cableman
Participator

Re: Moonkin AV? o.0

Postby Jahgo » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:14 pm

Why the hell has no one commented on this yet? That was AWESOME
Jahgo
Participator

Re: Moonkin AV? o.0

Postby Umiriko » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:24 pm

o legend ^^ , makes me miss wow and my moonkin
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby SyH » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:42 pm

O.o omg that was awsome XD
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:14 pm

Hehe, Gnom are quite bouncy O.O
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:37 am

and squirmy ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Vir » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:14 am

Haha, i love Voodooray's movies.. all of them awesome!
Vir
Participator

Re:

Postby Mordecai » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:01 pm

Perhaps he should've slurped the tauren up there, too.

<<
>>
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ajax » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:22 pm

I love how he just had the gnome up his ass the whole time he was fighting.
I'm gonna take where your body will lie
I'm gonna take you there she said
I'm gonna take you where you life will end
This curse I cast you Pumpkinhead
Ajax
???

Re:

Postby vorenz » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:04 am

Oomkin (Out Of Mana kin:) )

Dam... I didn't know the Blood Elf females were that hot. farkk..
Heheh.

Might have to make a new character in the BE starting land.
Sick and weak from my condition
This lust, this vampyric addiction
To her alone in full submission
None better.... Nymphetamine
vorenz
Participator

Re:

Postby Vir » Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:47 am

Oomkin are sooo pre-tbc. :P
Vir
Participator

Re:

Postby Baz » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:25 am

Blood elves don't belong in the Horde. They are one of the reasons I quit WoW
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:38 pm

well if you ask me it should of been bloodelfs, drenai, ogres or goblins and naga on a seperate faction all togther, that would tie into the frozen throne story better then the one they throw in
Umiriko

Re:

Postby Baz » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:01 pm

Totally. Or Horde should've got gobbos
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Re:

Postby Mordecai » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:10 pm

Umi - It's a great idea, but it'd be way too hard to balance out. There'd need to be three-way Battlegrounds, and since most people wouldn't be willing to leave their factions / mains behind, the new team would be undoubtedly gimped.
Mordecai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Vir » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:05 pm

Blood elves were allowed to join through Sylvanas.. who used to be the ranger general of Quel'thalas. And although many members of the horde do frown upon them, the Blood elves are currently suffering cause of their addiction to magic, something which isn't all that unfamiliar to Orcs for example which suffered great withdrawal after the second war as they were cut of from warlock power.
And there is also the fact that Horde is more forgivable than the Alliance and are willing to give some people a chance where others would shun them.

Umi: Although the idea could be somewhat appealing.. theres some great deal of conflict there.. The only Blood elves that would agree allying with Naga are those that serves directly under Kael'thas.. the rest won't have any of it, viewing the naga with as much disdain as most other races. And don't start on Draenei with Blood elves and naga, cause they hate each others guts.. even the Aldor and Scryers which are on the same side are in a state of bitter rivalry.

Ogres would not fit within any major faction than the Horde.. Ogres respect only one thing; Raw brutal strenght. And those races you listed lacks that to quite some degree.

And now Goblins.. they are a neutral faction and prefers to be that way since they see much more profit in merchancy than anything else, and they would not really go into a war to destroy other factions... only end up with fewer customers that way and that is bad for buiseness.
If anything they show ALOT of favor for the Horde which they still have fond memories of having been a member of once, they even provide their services to the Horde very actively with lower prices than with any others.

So in the end, if there would be such a faction, then there would have to be truly HUGE change of lore in every stellar direction. It just wouldn't work. :P
Vir
Participator

Return to Analvore