Your preferred fate for cummified prey

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What do you prefer to become of those who become cum?

Living and completely aware as semen forever
23%
Living and partially aware as semen forever
8%
Temporarily alive and completely aware as semen for a limited time
14%
Temporarily alive and partially aware as semen for a limited time
11%
Nonsentient semen, effectively dead
44%

Total votes : 724

Re: Your preferred fate for cummified prey

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:55 pm

I'm going to go with the temp alive and partially aware.

That way, if they become just another cum stain, they now it and only have a short while to be concerned about their existence.

On the other hand, using them for breeding material means some memories could be passed on, too.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby rlynx » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:17 am

I am never a fan of fatality, yet a great fan of permanence in vore or TF. With cum-tf I adore a pleasurable and non-fatal meltdown. I typically imagine it going one of two ways.

The prey gets cock-nommed and is melted down into a horny, sentient mass of cum. Perhaps resistant at first, they're soon eager to be *spent* as an ooey gooey load. The changes have imparted a spoogy instinctual sense of purpose. The very idea that all that they are amounts little more than their pred's pleasure and a cumstain is really appealing. And it is incredibly rewarding to *be* an orgasm, pumping into a lover, or simply arcing through the air to splat upon a floor.

It ultimately doesn't matter where they end up, they are in a delighted satisfied daze that only grows stronger, as they experience digestion or simply drying up as pleasure, while they fade into unconsciousness. The fear of, or even the concept of death is not there, even if they're happily aware that they've served their purpose. Later, they return to consciousness within the hot confines of their predator's testicles, as sentient spooge eager to serve that purpose again.

It's basically permavore combined with reforming in a post-'digested' state. Though, perhaps they are more than a sloshing load of cum. Especially with multiple prey trapped in this cycle. Maybe they spend that time waiting for the next orgasm as tiny little dripping mimicries of their old selves, making out, having sex, merging with each other and reforming anew.

This leads me to the other possibility I like to think about. How *are* slimegirls created? Cock-vore! If a person can get sucked down into a cock, and nonfatally transformed into living goo, perhaps they aren't inert goo, and are able to shapeshift their goo. After being returned to the world in a messy splat, they're practically a slimegirl (or boy) already. All they need to do is morph into a humanoid shape. In this case, *cumgirl* might be a more fitting title. A living, polymorphic spooge-golom. Though they could also come out more traditionally slimegirly, translucent and colored. But I think cum would still be important to them. There's the stereotype that slimegirls crave and literally feed off of cum, and this would explain it :>

Perhaps their predator's cum is especially addictive, and the predator takes advantage of that o.o;;; The permanent conquest of vore is thus maintained by making the prey a slimy familiar or pet who's favorite thing in the world is wrapping around the very organ that turned them.

There's probably other sexy possibilities, too. Alas fatal cum-tf is too common, so it's hard to find stories etc. Maybe I should write one.
rlynx
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZekeArmstrong » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:25 am

effectively dead. I want my pred to completely reduce me to cum.
ZekeArmstrong
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:03 am

rlynx wrote:I am never a fan of fatality, yet a great fan of permanence in vore or TF. With cum-tf I adore a pleasurable and non-fatal meltdown. I typically imagine it going one of two ways.

The prey gets cock-nommed and is melted down into a horny, sentient mass of cum. Perhaps resistant at first, they're soon eager to be *spent* as an ooey gooey load. The changes have imparted a spoogy instinctual sense of purpose. The very idea that all that they are amounts little more than their pred's pleasure and a cumstain is really appealing. And it is incredibly rewarding to *be* an orgasm, pumping into a lover, or simply arcing through the air to splat upon a floor.

It ultimately doesn't matter where they end up, they are in a delighted satisfied daze that only grows stronger, as they experience digestion or simply drying up as pleasure, while they fade into unconsciousness. The fear of, or even the concept of death is not there, even if they're happily aware that they've served their purpose. Later, they return to consciousness within the hot confines of their predator's testicles, as sentient spooge eager to serve that purpose again.

It's basically permavore combined with reforming in a post-'digested' state. Though, perhaps they are more than a sloshing load of cum. Especially with multiple prey trapped in this cycle. Maybe they spend that time waiting for the next orgasm as tiny little dripping mimicries of their old selves, making out, having sex, merging with each other and reforming anew.

