For those interested: A 2 Parter! (Herm on Herm)

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

For those interested: A 2 Parter! (Herm on Herm)

Postby Fiaura54 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:13 pm

So here is a two part story for you guys till I get my gallery setup by Eka.

You can find the links to Furaffinity here:
Part 1: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18491524/
Part 2: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18501280/

Writing.com:
Part 1: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... -Has-Needs
Part 2: http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/i ... -on-Fiaura

Support this writer here:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2612701&ty=h

Part 1:
Fiaura was sitting there reading a book, her long toned fox legs crossed as she heard a door shut. She smiled to look up to see her sibling coming in, looking a bit cold from the weather. She eased forward and let her six tails perk up to show themselves while the kitsune slowly strode across the room.

The rox, a half raven half fox hybrid, was sitting there and rubbing her sore wings. The vixen in the mean time surrounded her with those lovely tails and wordlessly pulled her closer till the the fox's ample breasts met her sweet lovely sister's perky ones; their nipples hard on both but for two different reasons. Fiaura without hesitation leans up and kisses Roxy's lips softly, deeply as her tongue extends in to meet her eager little rox maw; making the raveness hybrid blush and squirm quite a bit. It is only after a long indulgent incestuous meeting of their facial folds that Fiaura releases the kiss and smirks, "Shall I take you as a dominating predator or as a lover? After all it would be the best way to warm up my dear sister."

Rox still blushing furiously leans into the fox for another kiss, shivering a bit both from the cold and coursing feelings of arousal rising up. She reaches behind the kitsune through her tail fur and grips slightly at the vixen's spine, releasing the deep embrace reluctantly to speak, breaking the tail of saliva with her tongue to taste her sibling. "Please, take me as prey."
Fiaura smiles quite a bit, and very maliciously as the gleam in her eye turns to that of the predator. The kitsune roughly then throws the sister to the ground, flat onto her tummy and even her delicate breasts are forced to absorb some of the impact. Without missing a beat, the kitsune pounces atop the rox and wraps her tails around her to hold the rox in place. Those sweet silken furred appendages turning harder and like leather fuzzy straps around wrist, ankle, and wings. The vixen then starts to grind against rox's pert ass with her motherly hips and vulpine sheath, coaxing her already emerging girl cock out of it's sleeve and preparing to put it into another one, "Is that so Roxy?"

The rox yips as she hits the ground, her wings flaring as if for balance but it is far too late when the vixen drives the air from her lungs by pouncing onto her. A quiet moan follows each movement and tails wrapping the various joints. Her legs are spread apart, nearly into a split by the aggressive vixen pressing into her. "Yes, sister. I have missed feeling you so intimately close. There are so few whom I trust." The rox arches slightly with the presser of her sister's shaft. The pinned herm letting her own shaft out and grinding it against the sweet soft tail fur near her waist.

Fiaura on the other hand just maintains that smile and keeps grinding for a few moments. Then vixen bites down upon her sister's ear and rubs it against her sharp teeth; attempting to establish absolute dominance over the thinner herm. The delicate fox tongue coming out to taste and tease at the appendage for a brief moment before she releases the sensitive hearing point. "Hmm....always taste so lovely sister, I do wonder, am I in the mood for your cunny or something else? Well you did say breed and I have a full load from my meal earlier. Guess she is going into you!" The kitsune declares as she presses the tip between her sister's legs and starts to tease at the entrance to the flower.

Roxy is biting back a cries of pleasure as the vulpine seductress teases her ear. She is almost cutting her lip with her teeth while squirming against the bonds. All this stops stock still when the vixen's cock touches her heated folds. The quiet and possessive tone coupled with her inability to escape making her even wetter. "Your throbbing fuck stick is going deep inside me!?" Roxy's own words seem to waken something inside her and she starts to try to rise, pushing up into her dominate lover.
The vixeness moans out as she feels the Rox reciprocate and give the question that was really a statement. "Yes... all the way through the knot and then when it's done cream filling you; well you know you're doomed to be a cocksnack don't you? Replacing the slut I ate on the way home." She said with a sinister laugh before mewling in pleasure as the first bits of her pulsing femme cock head started to penetrate into the Rox's nether lips. She groaned out and finally slammed her hips forward and forced the rest of herself into the subdued slut underneath her, all the way to the knot and forcing every little bit of vixen's shaft into that eager sister's pussy till it was bulging as the cock was thinking it was feeding to start and already expanding a bit more than the Rox could possibly be used to.

