Sarkopheros CV

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Sarkopheros CV

Postby Sarkopheros » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Is cock vore one word or two? I have no idea. We don't combine oral and vore into oralvore. Yet cockvore flows so nicely.

Anyway, hi, I'm Sarkopheros. It says "Xulali" because I can't change my name. I used to be known for the Ahrimani Warp series but I've since abandoned it and moved on to new projects. This thread is about my newer CV projects. I will be listing all my CV-related work here.

I started a new series called Godfault. It's a post-apocalyptic superhero vore story that doesn't take itself too seriously. Chapter 3 and chapter 5 are about a cock vore predator named Code Kraken. I'd love feedback from you guys. No, you don't have to read the other chapters to understand those two. In that particular story, the cock has primitive instincts of its own and is treated more like a monster than an appendage. It's a form of CV I enjoy doing.

I don't have art of Code yet, but he's basically a bigger/tanner version of this character: Chris Park. Chris may get his own series at some point. I'd like to know what you think of the picture even if it's sort of old.

Sarkopheros
???

Re: Sarkopheros CV

Postby Cygni » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Mine's bigger xD
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sarkopheros » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Awesome!

WIP of Code Kraken
Sarkopheros
???

Postby Sarkopheros » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:07 am

So you just met that nice guy you made friends with online. He seems nice! Then you walk in on this.

What do you do?

Mary's pretty confused.

Pic is from this story. Wanted to do a quick sketch in 20-30 minutes to see how it turned out. Criticism and comments always welcome.
Sarkopheros
???

Postby Sarkopheros » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:04 am

I sat down and finished the WIP! First time drawing mud. Probably put too much. But I thought it added to the monstrousness of the scene.

Don't you hate it when that happens? Here's the gallery link.

Here's the clean version. I found it interesting for different reasons.

Gallery
Sarkopheros
???

Postby Sarkopheros » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:21 am

You want dickgirl vore? Well, I wrote some!

Check out The Portal Effect: Aracelle 01. Aracelle comes home in time to witness her dickgirl roommate's lunch. She starts experiencing weird cravings....

This is a brand new vore series. More loose and goofy than Godfault, and the vore and sex are much more casual. Besides the dickgirls and CV, there's hyper dicks and balls, cum digestion, casual vore, and many sperms.

I want to hear all you have to say, so don't be shy, feel free to comment here or there!
Sarkopheros
???

Postby Neoninja » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:58 pm

ooooo dickgirl vore? yummy
Neoninja
Participator

Postby Sarkopheros » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:37 am

Neoninja wrote:ooooo dickgirl vore? yummy

Yus 8D
Sarkopheros