That first one sounds extremely hot xD I'm the same way. Wish I could find some stories like that.
This leads me to the other possibility I like to think about. How *are* slimegirls created? Cock-vore! If a person can get sucked down into a cock, and nonfatally transformed into living goo, perhaps they aren't inert goo, and are able to shapeshift their goo. After being returned to the world in a messy splat, they're practically a slimegirl (or boy) already. All they need to do is morph into a humanoid shape. In this case, *cumgirl* might be a more fitting title. A living, polymorphic spooge-golom. Though they could also come out more traditionally slimegirly, translucent and colored. But I think cum would still be important to them. There's the stereotype that slimegirls crave and literally feed off of cum, and this would explain it :>

Perhaps their predator's cum is especially addictive, and the predator takes advantage of that o.o;;; The permanent conquest of vore is thus maintained by making the prey a slimy familiar or pet who's favorite thing in the world is wrapping around the very organ that turned them.

There's probably other sexy possibilities, too. Alas fatal cum-tf is too common, so it's hard to find stories etc. Maybe I should write one.

That sounds really hot xD I'm the same way. I wish I could find some stories like that.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:27 am

Prey in CV should be dead as semen with skeletal remains, nothing else works.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TSaPA » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:29 am

Cygni wrote:
rlynx wrote:I am never a fan of fatality, yet a great fan of permanence in vore or TF. With cum-tf I adore a pleasurable and non-fatal meltdown. I typically imagine it going one of two ways.

That first one sounds extremely hot xD I'm the same way. Wish I could find some stories like that.

That sounds really hot xD I'm the same way. I wish I could find some stories like that.

That's actually pretty close to my own preferences; when I don't just take the endo route and have the prey remain undigested but have their presence amplify the pred's pleasure and cum production with their presence like a pearl in a clam, I do prefer cum-digested prey remain "alive" as horny sentient cum that can move and reshape itself as a "cum-slime" version of the prey, for whom being ejaculated out of their pred is something of a full-body orgasmic experience. The initial post-digestion release need not be the end of the story, however, as the newborn "cum-slime" itself presents further options:

-the cummified prey can attempt to return from whence it came, either by forcing itself down the pred's cock or by the pred's cock actively slurping up the cum-slime under its own power, to be either cummed back out in an even bigger load or to simply remain living in the pred's balls for as long as either sees fit. Cum-slime orgies as rlynx described may or may not take place in the latter case when multiple prey are involved.

-the cummified prey can be reformed from their slime state, either naturally returning to their old physical form from the pile of cum over time as they dry up and/or the cum-form-induced "horny" debuff wears off, or by entering/being ejaculated into a womb from whence they can be reborn in a new body. Either situation may or may not have the prey's reformed state sporting new or different physical attributes based on whose cum they were mixed with or whose womb they were reborn from.

-the cummified prey can be drank/swallowed by the pred (preferably during autofellatio) and quickly digested and absorbed to give the pred new attributes based on the cum's original form. This can either be a permanent absorption/fusion state or a temporary condition that will eventually end in the pred slowly shifting back to their old state as their balls rapidly swell and fill with cum inhabited by the consciousness of the prior-consumed prey.
TSaPA
Somewhat familiar

Postby PikachuX2073 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:47 pm

Absorbed into the pred, where they eventually wake up as sentient fat on the preds sac, unable to do anything save for perhaps stirring an erection to pleasure the pred until eventually the prey is regenerated/reformed.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby whizbang18 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:49 pm

I usually like to leave the prey's fate open-ended and left to one's imagination. A lot of times, my preferred fate is her being absorbed into his body which his muscles and everything are enhanced and expanded. Then she's either somehow released back, either in her normal self, or is turned into non-sentient semen which is then flushed away down the drain and into the Earth's elements. I don't know why but I've felt huge turn ons at the idea of a hot chick being turned into non-sentient semen which is flushed away somehow. It does not translate into actual wish for actual harm in real-life.