The rox mewls in ecstasy as she is first entered; going limp briefly. Then, as the fleshy invasion continues, I loud moan is stifled and translates itself instead into a vibration inside her. As the shaft grows in length and girth, then slight vibration grows to a full body spasm, causing the mixed breed girl to cry out in both pleasure and pain as her insides clamp down on the voluptuous vixen, coating her in the first of likely numerous orgasms. Fiaura however is just getting warmed up and already her sibling is cumming. There is this moment where she stops humping the poor thing under her and leans over to whisper in her ear, “That's it cum slut, show the world how much you love your sister filling you and want to be nothing but cock meat for her next orgasm.”

After this, Faiura grins out as she feels the rox already orgasm and all she did was penetrate into the slutty girl, now it was time to kick it into overdrive. The kitsune pulled her hips back and slammed forward with a lewd slurping noise from the cumming cunny of the hybrid till her churning knot impacted on the nether lips and was refused to be allowed in. Her jiggling pillowly breasts pressed into the wing bases of the raven-vixen and were used as pillows to cushion the larger curvy girl onto the sweet piece of prey beneath her.

Roxy is panting like a heat-crazed bitch as the fox woman begins to give her a rutting. "Yes, my mistress and sister." She manages between moans of pleasure. "You know just how to make me writhe and twitch." Using the rocking rhythm, she presses her cushioned ass up into her sister to allow her aggressive lover to push even deeper as at the same time her own femme length was pressed and stroked through her belly by the bulge working back and forth. Fiaura senses the twitching pulsing and ignored girl cock under her sister and reaches around with her sweet silky paw, gripping it and starting to masturbate the rox length in order to stimulate her further while she lifts up from the split and the knot starts to drive closer to penetrating.

With this, Fiaura moans out and enjoys her sister pushing back into her thick girl cock, driving it deeper and deeper till she bites down on her own lip and grunts. The thick heavy girl cock's knot forced it's way into the passage and sealed it, keeping them tied together. She was going to enjoy this, soon the churning storm of spunk that used to be a person inside her knot was going to explode outward into her sister's womb. The femme shaft head penetrated the cervix of the rox beneath and the vixen mewled as she loved the feeling of the tightness around her fuck stick, "Oh...oh fuck, sister, I"m going to cum!" She squealed out as the kitsune's tails tightened around their prey till they started to bruise the wings and wrists. Meanwhile her last free tail curled around her sister's throat and started to squeeze just lightly enough to apply pressure to her windpipe, "Tell me sister, what are you? What has your sibling reduced you to?"

Roxy cries out in ecstasy through her panting gasping breathes. "S-s-sleeve! Your cock sleeve! I am a toy for your pleasure!" She lets out a very loud moan as her insides go wild with spasms of pleasure and try to milk the now locked in shaft for all it is worth, pulling it in as best as the muscles can fight her already taught cervix. The splashes of cum add even more to the evident girth upon the rox's belly, blurring it as she is filled to bursting with virile and potent seed. Her own cock shoots forth a much smaller load into her silver fur and the floor beneath her. Roxy's wings seem to try to burst forth from their bindings with the energy of the orgasm but only succeed in brushing against the vixen's massive breasts.

Fiaura cries out in total pleasure as her girl cock explodes within the rox's tight flower. Over and over again, shot of cream continue to pour out of the tip, coating all the eggs in her sister's womb before building up a pressure to try to dislodge the knot while her sister's insides balloon outward. This pressure back against the tie only serves to fuel the orgasm further and cause even more spunk shoot out, including the clothing of the girl cock's previous victim which excite shrieks of delight as they leave the kitsune's cum tanks. Over and over again, she continues to thrust and pump more seed into her sweet sister before slowly pulling against the knot with a steady force to dislodge it and send a flood of spunk out of the cunny onto the floor, pooling around her sibling as the kitsune stands, stroking herself and looking at her handie work while rubbing one of her own breasts for further stimulation and ejaculating more cream onto her sister's back, ass, and wings. "Hmmm.....now must I force you inside or are you going to be a good little girl and feed yourself to me?"

The Rox lays in the puddle for a time, catching her breath even while she continues to shake in pleasure. Cum spurts after cum spurts oozing out of her pussy. After several minutes the bloated but draining woman stands with some difficulty. "What might my sister wish?"

