[LF] Old CV Story

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

[LF] Old CV Story

Postby Cygni » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:46 pm

The details, as far as I remember them, are thus:
The title, I am very sure, was "The Gift of Cock"
It was a M/M Cock Vore story between two humans who were either room mates, or close friends.
One friend goes down on the other, and ends up being sucked into his cock by accident.
I have been wanting to re-read this for a while, but I fear it has been lost to the Great Beyond.
Any help finding this would be greatly appreciated.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: [LF] Old CV Story

Postby timdavis » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:45 pm

Are you sure it was accidental?
timdavis
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:46 pm

It wasn't originally intended, as far as I remember, but it was never stopped once it was begun.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:46 pm

No one remembers this? I really want to give it another read.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CalfskinSmack » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:18 pm

I remember a story like this. The predator was named Devon, and there were at least 3 stories about him. After accidentally cockvoring his friend, he then vored his girlfriend (he was bisexual), her little brothers, and her parents.

In another story, he cockvored the swim team in the locker room showers. One guy was spared because he was so turned on by watching the other guys get devoured, that he openly masturbated to the sight, then he fucked one of the other guys into Devon's cock. He and Devon became boyfriends.

There's also an oral vore story. As I recall, Devon went fishing with his boyfriend and a couple of other friends. He devours one of his friends orally while his boyfriend is off with the other guy. When the two of them come back, he devours the other guy orally.

I'd like to re-read all of these stories, but I've searched for them and haven't been able to find them.
CalfskinSmack
New to the forum

Postby Kooshmeister » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:23 am

I, too, would love to read those Devon stories if anyone knows where they can be found.
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Postby CalfskinSmack » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:28 pm

If I didn't find the stories here on Eka's, then I probably found them on DeviantArt. I've searched in both places without success. My fear is that they may have been taken down. But maybe someone else will have more luck searching DeviantArt.
CalfskinSmack
New to the forum

Postby Kooshmeister » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:37 am

That's a very real possibility. There was a story on SoFurry back when it was still called Yiffstar and it had a story on it called Extending the Cat. The second part, which was subsequently deleted, had a cock vore scene in it. I've been trying to find someone who remembers it for a really long time without success. So sometimes stories are just gone forever, it seems. :(
Dr. Viper Hungers!
Kooshmeister
Participator

Return to Cockvore