CV and CTF?

This place is for any cockvore, sheathvore, and similar materials
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

CV and CTF?

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:08 pm

This is kind of a combination that focuses more on cock vore, but the prey is absorbed into the cock itself as they are pulled in.

I was looking and started to think "What all could the Pred turn the prey into?"

We have all seen the classic digestion into cum, but I kind of like the idea of being able to turn any type of vore into a possible endo experience. So, knowing that the Pred can choose between digestive or endo makes things riskier for prey.

So, what kinky twist can we put on cock vore to make the prey squirm a lot longer?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: CV and CTF?

Postby DrakeX » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:58 pm

one of the twists i like to cv is the prey not turned into cum, but actually trapped inside and kept alive by the predator permanently as a form of constant pleasure daily
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:17 am

Maybe instead of being stuck in the balls, they wind up in the prostate, as a sort of constant, internal prostate massage. Or, just stuck in the shaft, as a living sounding rod.
PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby Speedyblupi » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:48 pm

How about minimal transformation - the prey stays in their normal form, but is fused to the predator's groin and used as a penis?
Speedyblupi
Participator

Postby slug01 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:23 am

Yes please. I'll take one of each.
slug01
Participator

Postby Thagrahn » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:44 am

I just thought of a situation myself.

Instead of digesting once in the balls, what if the prey merged with the testicles so that your balls end up looking like the prey?

Another idea would be to convert the prey in the prostate so once they descend into the sac, the prey acts as your balls.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby slug01 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Okay I'll actually contribute. How about the idea of not exactly merging with the cock, but with the foreskin or sheath only. The pred's penis would have to push out through the stretched out of the prey's converted body. I never understood why there wasn't more of this.
slug01
Participator

Return to Cockvore