Who would you like to cockvore/be cockvored by?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Who would you like to cockvore/be cockvored by?

Postby jazzfan » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:47 pm

All of the nasty people of the world need to be cum digested so we can be rid of them
jazzfan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Houyo wrote:I appreciate you bumping this thread so I can cringe at my own three year old post. I honestly do, because this is a good thread so it couldn't hurt to see more posts.

It's what I do :wink:
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:29 am

Hey, no problem. It pays to be adventurous and go through the backlogs every once awhile
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Hmm...I am not a pred or a prey, But, if it counts, I'd love to have Riku from Kingdom Hearts as my boyfrend and watch hi cock vore EVERYTHING.

As for IRL people, I'd die happy if I could have Chris Colfer as a boyfriend and watch him CV people :3
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:42 am

jazzfan wrote:All of the nasty people of the world need to be cum digested so we can be rid of them

Well... You're a treat.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:28 pm

Ooh, how about Bailey Jay? That'd be hot. Right up her beautiful transgirl cock.
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby Tentayum » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:57 am

If I can pick anyone I'd like to turn my hungry giant cock on Hitomi Tanaka. Pull her in by her feet and watch those huge floppy udders of hers jiggle all over as she struggles in vain. As her big saggy tits hit the rim of my cockhole they would drape nicely over my giantic purple cockhead. They would anchor her there a while. I could pull my head to my mouth and suck those soft squishy breast as my precum bubbles out around and under those saggies. She is so worked up by the smell she would start smearing my sperm all over her jugs until they are so slippery they get sucked right in up to her neck with her tits stretched up to her chin on her bottom lip. I'd give her one deep slow kiss as I'd push down on the top of her hair until she is all the way in. I could feel every curve of her body as she slides down my shaft into her resting pace. In my sack I can feel her squirm all over, moaning and gurgling. My cum churning her into sperm, bubbling, oozing. She is transformed into a huge load. It feel so good I bear hug stroke my cock. As I cum like a fire hose all of Hitomi is captured in a 5 Gallon bucket. Putting on the top and labling her name. When ever I wish to play with her again I can suck her back into my balls and bring her back. The perks of my gift.
Walk in on her changing and my cock jumps in to action:Image Grabs her feet and pulls her in: Image Inching in as those udders are getting closer to the hole: Image Her udders draped across my head stuck fells so good, my balls are churning: Image
Tentayum
New to the forum

Postby PonyTime » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:27 pm

I would cock vore any of the female ponies and maybe even some males, from MLP.
I would like to BE Cock vored by ONLY MALES that are Animals and feral. I hate anthros, I hate fucking herms, and I hate any humaniod or anthro preds and prey. STRICTLY FERAL!!! So any creature that is feral and has a dick and ISNT a herm cause herms and antrho/humanoid or human things are all DISGUSTING preds. >.>

As for specific characters to CV:

any of the mane 6.
Rainbow Dash
Twilight
Fluttershy
Rarity
Applejack
Pinkie pie
OC ponies
other prey as I meet them.

To be CVed by:
Soarin
Big mac
Shining armor.
My OC
Spyro
Any male Feral dragons really
Any Male feral wolf characters.
OC ponies
Other Feral male preds as I meet em.
PonyTime
New to the forum

Postby Datonenumbnuts » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:41 pm

Hmmm honestly id probably go for Lana, Lillie, Uraraka and Lucina. Gotta keep my favorite girls in a safe place lol ^^;

As for who id like to be cock vored by, and futa girl really. Maybe a femboy.
Datonenumbnuts
Been posting for a bit

Postby EndercreeperMugen » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:48 pm

I'm not into being a pred too much... But if I really had to... Duh it'd be my waifu, Kirino :p Non-fatal of course~

As for who I'd want to be cockvored by, Felix from RE:Zero for definite~
EndercreeperMugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby vitoris » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:58 am

This might rub some people the wrong way, but I'd love to disappear down my dad's shaft. Love the idea of him throwing away years of dedication and love for a cheap night of pleasure.
vitoris
Been posting for a bit

Postby ItsSongxing » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:26 pm

I suppose when it comes to making someone a cocksnack, I'd love to bring down some curvy bitch who thinks she's on top of the world, before that realization is shattered when her head slips into my lower one. Esdeath from AgK is a good candidate for this, as well as Beatrice and Eva from Umineko.

As for being cockvored by someone, I'd much prefer someone I can trust won't just waste me somewhere. Someone that'd make sure, if nothing else, my sacrifice into a load of seed will fuel their belly as well. So, my Kaishi would be a great candidate. So would Ivory, even if I haven't written cockvore of her (yet~)
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Lorelei » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:02 pm

An interesting thread is this.

As a Pred with Cockvore Skills I would devour all sorts of anime girls. Sure, there are some favorites for me. But there are so many hot women and delicious girls in the different series that I want to go into any anime world and devour all the female heroines and villains with my hungry cock. If they meet me, it will be their last fight before they all become my cream.

As a Prey I would like to be a hot anime girl with magical powers and land in the hungry penis of a powerful animal hunter such as a horse man or minotaur. He should push me down really slowly into his penis and give me no chance to escape.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZekeArmstrong » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:24 pm

I have a crush on a friend, and I've been fixated on the thought of him consuming me completely, churning me into cum, and splattering me all over the inside of his bike shorts. I really need him to reduce me to an embarrassing stain.
ZekeArmstrong
New to the forum

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:51 am

Oohhh... I also wouldn't mind Nick Wilde.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Herc1995 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:16 am

coffeyjohn15 wrote:Oohhh... I also wouldn't mind Nick Wilde.

As pred or as prey? Be specific!
Herc1995
Somewhat familiar

Postby coffeyjohn15 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:49 pm

Herc1995 wrote:
coffeyjohn15 wrote:Oohhh... I also wouldn't mind Nick Wilde.

As pred or as prey? Be specific!

I want him to pred me. Lol.
coffeyjohn15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Neoninja » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:32 pm

I assume trans girls are fair game?
In that case Bailey Jay, Sarina Valentine, or Mia Isabella.
Neoninja
Participator

Postby SweetE42 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 am

I'd like to be cock vored by Black Hat from Villainous.
SweetE42
New to the forum

Postby dagar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:32 am

In all honesty, I'm more a fan of being prey to females made into shakes or herms. Zarya, Midna, Shego, and Azula have always been near the top of my list. Almost any gnome or goblin, or even a tauren, from Warcraft as a shemale or herm are loved as well.

I'm not much for the pres side of things though.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Cockvore