Fiaura's smile becomes a grimace before she slaps the Rox with her thick female fuck stick across the face, harshly. "I asked you a question, are you going to resist or feed yourself to me. You are going to answer or I'll leave you in the puddle of that girl's remains." The foxy woman answered as she continued to masturbate and another glop of spunk oozed out and rubbed into the furred feathers on her sister's face, another rope forcing her to close an eye as the kitsune was taking a perverse pleasure in how she was treating her sibling and preparing her prey for consumption.

The cum slut and potential cocksnack flinches as the rope of baby batter strikes her face. A quick stroke of her paw removes it from her eyes flash with a bit of mischief. "What if I said that I would make you take me yourself?" She sidles up to her sister, walking slightly bow-legged from the pounding she just received. Slipping her paw into her mouth she sucks away some of the white goo and rolling it around her mouth. "I do not think you will do it."
Fiaura grins, “Oh...we shall see....we shall see....”

To be continued
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Re: For those interested: A 2 Parter! (Herm on Herm)

Postby Fiaura54 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Part 2:
Faetha came into the living room with a yawn. Seeing Roxy upon the ground, covered in cum, just as Fiaura had slapped her sister in the face with the vulpine shaft. She looks at both of them with her feline eyes and gets all excited. "Mommy and mommy!" Looks over at Roxy and tilts my head. "I feel all childish but I remember everything, even the digesting me!"

Fiaura and Roxy both stop and blink looking over at their daughter, whom is fully grown again. The pink furred kitten with her perky breasts, bouncey attitude and slender form seeming out of place after the pseudo-rape that had just taken place between the sisters.

Fiaura let out a giggle and looked down, "Well you aren't really a child, you're just a short adult. And as for my refill, how would you like to sate that my dear sister? Or shall we just play with our slutty little one?"' She said motioning to their adopted daughter. The feline of course not really being legally adopted so much as living with them and looking to these two for guidance in her life. The title of daughter placed upon her as a form of affection and love.

Rox runs over and gives the kitty the best hug she can muster and holds her tight with both sets of rather nice perky chest orbs pressing into other other and surrounding her with her black wings as grey fox fur rubs against pink kitty hairs. The rox lets her grip upon the feline go slack so she can get to her feet before turning around and suddenly getting aggressive despite leaking cum from her pussy. She pounces onto the kitsune with speed and grace befitting her breed and gets the fox down onto her knees, right in front of her own girl cock. "Well sister, I was rather thinking of doing for you what you love doing to us. Taking you deep into me and crushing you down until you are naught but seed to be sprayed into the little one. Making her nice and plump for my enjoyment.” The rox exclaims and before the Kitsune can protest she finds her maw and throat full of hardened vulpine shaft, with a knot pressing against her lips. The raven-vixen hybrid thrusting idly in and out of the tight mouth enjoying the sensation and mewling out. “There we go, no protesting from you either it seems.”

Faetha watches both of them stand up and is rather wide eyed, those purple spheres looking at the kitsune with a mouth full of girl cock and being forced to please her sister. The feline starts blushing as she looks over at the curvy sexy vixen. "O-oh my.. Roxy is becoming quite the pred!" She exclaims as the room starts to smell of kitten in heat. Faetha gently reaches down and rubs at her needy pussy and watches the display of the two sisters with increasing interest.

Fiaura is protesting the cock in her mouth as much as he can but she is in no position to get up or undo the tables that have been turned upon her. She starts to tear up from the gagging in her throat as every and over again, Roxy thrusts in with sweet girl cock and looks down at her sweet pet over her own breasts. "Oh...sister, you shall be a struggling little cocksnack till you are nothing but my next orgasm." The rox mewls out, sliding Fiaura's muzzle forward and starting to work on getting the knot through those lips only to have it denied time and again.

Rox however isn't frustrated she is grinning and weaves her fingers through her sister's hair to provide a bit of a hold. "Why yes. You will be swallowed up and ground into lovely cum. I am sure that you are looking forward to it so I shall not keep you waiting long." As she speaks, her shaft slips free vixeness's muzzle with a lewd pop. "Well go on." She prompts. "It is not going to suck it self, yet. You can show your appreciation for what I'm going to do to you, or I can force more into your throat.”

