Tf into cock, dose it count as CV

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Tf into cock, dose it count as CV

Postby tdean98 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Dose fucking someone transforming them into ur cock count as [CV or is that just absorption? I was curious.
Attachments
TwistedDragon-91431-BrotherlyCockTFIncest.jpg
From TwistedDragon. http://aryion.com/g4/view/89736
Last edited by tdean98 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[think]Looks like I caught a bad case of the dick today.[/think][img]http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii452/bluecynder/Animated%20GIFS/Mascot_eats_cheerleader.gif[/img]
tdean98
New to the forum

Re: Tf into cock, dose it count as CV

Postby tdean98 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Mamabliss has a nice comic with Renamon turning her handler into her cock

http://mamabliss.com/niftyTF/morph_1.html
morph_5.jpg
[think]Looks like I caught a bad case of the dick today.[/think][img]http://i551.photobucket.com/albums/ii452/bluecynder/Animated%20GIFS/Mascot_eats_cheerleader.gif[/img]
tdean98
New to the forum

Postby Raptor1 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:10 am

tdean98 wrote:Dose fucking someone transforming them into ur cock count as [CV or is that just absorption? I was curious.

In my opinion, neither. It counts as transformation.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

Postby Ka-Atis » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:33 am

I would say it's somewhere in the grey area between absorption and transformation. because of the absorption part it somehow leans towards vore, but still I wouldn't say it's vore since the absorbed/transformed creature is not really eaten or engulfed, it's more like it justs melts onto the other creature from the outside.
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby ublover1 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 am

Ka-Atis wrote:I would say it's somewhere in the grey area between absorption and transformation. because of the absorption part it somehow leans towards vore, but still I wouldn't say it's vore since the absorbed/transformed creature is not really eaten or engulfed, it's more like it justs melts onto the other creature from the outside.

Agreed:)
ublover1
???

Postby dagar » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 am

Actually.... that is just commonly called "Cock Transformation" or "CTF" for most search's concerns. Absorption.... I think that's more like full drawing the prey into the body through the skin to fuel the predator. If they are turned into the butt, breast, or vagina, then it's referred to as "FTP" not that I remember what that stands for >.< So if there is any line between FTP, CTF, or Absorption then it's the fact that absorption is going fully to the predator's whole body, and CTF and FTP are part specific.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Hariken » Wed May 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Nope.
Hariken
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marked » Wed May 22, 2013 2:48 pm

I wouldn't specify it as CV, but I would still lump CTF in with absorption vore. It seems like a lot of the elements of domination and "consuming" another being for pleasure are present in CTF.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby jazzfan » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:13 am

Why is there no Cock Transformation thread?
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby CVLVR » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:27 am

jazzfan wrote:Why is there no Cock Transformation thread?

Good question. Start one.
CVLVR
Been posting for a bit

Postby jazzfan » Mon May 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Done
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore