Cockvore then Unbirth

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Cockvore then Unbirth

Postby VelveteenDreams » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:05 am

Has anyone ever seen or made anything where someone gets cockvored and then unbirthed into someone during sex? Preferably no cum digestion until after the UB, afterwards I don't care they're free game.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Cockvore then Unbirth

Postby tastyWeasel » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:33 am

I'm sure you are looking for some art to look at, but for what it's worth, some of the RP's I've done involved a herm cockvoring me (my weasel), partially cum digesting them to make me all gooey, but still solid-ish, and then blowing me into their own vagina to finish me off.
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby VelveteenDreams » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:47 am

tastyWeasel wrote:I'm sure you are looking for some art to look at, but for what it's worth, some of the RP's I've done involved a herm cockvoring me (my weasel), partially cum digesting them to make me all gooey, but still solid-ish, and then blowing me into their own vagina to finish me off.

Heh, that actually sounds kinda interesting tbh...though I'm not sure about partial liquification, my mind gets a little confused after thinking about that too much, it's still interesting to hear a Herm CV-ing and then Unbirthing into //themselves//. I was thinking more a guy or herm into a girl, but this is so interesting that now I want some of this too.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:42 am

Here's one by Htfcuddles.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/236979
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PocketJabari » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:56 am

lol looks like "yourface5672" already posted one of my commissions, this is a situation I rather enjoy

here is another picture series involving it http://aryion.com/g4/view/247670
PocketJabari
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:27 am

Shryland did this piece not too long ago.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/328162
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VelveteenDreams » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Oooh, all very nice pics ; 3
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SaintxTail » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:49 am

Oh that's an interesting idea I should do that as a comic sometime :) I'm usually looking for new ideas.
Find out how to support me at SaintxTail.com
SaintxTail
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pepper » Mon May 09, 2016 5:39 pm

Pepper
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nalzindar » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:49 pm

There is a story written by Ihyokin some years ago that is really great if you want to read about it, it is called "The Borrowers":

https://aryion.com/g4/view/199334
Nalzindar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:35 pm

There's the Later in the day comic by Bookie, but the cockvore's already happened in Bookie's previous comics, Studies and A change of mind.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ohrgolf » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:48 am

Here's the cover art of a lovely little comic series that SaintxTail created: https://aryion.com/g4/view/344263
In the end, the little man gets shot straight into her servant's womb, where he has to stay for an entire week, as punishment for a crime.
Should the guy attempt to escape, he would be eaten.
Ohrgolf
Been posting for a bit

Return to Cockvore