Faetha watches from closeby as she watches Fiaura being skull fucked and then waits to hear the decision of the vixen. The bright pink feline is smiling as she watches the intimate touching and teasing before gazing at the lovely cock, inhaling the scent in the air. "Oh my~ Fiaura is going to be put in her place" The kitty says and keeps fingering herself happily as she waits on edge to see what happens to the sweet sexy kitsune. Which she notices now, that the fox has a fully erect pulsing girl cock, she is enjoying the treatment.

Fiaura finally after a few pants looks up at her sister, between the two mounds of raven breasts and then murrs out. Without a word, she wraps her sweet soft lips around the rock hard femme meat, suckling deeply and pressing her maw around it till it hits the back of her throat, pulling and sucking with all the vixen might until the head forces it's way through and there is a bulge against the foxey woman's throat indicating where it is. She keeps going and pumping away for her sibling while looking up begging for approval as she works the sweet vulpine shaft.

Roxy closes her eyes and tilts her head back in pleasure, letting a quiet sound slip from between her lips. "Good girl. You suck so well I might have to make this a more regular thing." Her hips move slightly, pressing slightly against the rhythm of the fox-girl. As she is brought all the way into her sister's throat, she sighs and keeps in in place for a moment. "Oh yes. That is very nice." Suddenly, her cock twitches a bit and grows, filling the vixen and causing the bulge to grow slightly.

Fiaura starts to panic as the kitsune realizes her airway is getting blocked while she is suckling on the thick shaft. The gagging only serves to pleasure the rox more, the thick girl cock getting sensations of a cumming cunny upon it's flesh as she tries to breathe over and over again, finally managing to pull it back enough to suckle upon the shaft and tip and still get some air. The vixen looks up with teary eyes from the experience and then shoves herself forward with a deep inhale, making it go all the way in, forcing her head up and neck down to align properly and allow herself to be proper throat fucked by her sister's needy fox-devouring femme cock.

Faetha watches mesmerized as she sees that lovely expression of desperation, hearing the gagging as the masturbating kitten moves closer to place her gentle delicate paw around Fiaura's hard cock and starts to slowly rub the vulpine red rocket. The kitten giving the vixen a bit of teasing little pleasure before she is to be devoured and treated like the cum slut in heat deserves.

Roxy lets out a cry of pleasure as she feels the gripping sensation of the throat around her fem-rod. Using her grip in the vulpine woman’s silky hair, she thrust herself in a few times before drawing the now growing cock free. “That was wonderfully done, bitch. Now let us see how well my cock sucks you.” The slit of her fuck-stick opens slightly as she thrusts forward again, taking the vixen’s muzzle in a warm, wet embrace not unlike the one her previous cat toy enjoyed upon her entry but muskier. A gasp of pleasure falls from her lips as she begins to draw her newest snack in for her journey.

The pink feline continues rubbing at Fiaura's lovely cock as she gets an up close view of the cock slit yawning open before the vixen muzzle is shoved in up to her eyes. Faetha feels the now helpless kitsune thrusting into her paw maddenly wanting to orgasm before she is devoured. The feline however, gasps out as she sees saw the muzzle being quickly taken inside; getting hit by a lovely wave of musky air, shuddering lovingly as she hears the gasps of pleasure and remembers when it was her turn to be devoured. "Send her where she belongs!"

Fiaura tries to gasp for air just before her sweet snout is impaled into the shaft all the way up to her eyes. This of course only gives her lungs full of musk and pre-cum. She looks up, eyes glazed in pleasure from the kitty playing with her member and she decides to have a bit of warm up fun before she is gone and grabs onto the feline's head, shoving her face down and so the vulpine shaft the kitsune possesses impales into the feline's sweet wet tight mouth, all the way through her throat. The vixen mewls in pleasure as she softly skull fucks the kitty slut while nodding to her sibling to devour her when she is ready, taking a deep inhale of the spunk filled air and using her tongue to press against the urethra walls to pleasure the rox further.

The rox grins down at Featha. “Why yes I am. And are you planning something as well, little cat? Trying to get your fill before I make her to cream with which I will fill your sweet cunny?” Another moan and the fox is pulled up to her neck in one mighty gulp. The slut-crushing cock slurping her easily as it grows slightly wider to accommodate its meal. Roxy reaches down and begins to play with her own already damp slit, loving the double stimulation. Her flower dripping wet and eager to accept the fingers as if it would another meal for her womb.

Meanwhile, the kitten tries to yelp out loudly as she felt the rough gripping of the vixen's digits pull her down as vulpine cock slides deep inside of her mouth; silencing the feline. Faetha is immediately gagging and being forced to taste it's musky length. The mix of rox juices from earlier, digested slut from Fiaura's meal, and canine cock lube hitting her throat with avengence. She desperately squirms to try and break free from Fiaura's grasp as her ears perk up to hear the lewd sound of the kitsune's head being slurped up into the tight cock.

Fiaura mewls out in pleasure and gasps as her head bulges out the femme shaft, loving every second of this while her neck is now collared by the cumslit of her sibling's slut murdering pole. She keeps Faetha firmly all the way down onto her vulpine fuck stick, even so far as the knot is threatening to pierce those sweet little lips. "Oh gods yes! Sister and Daughter, using one while being devoured by the other. I can't wait to feel you crush and annihilate me sis!" Is one of the few coherent screams that echo through the cum slit and out to the ears of the two around Fiaura. The kitsune is pressing her shoulders closer together to make it easier to devour her, but all this does is press her breasts out and make them bigger, something the fox knows she will love when it comes time to eat them too. Her curvy body looking more and more delicious by the moment, as her sibling's pleasure isn't just in her thick girl cock but also the taste in her mouth of sweet delectable vixen being fed to her.

The rox cries out from the pure sensation of being stimulated from the inside as she continues to watch the newly reformed cat-girl being throat fucked and tasting her delicious prey going so willingly to her doom. With another quick thrust she forces herself well over the shoulders and just to the tops of her red haired plaything's ample jiggling tits. “Oh YES! This is just what I needed: to feel my busty sister being pulled into me and presenting herself so well.” She idly sucks on her fingers from her snatch briefly before using the now dampened digits to play with one the trapped woman’s nipples, drawing her own pleasure from the resulting movements and squirms by the kitsune.

Faetha hearing the loud cries of pleasure and stimulation is still gagging loudly, squirming as the feline feels the knot firmly pressed against those delicate soft facial folds. She feels the need to gulp and swallow at the cock, stimulating it. This finally relaxes her thoat and she enjoys the taste of the mixed lovely sexual essences. Upon hearing the lustful words of Roxy as the kitten moves a hand to play with her own wet female lips. She is now just rapidly stimulating herself to orgasm, since she knows that the kitsune likely won't last very long inside the balls she was previously digested in.

The vixness yelps out as she feels herself taking so roughly and then moans louder and louder as the kitty is forced to work her girl cock. She does however, have quite the surprise as she rips the kitten free and spins her around, then shoves the kitsune fuck stick right up her ass. She mewls out at feeling the tight passage wrap around the vixen's fuck stick and enjoys the sensation of a final fuck as her nipple is teased and she gasps out lewdly, "YES SIS! YES!!! Make it hurt when you finish me!" She declares as loud as possible while trying to force her own ample chest orbs up into the girl devouring trouser snake of her lover and incestuous predator. All the while working maddeningly to hump the poor anus of the kitty to bring herself to a final orgasm.

Faetha screams out so loud their ears right as the anus is penetrated and the rosebud is forced apart by the thick vulpine shaft. There is no time to adjust and her eyes roll back in her head as the fline immediately starts to orgasm, her tail raised as high as it will go, her calves flexing and those lovely girlish thighs slamming together all while her cunny contracts on her fingers while she is anally fucked by the vixen whom is being slowly sucked up into her “other mother”. “OH FUCK! MOMMY!!!” Is all she can scream before there is a sudden drop to the floor and she is reduced to a cumming twitching mess leaking out femme essence into the carpet.

Rox grins and presses well past the large blockage of boobs, nearly pinning her sister’s arms to her sides as she pulls her deeper into her final resting place. The sensation of so much movement and stimulation is driving her wild with lust as she begins to stroke her engorged length. The added moment seems to start a rolling pull from tip to base, swallowing more of the cock-snack down with each second. “You shall be ground up into seed to fill whom I choose or be spilled should I wish to. You are nothing but a climax to be spent. Do not forget this.” She declares to the desperately humping vixen whom is halfway up into her cock and nearly out of time to get that final orgasm into the kitten below.