The female equivalent would be a 40-something beauty, absorbing a male victim (Salma Hayek being an evil 7-foot tall demon, absorbing a hero Cell DBZ-style), turning him into milk and squirting it out her nipples down the same drain would be the female equivalent! Wouldn't it be fun of Sofia Vergara, or Salma Hayek, or even Joyce Cooling (hot jazz guitarist) cornering a MGTOW-minded guy and absorb him and mocking him as he's sucked up and absorbed into her. I could easily envision Sofia Vergara saying: "Sorry but there's no going your own way with me" as she absorbs him.

Two extreme opposite ends of the spectrum, just to balance things out. I find female prey on the CV realm a huge turn on (except loli, fucking hate that shit with a violent vengeance), but I find female preds absorbing male victims through her Cell-DBZ-style absorption tail just as big a turn on. I frequently drew stuff involving female classmates (never posted them online for obvious reasons) being CV-ed but I've also drawn some works where I was absorbed by an attractive teacher I had major hots for years back! None of them I ever shared and all were on a thumb drive that was damaged from flooding beyond repair and I had to destroy it.
whizbang18
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatguy26 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:39 pm

I love it when prey isn't digested at all, but trapped inside the predator's sac, their movements giving pleasure to their predators forever, subsisting on the cum their prison makes.
thatguy26
New to the forum

Postby PikachuX2073 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:05 am

Being absorbed into the pred's body thus enhancing their biomass and muscle mass, making them a degree stronger while giving them some level of increase regarding their shaft, package, sperm production, or even their testosterone levels.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby Siuddithsi » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:42 am

Impregnation.
One of the offspring is the reincarnation of the victim.
But you can impregnate a LOT of people with a human sized volume of seven.
Impossible pregnancies are encouraged. Dozens of fetuses in the womb. Stomach, Colon, Breast and even bladder, nostril and ear pregnancy are possible for any gender.
They could even give birth to adults.
Good times.
Siuddithsi
---

Postby PikachuX2073 » Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:52 pm

Siuddithsi wrote:Impregnation.
One of the offspring is the reincarnation of the victim.
But you can impregnate a LOT of people with a human sized volume of seven.
Impossible pregnancies are encouraged. Dozens of fetuses in the womb. Stomach, Colon, Breast and even bladder, nostril and ear pregnancy are possible for any gender.
They could even give birth to adults.
Good times.

This seems a bit excessive …
I don't mind the bit about giving birth to full grown adults, it could be considered less reincarnation and more so reformation via birthing, but being pregnant in organs and orifices that very much ain't built for such?
I can only imagine that would be the universe punishing the pred or the pred punishing the baby bearers.
Or it's just a fetish for the pred and/or artist in question.
PikachuX2073
Participator

Postby Neoninja » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:54 am

Nonsentient. But I am fond of a reforming situation where the pred will cum into a futa or female character and the person that got turned into cum comes out no worse for wear after they get reformed inside the womb.
Neoninja
Participator

Postby sandyQ » Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:44 am

I'd prefer the victim got slowly and painfully digested into the cum.
sandyQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Fiaura54 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:33 pm

Slow painful digestion that ends with a crunch, but they live as semen until the next orgasm, where you lull them into a sense you're going to shoot them into a womb to be reborn and then waste them instead on a blowjob or as pipe drainage in the shower or as a new coat of paint on the wall. The last one is the best.
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Postby IncubusJester » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:41 pm

This is extremely close to how I prefer it to work with most of my demons.

Like true succubi and incubi absorb and enslave souls that are branded while traveling through the prostate which binds them to the demon’s balls, where they wait in a tormented and/or pleasurable state until it’s time to serve their master’s pleasure. Then they’re left as cumfaced stains that can either be magically made permanent as decorations or remote eyes through which to scry or they can eventually dry up and shunt the soul back to their master’s testicles. Or they get turned into another kind of demonic servant(that can always be churned back into cum if need be).

But then there are some lower demons that can’t absorb souls but feel a need to figuratively chew them up and spit them out. Those that drain the cummified victims of mana or other elements until only the soul and enough cum to make a face-sized stain remain, after which they’re shot out and left to dry unless they’re preserved in a condom. If left as a stain and no one feeds them normal, mana-rich cum within 24 hours, they dry and the soul slips into hell to join countless other victims in an endless ocean of cummified faces in eternal blissful despair. And even feeding them cum only resets the clock.

Adds some extra risk-reward for any cultists chasing after the former experience while trying to avoid the latter!
IncubusJester
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Cockvore