Fiaura lets out screams of painful lustful pleasure as her breasts are forced into the passage and compressed to form a nice shapely bulge within the shaft as her head enters the chamber where swirling churning splooge waits for her. The vixen squirms to try to get herself deeper and hears the command, "Yes sister! I am nothing but cock meat for you! Use me as you see fit, I wish to be reduce to mean nothing to you except a moment of pleasure and a stain upon the wall or inside someone!" The kitsune cries out as her bubbly rear and wide hips are the last barrier keeping her from being swallowed. One last hump and she finally cums into the kitten below, filling her twitch backdoor with the last of what was in her own cum tanks. Then with a lewd slurp as she is hoisted further into her sibling's thick fuck stick, she is drawn in and her own cock comes out of the feline's tight backside. This is followed by slow but steady spurts of vixen cream leaking out behind the vulpine girl cock to mat more of the feline's fur.

The sweet pink furred kitty at this point just lying on the floor as a twitching cumming mess, leaking out femme essence and vixen cream with her tail still raised, eyes rolled back, and pussy gleaming with juices as she slowly rides out her aftershocks. Her jaw is open drooling out mixed saliva, rox pussy juices, and vixen splooge.

Fiaura's six lovely well groomed tails are quickly being matted by the pre-cum coming out around her body. She is limp, still shooting girl spunk out of her cock and her pussy twitches needily as it has been ignored this whole time. But all she can do now is wait for the predator Rox to decide she has had enough of a taste and lift her up for gravity to finish depositing the vixen to the hurricane of spunk that will murder her into her sweet lovely dominating sister's next orgasm.

The rox puts both arms under her now thoroughly distended slut-crusher and begins lifting it up to the ceiling so the fox will be slid in with gravity to help. With this change in direction, the cock-snack slips down much faster, the curve of her hips and ass only causing a pleasured moan to escape from the hybrids lips before dumping her prey unceremoniously into her large cum-tanks. She takes a seat lazily, stroking the form inside her massive balls. “There you are.” She purrs, loving the feeling of her now trapped plaything. “And there you will stay. I hope you have prepared yourself, because it ends now.” And with that, the walls begin to constrict upon the helpless vixen, compacting her with inexorable force into a smaller and smaller ball.

Fiaura lets out cute doomed mewls as her bubbly butt is pulled in and then squirms as hard and fast as she can, with her feet and tails as they are slurped up like spaghetti before the kitsune falls into the cream factories. Her entire body tingles and shudders as she is feeling the constriction already, giving a perfect impress against the flesh surrounding the fox to the outside world of her sexy curvy vixen body. As she is starting to feel her fur dissolve away and masturbating furiously to orgasm before it is all over, with a cry of ecstasy the fox woman explodes, figuratively and literally in an orgasmic explosion of delight to her predator as her edges smooth out and the impression is reduced to what looks like quite a bit of splooge bloating the creamy tanks of her sibling. "YES YES!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Are her final cries of pleasure and pain as she is turned to the next orgasm of the rox and compressed into a bloody cummified pulp.

The rox settles back, breasts heaving and cum-reserves well filled with vulpine-flavored batter. "Oh yes. Now to make sure I have a sister to come home to later.” She says and walks over to the dazed feline, masturbating herself furiously with the engorged balloned out cum-orbs beneath her sloshing with the remains of her sibling. She bends down to the raised assed feeling herself very near orgasm as all the pressure to release is right there. “In you go, sis!” She declares and shoves herself all the way through the kitten's pussy. The pussy comes to life very animatedly for a scream of painful pleasure and overload as her cervix is pierced and Roxy's knot is forced into her sweet nether lips, sealing them; all in one thrust. The rox grabs onto her perky tits and holds them tight, caressing and rubbing them as she bites into the feline's neck and starts to fill her womb with all that is left of Fiaura.

She releases the bite just short of drawing blood and whispers, “Now you are daughter and mommy to Fiaura, baby oven bitch.” She says with a cruel grin and continues to pump everything into her and seed any eggs available. The rox then slowly brings her down, and curls up against the ass of the kitten, being tied to her by the knot. Knowing her womb will go to work on the seed to rebuild her sister in a day or two as every few moments a movement, a twitch of the cunny, or just the raven-vixen's breasts rolling over the shoulder blades of the kitten cause her to shoot another rope of vixen made spunk into Faetha's depths.
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
Fiaura54
Somewhat familiar

Return to Cockvore